I really enjoyed that chapter!
I liked the SaHil scenes a lot.
Please continue soon.
It was almost like a cliffhanger.Edited by fariaflower - 8 years ago
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi dear.😊
Beautiful chapter.πŸ‘ Filled with different emotions. Loved Aahil and Sanam and their moments.😳 But what a twist at the end.πŸ˜‰ Enjoyed reading it.πŸ˜ƒ Eagerly waiting for the next part. Plzz update soon.😳 And also loved the SaHil vm.πŸ‘πŸΌ
With love.
Aheli.
Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 8 years ago
Lovesahil thumbnail
πŸ‘Aaahhh... I loved it... Please bring them together
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

So glad to read a new update of this story after so long
And what an amazing update it was
Loved reading this full sahilicious update
So aahil finally coming back and seeing his house in a new light
The changes caused by sanam makes him want to be with her more but he still holds back
Sanam's determination was beautifully described in the update
Aahil and asad conversation was a treat to read with asad finally accepting aahil along with his past and encouraging him to tell everything to sanam as well
But then comes the twist in the tale
Sanam getting to know about the condition if the will
Have seen enough distances between sahil already. Just hope that this time along with the confrontation all the distances are destroyed
Hoping for the best for the future of this story
Please try to continue soon this time
Will be waiting impatiently πŸ˜Š

P.S. loved the vm you made especially the fact that how aptly it matched the written update. Was seriously a treat to watch itπŸ˜›

Thanks for commenting. I'm glad you liked the update. I will try to update the next chapter soon, but no promises. πŸ˜› Their problems will be resolved soon.

PS. Glad you liked the VM. I thought the song was appropriate, and glad you saw that, too.

Originally posted by: fariaflower

I really enjoyed that chapter!
I liked the SaHil scenes a lot.
Please continue soon.
It was almost like a cliffhanger.

Thanks for commenting! Glad you liked the SaHil interactions. ☺️ Will try to update soon.

Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Hi dear.😊
Beautiful chapter.πŸ‘ Filled with different emotions. Loved Aahil and Sanam and their moments.😳 But what a twist at the end.πŸ˜‰ Enjoyed reading it.πŸ˜ƒ Eagerly waiting for the next part. Plzz update soon.😳 And also loved the SaHil vm.πŸ‘πŸΌ
With love.
Aheli.

And I enjoy putting those twists in there. πŸ˜† I'm glad you liked it. Will try to update soon. Glad you liked the VM. Thanks for the comment! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Lovesahil

πŸ‘Aaahhh... I loved it... Please bring them together

Glad you liked it. πŸ˜ƒ I will try to update soon and get them together. Maybe not the next chapter, but soon.
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Couldn't reply since long. But such an awesome chapter. It got me so into it. Can't wait for the net chp. Its getting me hooked, every word. Beautiful writing...Sanam is on fire now and what comes up...Its all so nicely described. Aahil, loved him!
darkice7_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dil-E-Pagalpan

Couldn't reply since long. But such an awesome chapter. It got me so into it. Can't wait for the net chp. Its getting me hooked, every word. Beautiful writing...Sanam is on fire now and what comes up...Its all so nicely described. Aahil, loved him!

Thanks! Glad you liked the chapter. 😊
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When will you update the story
It has been so long
Please update it soon 😭
innocentangel4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh dear... Why did Sanam have to find it all out this way??!!! 😲 What an amazing cliff-hanger you've put in there πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved how you've described the change in the atmosphere of the Ibrahim Mansion... Yes, the house has turned into a home 

Aahil is really having a hard time with his feelings... πŸ˜†

And this part was sooo funny πŸ€£

He'd opened the door carefully, and had been literally tiptoeing into the room before he realized what he was doing. Stopping himself from acting the coward again, he strode into the living room and stopped.

The pictures, the books, the changes in wardrobe, the softer version of the sofa, the flowers... Wow!!! You've put in sooo much of a figurative change there πŸ‘πŸΌ

Their interaction the kitchen was too sweet... simply loved it... How he doesn't want to let go of her ... And then they've that small confrontation

The swimming pool?? Well, you can't have Aahil without his swimming pool right πŸ€£

And then their first night in bed together is pretty much in contrast with what they had on the show... Sanam is really blunt about her confession πŸ˜Ž

Sanam actually cajoled him into talking to Asad πŸ˜³... And Aahil has really turned into such an obedient husband πŸ˜Š

And just when the poor guy thought of clearing the air between them, things backfired??!! Seriously... AAAHILLL!!! πŸ₯Ί

Each and every little incident accurately depicts what's going on with them... How things are slowly changing... Of course, I'm never gonna get tired of saying this... You've penned down another perrrfect update πŸ‘ ... Loved reading it β€οΈ

Lots of love your way β€οΈ

Do continue very soon πŸ˜‰

darkice7_12 thumbnail
@Lovesahil - I am working on the  next chapter right now. πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the encouragement.

@muskaan17rocks - soonish, promise. I am working on the next chapter and hope to have it up soon. πŸ˜› Thanks for taking the time to comment.

@innocentangel4u - Just as Sanam has changed his home, she's changing and softening Aahil's defensive edges. So much so that he was ready to give all of himself until she found out about the will. Will her distrust change his mind? You'll find out . . . soonish. 😈 Thanks for letting me know you liked the update. Will try to update soon.
sahilasya thumbnail
i am new here but i am a huge fan of ur ff from the beginning i luv the way u write and describe emotions πŸ˜Š please update soon Edited by sahilasya - 7 years ago