Frequent Posters

Lindi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved this chapter, really emotional, and painful 
Lindi
Dhrenu thumbnail
Very emotional chapter :/ its really painful to read about khushi's miscarriage :( she should understand that she is not the only one suffering the loss of their child but arnav also feels the same pain..!

Lovely flashback... Khushi told him about her pregnancy... Their moments are just so wonderful.. Loved the positive vibe in their relation earlier.. I loved the whole flashback :)

It good to see that finally khushi decided to talk about her loss, her pain n their marriage... Heart touching update jigs.. :) will wait for next update for you reveal more :) thanks for pm..!!
Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sad.. Its really sad for any parents to loose thier baby..
They really need to open up to each other.. Don no y khushi bring so difficult.. Jus talk it out and finish.. 

Waiting for ur next teaser n update..
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the next update
i think after that update only this chapter over for me
i thought about it when i saw the teaser ...the loss
she is suffering , he is suffering
for couples some times more than love have to have an open talk with each other , about their sorrow ya happiness..communication hold a great role in  a successful marriage life 
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ Forgot its tuesday today Jigs๐Ÿ˜ณ You take a vacation and this is what happens๐Ÿค” 

Res for chapter 10

Updated

๐Ÿค— For such an emotional update. The storm is brewing up and its about time its unleashed.๐Ÿ‘ . Best part of the story they started to speak up and Khushi now knows that Vortex is not donig any business with Wakefield and that he woud never take such a big decision without consulting his wife. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and for the lighter moments to rile up Khushi was๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Khushi giving the khushkhabri to Arnav in her little way was๐Ÿ‘ but then as its said - Khushi ko khushi ki nazar lag gayi๐Ÿ˜ญ

Patient Arnav and fed up Khushi was the flavor of this update. Khushi is done with everything and anything happening. She can not take it any more. Whatever the reason is they have lost the common ground to connect through words.  

We human are so unbelievable. We want to show world that we are strong and we can fight but in reality its other way round. We try to show that we are strong when we need the most support and then blame it on others that they don't understand. We are so freaking confused at times especially at the time of grief but it boggles my mind that Arnav assumed everything was fine and it took him two freaking years to start that conversation๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. 

Yes we have men out there who think they understand their women and then there are people like Arnav who does not go beyond their own griefs and own little world. Not that they are selfish but they fail to understand other's pov and at times we need to spell out each and every term for them. So yes Mr Raizada you screwed up big time  when you thought that Khushi was strong to be out of her grief and does not need her husband to be out of this state emotionally.

And Jigs seriously you have to stop here.  ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
nizahairu thumbnail
Nice update
Whats there actual problem
lalarukh thumbnail
aweee thats an emotional chapter and very painful too...the past ...his mothesr death...the childhood house sale...and coming back home and finding beautifully decore  room for their baby...with every thing screaming love and arnav  khushi...the childhood pictures...his crib...aweee dear u have written it beautifully...and its painful to see that if khushi is burning in the pain of losing their baby arnav was going throughout the same too..and just for her sake he tried to avoid things which in return created distance between...so its not arnav fault maybe his approach was wrong but he was really there throughout in this pain ...beautiful chapter dear...
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was a heart wrenching update... very beautifully written...all the emotions are portrayed so beautifully... felt as if i feel wat they r going through... it was me instead of them...
glad at least one misunderstanding is cleared ๐Ÿ˜Š
eagerly waiting for the next!
vinovember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ I'm speechless!! Such an emotional update!! I really have no words to describe how well you have written this update! Arnav finally cleared khushi's thoughts abt him not leaving to New York and working with wakfeild! Phew!! The scene where both of them stand at the door knob of their kids room!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ just broke my heart! Both grieving for their child individually! Arnav realising where and how did their relationship reach there! First time your update ended in one post, and I was so unprepared for it! But the update was just too good!! Haye,next Tuesday come soon! Awaiting next update eagerly!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Great update.  So many questions answered. 

Absolutely loving Arnav's determination to not give up on their  marriage.  I totally shae his opinion that unless we talk  marital issues cannot be resolved.  I practice it in my marriage  too, but yeah my better half is OK to sweep a few under the  carpet ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

Towards the end I was glad Khushi is reconsidering her decision  and getting geared up, hopefully to put the demons haunting  their marriage to rest soon and darlings get back on the horse ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nik1310 - 8 years ago