Future of relationships

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Interference and interaction.

Intereaction happens when people live together and interference can also happen sometimes.

Children interact and they drag their parents too unintentionally.

We could see that abhi and shivam are not at very good terms. While mannu is neutral.

Dadisa is there who loves all of them in her own way. Shivam has become too attached to the old lady. How did it happen? We have seen anandi reaching out to abhi by making some special dish for him. Jagya trying to fulfil some wish of Shivam.

Ganga has to face Pooja's problem. Abhi's feelings. Now Ratan's dying wish. And her feeling that Jagya listens to anandi. These are Ganga's problems.

Anandi saw how her presence and shivam's presence are creating problems for Ganga and Abhi.
Well, she can go to SN or even Udaipur if that house is still there without any tenant.

Dadisa's problem is that she could not keep anandi in BH. She will miss Shivam. Can Abhi fill the gap for her? Will Abhi start running to her or he will simply walk to his room? Will dadisa become the cheerful DS that once she was?

Will Ratan die? Will mannu meet him? Will Pooja mannu thing stop?

How will anandi take care of shivam becoming father, mother and also grandparent? Or Shivam will become indifferent and mind his studies? Slowly understanding situations.

How will abhi and shivam behave when they cross each other? ignore? Or greet each other?
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
We have already seen enough of all these Anandi and Singh relationship and how she and her son seem to affect them   
Fed up over dose of Singhs Anandi relationship and their changing equations and they ahve already shown Abhi and Shivam.

But whar we didn't see is how this all is affecting Anandi and her son.

I really hope that they show how all this affected Shivam and Anandi Shivam relationship

Not interested in Abhi Shivam Shivam Jagya relationship any more.

It's high time they showed mother son bonding and how Anandi becomes Shivam's mother and father.

Dsa is already there in Anandi and Shivam's life

More interested in Anandi making a life and home for herself and her son and how and when the entry of the missing member of their family happens and how that affects the lives of the mother and her two children

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not interested in Anandi's story 
Me wants to  see Jagya Ganga Abhi Mannu story in proper way without any forced Anandi drama in it 
Edited by kate-nic - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I am interested in both the stories.

Jagya has disappeared altogether.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Future - 
anandi will find nandini
Shivam will replace nandini with dadisa and will continue being happy. It's in his nature to be happy with what he gets.
DS will try to tell stories to abhi but being that whiny thing he is, he'll continue having issues with everyone and everything around.
Ganga will be fully busy at last trying to break the lovers, nagging jagya and showing pity on abhi in between and not to forget, walking with that doctors coat on hand a couple of times.
Jagya will be busy with his two careers and sometimes arguing with his soul mate
Finally ratan will die.. his mom sad and his son confused . 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kate-nic

I am not interested in Anandi's story 

Me wants to  see Jagya Ganga Abhi Mannu story in proper way without any forced Anandi drama in it 

agree wid u kate.
if ppl r not interested  2 watch abhi-jagya relationship then they can skip that part or epi but why 2 say we want 2 see Aji & shivam etc etc??

there r not A fans only who want 2 see her story only. there r JaGan fans & in quite  a large no. even if they r not IF or oder social sites.

i want 2 see JaGan relationship getting back  2 normal like it used 2 b b4 Aji the great entered BH. want 2 see abhi-mannu bonding strong & also mannu wid JaGan bonding strong.
and want that pooja out of mannu's life 4ever by hook or by crook. that gal irritates me & reminds me of sanchi wid less evilness than sanchi oderwise shes like Sa who throws herself on boys.

and don't want JaGan & their kids interaction wid Aji & her kids which i don't think Cvs will ever do so keep it minimum.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I am the type who love full thalis with rotis or puris, rice, papad, dal, sabji, raita, curds and some kheer too.😉
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Nimboli and anandi on one hand Jagya and his family on the otherhand. And dadisa too.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's high time they seperated the stories.
From what they have shown so far  for that they could have killed off Anandi also.

All they showed till now is how Anandi and Shivam affected Singh household.If they just want to show this they could have bumped off Anandi also and shown just Shivam and Singhs Shivam upsetting their balance why keep Anandi alive for this?

Where is the story of single mother raising her son and searching for her daughter?

The whole story of a mother and her children got drowned in the dramas created for Singhs.

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Nimboli and anandi on one hand Jagya and his family on the otherhand. And dadisa too.

i m not averse 2 it but i don't want interference or interaction btn JaGan & Aji & their kids which is not possible as DS is  a connection so want it  2 minimum just like it used 2 b wne Aji was in udiapur & shiv  was alive.
i think they"ll show how JaGan solving mannu-ratan case. as ganga will agree 2 J 2 tell mannu the truth after bit of insistence & understanding by J. mannu will start hating J(as per article tho i think he mite b depressed & upset wid J but not hate him theres no logic). then ganga will work as  a bridge btn son & father. in btn they may show abhi-mannu bonding get strong as abhi really listens 2 his bro.
and i think during this track ganga will also rectify her mistake of blaming J.

and abt Aji & her kids . they will show sum porbs btn shivam & nandini & Aji trying 2 balance all.rest watever they want 2 show can do i m not interested.