The~D~Magazine#3~Edition-4 Page 79

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The~D~Magazine#3

For all the info,pics and creations of Drashti.It is for all her fans who wanted a one stop place here in IF.Plz feel free to post whatever u want to share about our Princess⭐️

Thank u Rashmi 🤗...for this beautiful banner 👏❤️⭐️
starsstars
Edited by --Ratna-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Index

Edition 1~Page 1...scroll down 

Click for the link

Links 

The~D~Magazine#2 Edited by --Ratna-- - 8 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Edition~1

Drashti Pictures

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Latest Pictures

For all of Drashti fans here it is

=

Embedded image permalink

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Fan Made Creations

--Ratna-- thumbnail
News and Tweets

https://twitter.com/drashti10
Congratulation For 188,000 Followers

Drashti Dhami is the only Indian TV actress to be featured in Most Desirable Woman list and it's no surprise as Drashti is one of Indian TV's well know actress.

The Dhak Dhak girl achieved a lot and there's lot more in store for the actress.Glam Capture congratulates Drashti Dhami and her fans for this achievement.

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani : Rana Indravadhan Singh Deo and Gayatri Seth

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani is the story of the Royal Family of Ameerkot, which is headed by Rajmata and Rana Indravadhan Singh Deo (Siddhant Karnick). 

To cope with the loss of fortune faced, he marries Gayatri Seth (Drashti Dhami), the daughter of the state's biggest moneylender, Gopal Seth. This not only causes a scandal, but sets off a chain of drama events within the family and the royal servants, impacting them to change forever. At the heart of this drama is the relationship between Ranaji, who is still in love with his dead wife, and a commoner, Gayatri who now discovers that becoming a Rani does not necessarily have a fairy tale ending.It is a journey of Gayatri from being a girl with no future since she is a manglik to becoming queen of Ranaji's hearts and of the people of the land!

The Times 50 Most Desirable Women - 2014 | Episode 2

Drashti @ 3:00

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC_TbQ58ssw[/YOUTUBE]

https://twitter.com/drashti10
Congratulation For 189,000 Followers 👏

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Thank You

A biggg thank u 🤗...to all of u who have liked the previous thread...all the love and support given by u gave me the motivation to open this new thread...hoping u all will continue to shower the same in this too...dil se thank u ❤️

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Note

This edition is a summary of the last 25 pages of the previous thread..for the convenience of writers and members from now on after every 24 pages the 25th page will be the new edition...thanks to Preeti for the suggestion ...so plz leave the 25th...50th...75th...100 and 125th page for the updates...if any of u want to do the summary u are most welcome to do so on the concerned page if i am not there...if not wait for me to do it...this way it is easy for many to follow...plz let me know if u have any doubts or suggestions about this thread 😊

PS...The banner for the next thread and the first editon are ready...we need banners for the rest of the  editions... a special request to all my talented sweeties 😊

Special note 

The second edition of the 3rd thread will be all DD pics as a bride in reel and real...means from the second page plz post avis...siggies...pics of DD as a bride...u can post new pics of DD ...no old pics...want it to be a bridal edition 😊

--Ratna-- thumbnail
New Drashti on insta

My mommy bestesttt #loveumom#happymothersday#
https://instagram.com/p/2fh_OvIQ5d/

--Ratna-- thumbnail
❤️