~|AlZia/Pankhit AT#2|~ Tera rasta main chodun na - Page 116

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

PankHit rocks ⭐️ Rohit to hai hi amazing but very few actresses impress me and pankhu has👏 they both r awesome, look wise bhi kamal aur talent bhi dhamal 

Rohit is rockstar ⭐️../ thers no doubt about that... i just love the fact about pankhuri that she doesn't do OTT with her expression and voice... She was casual and bindass as razia...😎.. just the way a teenage girl shoukd be... Nautanki nahin hain larki mein.. And actually i loved her in promo😃

🤣 rohit ne sb mardon ko jealous krdala boss😆
Woh toh hai😆 And then real Altu starts making real Razia jealous of her reel counterpart.i.e.Pankhuri😆 
Originally posted by Astoria

Imagine real Altu getting jealous of reel Altu .i.e.Rohit😆

Bechara Rohit...😆... even dead man is getting jealous of him... what to do.. he just rocks as Altu⭐️
Originally posted by ifians

Rohit is rockstar ⭐️../ thers no doubt about that... i just love the fact about pankhuri that she doesn't do OTT with her expression and voice... She was casual and bindass as razia...😎.. just the way a teenage girl shoukd be... Nautanki nahin hain larki mein.. And actually i loved her in promo😃
yeah i liked her and started watching the show for her only, had no idea of razia's prem kahani then😆 or her super hot hero 😉

In the promo,she was majestic👏 I felt that I had seen her somewhere and then I remembered that she was in Fanaah-2.But when I saw her as Razia,I was blown away👏

Bechara Rohit...😆... even dead man is getting jealous of him... what to do.. he just rocks as Altu⭐️
hum sb pagla gye hen Rohit k pyaar me 🤪 😆 shuqr he i dnt have a bf wrna mera break up hojata 🤣

yeah i liked her and started watching the show for her only, had no idea of razia's prem kahani then😆 or her super hot hero 😉

Even i didn't have any idea about Altunia yaar.. cause each and every popular culture popularize only about Razia and Yakut,,, But thanks god that swastik moved away from that and gave us Razia and Altunia's love story which was beyond beautiful and passionate to the core,,👏

hum sb pagla gye hen Rohit k pyaar me 🤪 😆 shuqr he i dnt have a bf wrna mera break up hojata 🤣
If we had BFs,then ab tak toh unka jealousy se haal behaal hojata😆

move to rohit's AT behnas
Okay,behna!!!😃
Originally posted by Astoria

In the promo,she was majestic👏 I felt that I had seen her somewhere and then I remembered that she was in Fanaah-2.But when I saw her as Razia,I was blown away👏

Yup i know, she was paired with Ayaz i think naa?! I just heard about that but never saw her in that show, i saw her first time in Razia sultan and actually loved her work here...😃... she was amazing in promo... she has innosense and as well as maturity in her looks which complemented razia's character so much😃