Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
yeah kat's pr will of course say that she called him
and tomorrow deny it
how convenient, to get in on the news story 
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aishwaria No Chance!!! I can totally see Aish pulling off A Madhuri here. I  heard that when Sanjay Dutt went to jail for the first time, He and Mads were in a relationship but Mads totally disconnected herself from him the moment she found out, and that shocked everyone in film industry including Sanjay's family. Now Aish and Sallu are not together but if they were together, still I think she would not have visited him. 
Katrina!!! Yes. I can totally see her visiting Salman, she shares very good relations with his family too. Infact she should, considering how much Salman has done for her. 
kumro-potash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

U never know.. bachchans r hypocrits all I know. the whole BW is.

YesπŸ˜† Abhisekh Bachchan would call him over phone and share that with media saying "he is like my elder brother, What GEM of a human being he is!!!!" and even Viveik Oberoy may visit him with his little daughter. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is a bloody criminal, he did a horrible thing and has not been punished at all so why the hell should katrina and aishwarya go? all those who are going a bunch of idiots ! can't people people are supporting this loser and not giving sympathy the real victims !!!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Katrina is a bloody user ..Atleast in that disturbing time she should have gone to meet Salman considering how much salman has done for her ..Extremely Disappointed with Katrina πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

Katrina is a bloody user ..Atleast in that disturbing time she should have gone to meet Salman considering how much salman has done for her ..Extremely Disappointed with Katrina πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Extremely Disappointed with Katrina while you are extremely proud of your criminal Salman !

time to grow up kiddo