Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

This will be totally new ki d of drama in hindi show. I won't mind seeing handsome guest stars dropping now and then. 

Yup that would be greattt

but I want SamArj and I think CVS casted them in that way only

as I wrote in my other post in Hindi serials names symbolize something...in teen drams also we see pair name Raghav Siya...

so how Arjun matches with Radhika yaar !!!!😆 

Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever_mine

If Arjun-Radhika happens I quit the show! Even without having scenes you know these two characters just won't gel romantically. Both their expressions are always 😳 🤢 . How are they going to make eachother laugh? They both need a Sam or Neil in their life who can add spunk to their otherwise boring existence. And Radhika looks like a freaking baby in front of him. And besides I want Radhika-Neil godammit! Arjun needs to stick with Sam!

I like your point abt their expressions and laugh thing and ya they really need Sam and Neil to make their life to be a funfill
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --MISANTHROPIST

This will be totally new ki d of drama in hindi show. I won't mind seeing handsome guest stars dropping now and then. 

m hoping to see some more faces just like pooja came fr a  ad shoot
snepts thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

though I like radhika with Neil but somewhere I think it might turn arjun radhika in the end! what say?

don't know but his entry in BS making me suspicious.

Based on the promos, it seems Radhika is the main lead. That's why I believe Arjun and Rahika will be the end game .
Aman099 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever_mine

If Arjun-Radhika happens I quit the show! Even without having scenes you know these two characters just won't gel romantically. Both their expressions are always 😳 🤢 . How are they going to make eachother laugh? They both need a Sam or Neil in their life who can add spunk to their otherwise boring existence. And Radhika looks like a freaking baby in front of him. And besides I want Radhika-Neil godammit! Arjun needs to stick with Sam!

Arjun's expression is like that 'cOz there is a backdrop story, and there is a reason he is like that, his character is still under warp and not much is opened up about him, so before judging its better to wait nd watch,
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it's radhika who can show Arjun path of redemption
Aman099 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snepts

Based on the promos, it seems Radhika is the main lead. That's why I believe Arjun and Rahika will be the end game .

I actually agree with you, though am SamArj shipper, i would like to see some Arjun Radz scene and than judge, Sam Arjun or Arjun Radhika, after all Aham Sharma is lead so i would like to see some Arjun Radhika scene as well
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arjun is using Sam in his devious plan to climb at the top.  But I think Radhika is going to come between Arjun's plan and somehow there will genuine feelings developing between Rads and Arjun.
So I am rooting for team RaJu...
honeykomal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun radhika...end the game
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if arjun radhika a pair this is the first time in india TVC no sparrks or even anything special; has been shown/indicated the first time leads intended to be together have met. 
their first meeting wasboring n the second too with radhilka just walking out of the washroom. i have seen nothing bet them. not even a nhate relationship. arjun dosent even notice rahdika proplerly. if two ppl r going be a couple they atleast notice each other.