Nibir - Bura Damaad - Part 2

PranPriye thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1 Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4362463

PART-2

"Nisha," entreated Kabir, grasping her shoulders. Nisha remained silent. "Fine," said Kabir angrily, "I'll find out from Sukku." Kabir got up to leave. Nisha caught his hand. " Kabir, it was about Sabu". Kabir sat down. Sabu. That no- gooder. He had gone underground leaving his rude and clueless son in charge. He had lost all hope about finding his brother long back. "What about him?", asked Kabir suspiciously. "Sukku has hired a guy who will find him out for you." "A private detective? It will take a lot of time and -" " No. Someone who will find and get Sabu here", said Nisha sheepishly. " Police! Nishu, if my mother gets wind of this, I'll-". Kabir stopped when Nisha shook her head. Why was she looking so uncomfortable? Wait a second.. Someone who could find and get Sabu and was not a detective or police. Kabir paled," Underworld?!". Nisha started blabbering, "Not exactly the underworld. Just a newbie goon. What choice did I have? You are in India only till-", Nisha couldn't continue. Her heart ached knowing that in just 21 days her reality would turn into memories permanently. Kabir was infuriated. "Nisha, these people are dangerous. Don't you understand? What if something goes wrong? Nishu- I don't want you to talk to them anymore. Do you hear me? Cancel the whole thing. Now." "No way", said Nisha firmly," you will get to be with your brother soon. Very soon.". Nisha understood the concern behind Kabir's anger. "Relax, Kabiraa. I have never interacted with the goons personally. It has always been via Sukku. Sukku remembers Sabu from our wedding and he is dealing with the whole thing. My little brother!", said Nisha fondly. Kabir shook his head. Nishu was blind when it came to her family. " Now hurry up, Kabir. We must leave for the shop."

Sukku was arranging jewellery on the display case when Nishu and Kabir walked in. One look at them and he felt that he would have been better off anywhere else - even in the hospital. "Time to visit Sharma for the gemstones supply negotiations. Sukku, come with me", said Mohan. This is my escape ticket, thought Sukku. Before Sukku could say anything, Kabir requested, "Tauji, please take Sumit with you. I need Sukku here." "No problem, beta," said Tauji, ignoring Sukku's feeble protests, " Your Dadu will be returning from Kolkata tomorrow. Handle the shop well in his absence." After Mohan Tauji and Sumit left, Kabir gave Suketu a piece of his mind. "What sort of friends do you have, Sukku? Dons, criminals?  Involving your sister in all this? Stop this stupid search right now. I don't want to know about Sabu or my brother. Not in this way atleast." "Kabir Jiju, relax. I know them. They are new in the business but very professional. In no--", explained Sukku. Kabir turned red with anger. "If you won't do anything, maybe Ma and Papa will". Nisha tried to intervene in vain. Sukku bristled at the threat," Even Dadaji won't be able to help you now. In their world, they never break their word. Sabu for payment was the deal. We have already made full payment". Nisha banged her hand against her forehead. "Payment?", asked Kabir stunned. "Yeah, from the cousins account". Kabir had assumed that Sukku's friend was doing him a favour. He did not realize that Nisha and her cousins were wasting their precious money for him.

This was the reason Nisha had hidden the whole thing from Kabir. She knew Kabir would never accept inconveniencing her family and herself for anything. Whereas he could go to any lengths himself for all of them. "Kabir, Dolly Di, Umesh Bhaiya, everyone.. All know how important your brother is for you. Each one of us has voluntarily agreed for this.. Even Jwalu and Bunty. All love you a lot", said Nisha softly. Kabir felt a stinging in his eyes. He didn't deserve their love. He was deceiving all of them. He wasn't their real Jiju. From where was he going to find the courage to simply walk away in 3 weeks after hurting Nishu's family? Kabir had no answer.

At 3'o clock, Kabir started packing his stuff quickly. Nisha looked curiously. "What are you doing, Kabir? Viren Tauji will be coming in half an hour." Kabir was still annoyed with Nishu but answered her anyway. "I had already asked Dadu for a half day today". Nisha racked her brains. Oh yes! Kabir's ballroom dance performance. Nisha dreaded Kabir leaving her for LSD so much that she tended to forget about anything connected to it. However, the best part about this event was that Kabir was allowed to bring one guest with him. Nisha loved to see him dance and she had never seen him in a formal three piece attire before.

"Wait a minute. I am nearly done too. Sukku, tell Viren-". Kabir interrupted," There is lot of work pending here, Nisha. You stay back." Nisha couldn't believe her ears. " Kabi-". "No, Nisha". Nisha worked hard to keep the waves of pain crashing through her body off her face. How easily Kabir could tell her no. Would this be the way he would answer her if she ever confessed her love for him? " Kabir-". "If you are going, then I am not". Kabir couldn't understand what was making him behave so rudely. He only knew that LSD and his space with Nishu had to be kept separate. The day these two worlds met would bring a change, an unknown change which Kabir subconsciously feared.

Nisha remembered something and smiled. "Fine. I won't come there. But only as long as you don't want me to. The moment you wish for me to be besides you, I'll appear". Kabir remembered too. His first Holi in India with his wifey. His challenge which Nisha lost. "That won't happen", said Kabir, walking out the door without glancing back at Nisha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big Thank You  for all the likes and comments!!!

Edited by PranPriye - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kya hua kabir ko... hppe he understands everything soon
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was a sweet update!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yipee !!! 2nd part !!
smart cousins...payment bhi kardi...bechara sukku...😆
kabir now doing bura husband act ?!
idiot...wen will he realise his feelings...
nice update...waiting for more ...😊
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
nice 😊...waiting fro the next part...
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

kya hua kabir ko... hppe he understands everything soon

He will 😉 Thanks for your comment!
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

That was a sweet update!

Thanks a lot!!!😃
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

yipee !!! 2nd part !!

smart cousins...payment bhi kardi...bechara sukku...😆
kabir now doing bura husband act ?!
idiot...wen will he realise his feelings...
nice update...waiting for more ...😊

😆 Thanks for your lovely comment! Will update soon..
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocoholicShibu

nice 😊...waiting fro the next part...

Thank you! 😊 Will update soon..
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
cousins helping Kabir was nice...
Good update...
continue soon...