nizahairu thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice part
Thanx for ur scrap
sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Jigs, why does the update feel smaller?

I started reading and at the end was looking for part B, but there was no part B.😭

same to same Kavi..mera dil hee nahin bhara..waise mera dil aur pet kabhi nahin bharte ;-)
sman thumbnail
I went to the blog searching for Anjali's house pics but now oogling at that sexy Italian dude...hayeee...Sid and Bella are cutie pies..even I had imagined same Karan Mehra :-)
btw I am the only one voted as "No" to confess marital probs to family..!!
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Loved it, just wished it were longer...πŸ˜› did not want it to end at all!

Such a lovely thought  by Anav that his mom and Pari are together playing...awww ...I teared then.  The Mehras are lovely, their Malibu home seems right out a hollywood glitzy !

"My Love, Anything for you"...gosh that sums up the guy does nt it?   Khushi darling aur kya chahiye...love the guy such a sensitive & charming bloke this Arnav...plz Arshi climb back on the saddle like now darlings !
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sman

I went to the blog searching for Anjali's house pics but now oogling at that sexy Italian dude...hayeee...Sid and Bella are cutie pies..even I had imagined same Karan Mehra :-)

btw I am the only one voted as "No" to confess marital probs to family..!!

For you Shailu I will try to find a picture of the house and post next week ;)  And woohoo Mohit Raina as Karan Mehra, quiet proud of that choice... πŸ˜³

And I am with you... I am 'No' as well, just need to cast my vote πŸ˜‰
ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Jigs!!!!...glad to c that Khushi got her grief out..and Arnav helping her with that...things do look better for them at this point...
Loved the Mehra family... ...it really must have been tough for Khushi to handle Bella when she must remind her of Pari...and what could have been... Really admire Khushi for that...its not at all easy... But glad to c Arshi relaxed and enjoying themselves...
Chokri_ASR thumbnail

Originally posted by: sman

same to same Kavi..mera dil hee nahin bhara..waise mera dil aur pet kabhi nahin bharte ;-)

The update was actually a little over 4400 words, +/- is the average for Revealed.  Usually IF only lets me post about 4100 words in one post which is why I need two post, but when its not PMSing, it fits in one. πŸ˜†

But I agree when I read this update, for some reason it reads faster and feels short... didn't want overwhelm you guys with my blah blah blah.  πŸ˜³
Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
Chokri_ASR thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotidesi

Looking out the plane window as it takes off always takes my breath away. There is something magical about looking out over the clouds, seeing the peaks of mountains from above. There was something so beautiful about the moment when she looks out and remembers Pari. It is especially poignant when Arnav pulls her into his arms and places a kiss on top of her head- it's a beautiful image.

I love the little touches you've added to this chapter. For me, this chapter was about the small moments. Arnav opening his arms for Anjali and engulfing her in a hug was heartwarming, just a moment shared between siblings who haven't seen each other in a long time. Or at dinner, when it's just a flow of conversation that happens between families. It's just so natural, so familiar. There are the little glances they share, like when she's holding Bella and their gazes meet. That silent connection they have says so much, and is so intimate- it feels as if you're intruding on a private moment when you read it. I love these moments the most, because you prove that there doesn't have to be something happening all the time. Sometimes, the best moments are the one's where it's just a shared moment of daily life.

Sid is adorable! I just want to pick him up in my arms and drop kisses all over his face and squish him in a hug. I loved his little exchange with Arnav- them imitating each other made me laugh. You can see Arnav and Khushi's love for children- these are their own, and I love how indulgent they are.

But damn it Sid! Couldn't he have waited just a little bit longer to interrupt. That was passion- you do it SO well! And these two haven't ah... given in, in quite some time, have they? Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai... really meetha

I loved this chapter- for the little moments.

Love you hamesha,

Your Choti.

I always love your comments since you get me and what I am trying to portray not to mention I just love you, so it goes without question!  But this comment, especially the part in red, loved it loved it loved it! As a writer you add these little details not knowing if they would be noticed, but for me it's these little details that completes a story...  whether I am writing or reading...

So thank you my baccha! πŸ€—
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
beautiful..awesome update.. πŸ‘
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed a very nice update,i liked the names zio n zia so nice.