Nibir - Bura Damaad - Part 5

PranPriye thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kabir found himself running in his school, desperately searching for... He didn't know what he was seeking but he would when he found it. Not in the classrooms, labs or playground. Where? Where should he see next, thought Kabir, panicking. Dance Hall! He ran down the long corridor and pushed open the hall doors. There she was. Dressed in blue jeans and a white top. Looking more gorgeous than an angel. His angel. "I lo-".

Kabir sat upright, his heart thudding. Was he actually going to say the four letter word? No, no, no! Kabir, Kabir! Crazy, you are going crazy! Already, he couldn't explain his actions from yesterday. The dance with Nisha, holding her tightly against him. Kabir felt a warm glow inside him and smiled.     No, no, no!

"Nishu, Nishu! Get up". "Kabir. Hmm.. Go to sleep."  "No, Nishu", said Kabir, shaking Nisha's arm. Nisha turned, pulling Kabir with her. Kabir just about caught himself from falling on her, landing near her face. She was as mesmerizing in real as she was in his dreams. Kabir caught a stray flick of her hair falling across her face and was about to tuck it behind her ear when he realized what he was doing. He gently loosened Nisha's grip on his arm and threw open the curtains.

"Kabir", called Nisha, a little irritated and very sleepy," It's a Sunday, for heaven's sake". She looked at the clock and flung a pillow at him." It's six in the morning! What's the problem?!". "Nisha, I have to be a Bura Damaad. We have to end this drama today".

Ouch! A drama, thought Nisha, now fully awake, that was all everything was for Kabir. Nisha took a deep breath to calm herself and then said," Kabir, we have discussed this before. Remember? Every time you try to prove yourself bad, my family just ends up loving you more."

Kabir sat down on the armchair in frustration. After the incident with Bunty, Kabir had been totally shaken. He had lost confidence in this idea. However, the situation was different now. He was leaving for London soon. Forever. He ignored the painful thuds of his heart. Today, he was only going to listen to his brain.

"Then, what do I do, Nishu", said Kabir, trying to keep his annoyance at bay. It wasn't Nisha's fault that he was not able to help her out, he reminded himself. "I am leaving -". " I know that, Kabir", shouted Nisha, angry herself now,"I have always known it. What do you want me to do?". "Suggest some way. Help me, angel". Nisha raised her eyebrows. "Nishu, I meant, Nishu",said Kabir quickly. " Yeah, right. Listen, this bura damaad thing was ridiculous to begin with. You are a good person. You cannot be a bad damaad. It's just not possible for you. Your real problem is about going, na? Just take your visa and passport and fly away to London. I'll handle my family." Nisha took a few more deep breaths. Yelling at each other would solve nothing.

"What do you take me for ,Nishu? That I'll leave you here all alone to face all problems? I can't even think of going to London without sorting out everything first. No one will ever point a finger at you because of me. I won't let it happen." Kabir's words echoed in Nisha's head. "So, you won't go to London if you don't become a bura damaad?", asked Nisha, a little too casually. "Of course not! What sort of a fri-". He stopped. Friend didn't sound correct. "Why are you smiling? Nishu, relax. Don't panic. I will be a bura damaad. Don't worry".

Nisha's worries had turned to dust. Kabir was a gem of a person and could never, ever be a bad anyone.

Kabir snapped his fingers. "Got it! Tell Papa that I have been beating you. Violence and all-". "Shut up, Kabir. Papa will break every bone of your body. Then, you can kiss dancing goodbye forever." Right, Papa would certainly do that. As it is he was very protective about Nishu. Over protective if you asked Kabir. There was something odd about that. What was it? Focus, Kabire, focus.

"I'll steal some jewellery from the shop and you catch me red handed. In front of Dadu and your Taujis, of course." Nisha rolled her eyes. "Jaipur jail or Tihar jail? I doubt I could get you a place in London prison". "Nishu, be serious". "You be serious, Kabir. Dadaji won't save his own sons if they did something like this." Nisha was right. Kabir caught his head in his hands. Nisha walked to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Drop this whole bura damaad thing. You are Kabir, not Sumit." Kabir looked up at Nisha with a fierce determination blazing in his eyes. "No, Nishu. Today, I will release you from this contract bondage". Nisha's heart sank. "Get dressed and have a heavy breakfast. We are going out".

Nisha fidgeted in her seat, feeling uneasy. It was eight in the morning and Kabir was driving towards her house, leaving her home behind. She banged her fist on the dashboard. All this anguish was unnecessary. She didn't know how to convince Kabir.

Kabir felt trapped. He had come to regard Nisha's family as his own and didn't want to hurt them but had no choice. Nishu was trying to protect him at her cost. How could he allow that? How could he be so selfish so as to let her face the consequences of a runaway husband alone?

All too soon, Gangwal house loomed before them. Kabir stopped the car, got out and held open the door for Nishu. She didn't move. Instead, she questioned Kabir. "What are you going to do?".  Kabir looked at Nishu's face and knew that she wouldn't accompany him until he answered all the questions which were troubling her so much. " I don't know entirely myself. I'll go by my instincts".

His reply seemed honest. "Maa will suffer a lot, Kabir", said Nisha, trying one last time to deter him. For an instance, Kabir's resolve shook. Laxmi Maa - his sweet and loving second mother. He closed his eyes. He would have to live with the guilt of causing pain to Maa again and again forever. Yet, no one came before Nishu for him. Her happiness mattered above all.

"Come, Nishu".  Nisha felt dread rising in the pit of her stomach. She got out and was walking slowly towards the house when Kabir stopped her. He took both her hands in his. "Nishu, promise me you won't defend me no matter what happens". "I can't-". " For me. Promise, Nishu". Nisha agreed reluctantly. "I promise".

"Promise me that you will never tell anyone about the contract marriage". "Kabir, Saura-". "I know that Saurav, Sumit and Viraj know about it already". Nisha frowned. "You won't mention this contract thing in future". "I promise".

Kabir had saved the most difficult promise for the end. " Promise me that you will forgive me". It was the easiest word that Nisha had to give. "Of course. I promise".

________________________________________________________________________________________

A big Thank You for all the likes and comments!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Edited by PranPriye - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Nice update😊... Kabira desperate 2 bcum Bura Damaad (which is impossible 4 him)πŸ˜†...
RosaDola99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The last promise... Hope its not that bad
You r a cool writer πŸ‘
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing...😊
Why is he so desperate to leave when he knows he is in love?
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kya karne wala h ye ladka...?
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear with a cliffhanger! thanks a ton for pm. pls update soon
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoholicShibu

Nice update😊... Kabira desperate 2 bcum Bura Damaad (which is impossible 4 him)πŸ˜†...

Thank You! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
PranPriye thumbnail

Thanks a lot! πŸ˜Š
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terra04

The last promise... Hope its not that bad
You r a cool writer πŸ‘

Thank you so much!!! πŸ€—
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Amazing...😊
Why is he so desperate to leave when he knows he is in love?

Thank You! πŸ˜Š Sorry for the late reply.. I hope the future updates answer your question..