Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For now Radz really seems like an extra character in the story .. nothing to add in the main story line 

However, SamArj fans enough is enough .. we have rocked the Arj-Rad threads today .. it's time we leave them here 
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

For now Radz really seems like an extra character in the story .. nothing to add in the main story line 

However, SamArj fans enough is enough .. we have rocked the Arj-Rad threads today .. it's time we leave them here 

yup..thread pink ho gaya na?? It will help to increse forum rankings.. 😊
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Old memories. It was a nice read ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
greeshma014 thumbnail
😆😆😳Hayee.. My story... . Jaya copied some parts from it.. haha.. I think this is the first show we started discussing about show shut down possibility within one month ..
Miss Mia,Rohan, sayanee, sona and all the fun gang..
Edited by greeshma014 - 8 years ago
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: greeshma014

😆😆😳Hayee.. My story... . Jaya copied some parts from it.. haha.. I think this is the first show we started discussing about show shut down possibility within one month ..

Miss Mia,Rohan, sayanee, sona and all the fun gang..

finally you are roaming in different threads.
greeshma014 thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: shravanfan

finally you are roaming in different threads.

haha.. Not really Tannu.. When I login, I found this thread name in my posts.. I didn't remember commenting in a thread called Arjun -Radhika lately.. Ab yaad aayi.. It was one of the old threads in initial days.. We used to have so much fun that time..
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
LOL! This thread was really fun but one thing to learn that in Tele world anything can happen. Who knows if CVs would show Jay is alive and the doctors were bribed to declare him dead? Jai would be paired with Radhika and/or Sam would be paired with Ankush (Rad's bro). Arjun would be in the mental asylum and Neil would take over BS. Anything is possible if this show would be in SPs hands or Ektas ðŸ¤£
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
in ekta show..nothing is impossible..
they started the show yhm as ishita cannot conceive and now they are showing that ishita will deliver a baby...but still the show is top...in her show all unbelievable and n number of loves,affairs,relations,consumaations...what not

but one thing is she is getting successful... a real marketing woman...

bad thing is ...she is destroy ing Indian woman minds and culture l