Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ganga has used Anandi when ? Ganga never asked Anandi to bring her child for her  Anandi herself did so that became Ganga using poor Anandi
asking a suggestion is not equal to using but yes Anandi has used Ganga  She took promise from Ganga to take care of her family and keep her updated with their happenings Whatever happens she took promise from Ganga do tell her so Anandi used Ganga not Ganga used Anandi 

and i don't know why some people are making fun of Ganga calling her so called soul mate of Jagya probably people don't know meaning of soul mate  Soul mate term is coined because matches are made by God We don't know whom we will marry who will be our life partner  We don't that person but yes God has interlinked us with that person before sending us to this world and he unites with at that person  With that person whom we stay eternally till our life is Our life partner  That why that person is called soul mate 

so Ganga is Jagya's soul mate ? whats making fun of her for that🤪but yes Anandi should remember her soul mate Poor guy has died does not mean she cook imaginations of her ex husband he prefers over his wife  Stop thinking  so much about ex remember her soul mate 

i have brother who is married i don't think for him he prefers me over his wife Why i should but here this lady is thinking this for her ex husband and friend She is more important for him than his wife so wants to move out his sight so he can listen to his wife God what 👎🏼thinking 
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

Please do not take the liberty to assume that what I will write next. That is only my prerogative to decide what I will write next. And I am not misleading to any one but writing what saw in the show. 
Btw I already negated supposition that G's decision to work in Bangalore was due to authenticity of her degree in my later past. Though I would have really thought better of her if it was reason instead of her hurt due to J's decision. 

Neither Sumitra nor Sanchi, the mother and would be wife of J who did not want G's coming back and her working in Jaitser hospital, had send any gift for her so how can she assume that they were okay with her coming back? 
  Even if they have not objected ( which was not the case) why Ganga wanted to come back to Jaitser and work along with J when she was very well aware of her feelings for him and which she was unable to control? Even Sona shifted to BN when she realized that she had developed feelings for J and it could create problems in their life. Why G can not think that?
      Ganga did not hesitated to accept other favours of J and Singhs even after knowing that few members of the same family were not liking that, so why she could not accept that last one. After that toh she would have became independent and would have secured her son's future. 
     How working in Jaipur could have made her J's responsibility ? He was not paying her salary and even she could have shifted in another good hospital after gaining some experience if she did not wanted that last favour to continue. 

Let me tell you Anandiji is not mine but of CVs . If she would have been mine , she would have completed her doctorate in social sciences (that too not by correspondence ) way before after being such a brilliant student from the childhood and would have a much appreciated minister in CM's team after being a young sarpunch with successful track record of converting her village into a district singlehandedly. 
    one can easily search authentic correspondence courses for BA but I have yet to find an authentic 6 month correspondence  course for nursing degree. If you have link for one , please inform me too . It can be beneficial for many others too.  

Could not understand properly what you wanted to say but answering as I could understand. 
    Anandi asked from J to concentrate on the woman he agreed to marry and to stay away from the woman his would be wife did not like to make his impending marriage work peacefully. What was wrong in that? 
      Family heirlooms used to be wore by many women of many generations not only by a single person .Wearing a heirloom is not uttaran but an honour. Aanandi only passed on the kamarbandh to J's would be wife. Btw I too did not liked that scene for other reasons. 

What a beautiful post!. I could like this a hundred times 😳
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
isn't Ganga also think same since she was so scared Anandi move out Jagya blame her never forgive her

If Ganga is right if Jagya supports Ganga why on earth he will blame her

why kind of defence is this Jagya obviously blame since Anandi left without informing him

isn't this look Anandi is the most imp person for her Jagya blame Ganga

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ganga never asked to bring her child to her ?? 😲😲😲
this is the most ridiculous argument I have ever read. Someone else   also said it before.

So what anandi should have done?  call  ganga on her mobile and take her permission? Or just leave him there saying who cares??

I think ganga would have done that... But anandi is not self-centered like her... she played with her life and brought her son and not once did she brag about it. 

So why this issue is raised why anandi brought her son ?🤪

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ganga falling in love was not wrong. But the moment she turned too desperate and selfish and started ignoring the feelings of the very family that fed her and gave her shelter, her character turned grey. Trying to copy anandi is another turn off. A person who doesn't mind breaking other relationships to meet their own selfish ends, will forever be insecure even after getting what they desire. Ganga came in between jagya and sanchi. Now she is worried about anandi coming in between despite knowing Anandi is/was never interested in J. If she didn't doubt J -A  , she wouldn't have peeked  into anandi's bedroom at the middle of the night, to check if her husband was there.
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

this is the most ridiculous argument I have ever read. Someone else   also said it before.

So what anandi should have done?  call  ganga on her mobile and take her permission? Or just leave him there saying who cares??

I think ganga would have done that... But anandi is not self-centered like her... she played with her life and brought her son and not once did she brag about it. 

I think when ANSH brought Mannu back Ganga said , " I cant thank you enough"

Are we watching some other soap😲

Are we twisting serial facts?😲

May be
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

/

What a beautiful post!. I could like this a hundred times 😳

Thank you . 😳

-------------

Anandi is never shown thinking that J prefers to take her advise more ( Btw there is a difference btw 'prefers her more ' and ' prefers her advise more' ) .

It was Ganga who taunted her that I should thank Anandiji that listening her Dr. Saab had left home in good mood though she herself was saying the same thing. 

Perhaps she taunted her repeatedly for the same thing during the years which CVs had not shown us. 

So Anandi concluded from G's taunting that perhaps J listens her more which irritates his wife . She wanted to leave BH to remove herself so that J could not get to listen her advises. Now how can be she blamed for it?  
Edited by anshurg5 - 9 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinya

Anandi's actions are hurting?. Her bringing mannu and her talking to ratan?  And her running away before Jagya comes?. Maybe anandi knows Jagya may impulsively say something and that may lead to more bitterness. And dadisa's face and demeanour may betray certain emotions.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Anandi's actions are hurting?. Her bringing mannu and her talking to ratan?  And her running away before Jagya comes?. Maybe anandi knows Jagya may impulsively say something and that may lead to more bitterness. And dadisa's face and demeanour may betray certain emotions.

That may be the reason why she didn't want to stay till J came. Because he may say something that might cause more problems.

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Alchemist.

Ganga falling in love was not wrong. But the moment she turned too desperate and selfish and started ignoring the feelings of the very family that fed her and gave her shelter, her character turned grey. Trying to copy anandi is another turn off. A person who doesn't mind breaking other relationships to meet their own selfish ends, will forever be insecure even after getting what they desire. Ganga came in between jagya and sanchi. Now she is worried about anandi coming in between despite knowing Anandi is/was never interested in J. If she didn't doubt J -A  , she wouldn't have peeked  into anandi's bedroom at the middle of the night, to check if her husband was there.

bold - very true.
She thinks Anandi will do to her what she did to sanchi.