New Iv of Arhaan :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
The man who grabbed the limelight is the one to make the limelight miss him.  From a sudden disappearance to a special appearance, Zee Tv's popular Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se fame Arhaan Behll who plays Chandragupta Maurya in Color's popular Chakravartin Ashoka chooses to talk to BollywoodIndiaTv.com about his disappearance, TV, films and much more...

You have been missing from the limelight since your last show Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se'. What have been the reasons for the same?
(Laughs) I find it a little strange when it is said that an actor is missing from television, because for an actor it becomes very difficult to be on screen back to back and do show back to back and therefore a break is needed indeed at least for an actor like me. I believe in taking a break. After Pratigya, I took a few months break and I did Fear Factor and again after a few months I opted for Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se. Break is a very important part of my life and it is very important for my next project. It takes time for an actor like me to wind up a project and change myself in terms of physical changes, example, in  Do Dil Bandhe Ek dori Se, I had to play an average guy which didn't require six pack abs and so I was in that shape and form. But after winding up it takes time to work on myself and prepare myself for another project. If you look at the growth of an actor, earlier my only focus was Pratigya and after Pratigya, I hosted Fear Factor, meanwhile preparing myself for a role in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se. After Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se I want to experiment a lot. It is not just a TV show in my mind right now. I want to do a lot of things that I always wanted to do. But I think this is the time right now. Also, once we start doing the show, we don't get time for ourselves and I think this is the perfect time. In any which ways, I take time to choose a show. I have to really like the script to sign it or something should really be exciting and shouldn't be similar to previous shows, hence I'm looking out for something different. It is a difficult part of the industry wherein we do a role and when people like us in that role, we get similar offers. But I prefer doing different things that I have not tried before. I am enjoying myself and I don't think that I can get a lot of this time again and again wherein I can be myself, do lot of things and learn lot of things. I am also waiting for a good script to come and as soon as it comes I'll sign it and that's why I'm missing right now but I'll be back soon.

Any Bollywood projects ahead?
I have been getting offers but they are not much exciting. Movies are risky whereas TV shows are okay. With movies, we have to be really very selective, especially when starting a career with movies, we need to be very good at our choice and if we make a mistake there then we are gone forever. I have to be very selective. I have to take the right decisions at the right time and I'm waiting for the right script. By far all the offers I had received were not worth doing and hence I haven't signed any film yet.

How do you spend your time when doing nothing?
I love reading. When I'm not shooting I love to grow by reading as many books as I can and by watching films. I am totally into global films. I always prefer foreign language films than Hollywood or Bollywood. I watch as many films as I can in a day. I read a lot as it gives me satisfaction. I keep brushing up my skills and also I'm learning horse riding these days. I play guitar and I have just developed liking for drums and I'm planning to learn drums as well.

What other than acting would you choose to be a part of this industry?
I think it will be direction. I have always experienced that I have a vision. As an actor, I have a vision to judge a particular scene and make alterations to do it in a different yet improvised way. I might start with short films and directing short films. Directing and producing short films is what I can do other than acting in this industry.

Any television projects soon?

I have just signed Chakravartin Ashoka for special appearance. I am just giving a special guest appearance which will be hardly for 4 or 5 episodes. They require me for a special character of Raja Chandragupta Maurya. They wanted to show certain impactful scene when the scene goes into flashback. As we all know that Ashoka was the grandson of Chandragupta Maurya and while Ashoka was given the teaching of Raja Chandragupta Maurya, the track goes to flashback and in that scene they require me to play the part of Chandragupta Maurya.

Any message to Bollywoodindiatv fans?
I love them all. I love when my true and loyal fans are very much excited and enthusiastic when I'm doing a show and equally excited when I'm not doing a show. I have always said that they are like a family. It is a lovely bond that I share with them. When I'm not on screen, they still keep in touch via Facebook, Instagram. They are lovely people and it shows that they love my show. They are not bothered whether I'm currently doing a show or not but they still are attached. Through Bollywoodindiatv, I got a wonderful chance to say thank you to my fans and thank to be connected and be so close to my life. I just love them all.

OMG! An interview Atlast ! ...
   N he is doing Ashoka ! that too as Chandra Gutpa Maurya ! Gr8 ! ...always wanted to see AB as an emperor ... never saw the serial , but now i just can't wait to watch!...when will his scenes be aired ? 
tfs di ...i loved the IV..and dhanya di uski entry hui thi ek baar bt i miss the chance.
Originally posted by Renu111

tfs di ...i loved the IV..and dhanya di uski entry hui thi ek baar bt i miss the chance.

what, oh, do you know the date? Anything about the epi
Tfs heera, nice IV. Dhanya the epi was on 29th AprApril.It showed Arhaan .
Originally posted by manissha

Tfs heera, nice IV. Dhanya the epi was on 29th AprApril.It showed Arhaan .

Oh thanks dear, I will check u tube

Is that all, no other scenes? I mean just 1 day?
TFS Hema😊

Lovely Interview by AB.  Hope to see him on screen soon. 
dhanya di AB says in IV that he is doing the show just for 4-5 episode and scenes flashback aate rahenge so have to watch everyday
Originally posted by Renu111

dhanya di AB says in IV that he is doing the show just for 4-5 episode and scenes flashback aate rahenge so have to watch everyday

Oh , i hope we get the next flashback epi soon ...😊