Jodha Akbar 7th May 2015..Pic Pg1, Post Pg-8,9,10; Short Post Updt Pg1

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Jodha Akbar 7th May 2015 " No title for this episode "
Honestly, i am fed up with the people who write dialogues.

HB says to Salima that Jodha did WRONG by changing her religion.
Salima says that she was right, considering the circumstances.
HB says, i don't agree with your perception.

Infront of HB, GB, Ruqs, Salima - Jalal declares he will give Talaq to Jodha.
Salima tries to interfere but Jalal stops her. Both JJ leave.
Is Talaq the only and the FIRST resort and solution ?

Jodha asks why are you divorcing me ? She says, she did this religion change for aawam. etc etc. And she says many things. I did not enjoy the arguments put by Jodha.

Jodha in her room and cries. She says, till the time she is alive, she will NOT let Shahenshah give Talaq to her. A FB scene of JJ was shown which might be liked by some J-J fans.

Precap:
Salim comes to Akbar to say, if you give divorce to my "MAASA" , i will also not accept the Auhda of Shah Shah.

Radhika updated her post below.

Link to Shah-i-Iran track update.

The Daring Diplomatic Master Stroke of Akbar and Sheikh Mubarak

DEBATE on GREATness of monarchs in history(Akbar included).
Do post your thoughts, if possible.
Direct Link :  What is the BASIS of GREATness ?
IF Link :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4363101

Edited by history_geek - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today i loved to watch precap when salim stand by his mother side and call her as masha. even jodha and jalal conversation also nice. but only salima begum support jodha. no one else don't say anything. in serial i liked other character except akdha is salima begum. she is very nice person.
waiting for next epi
TFS abhay 
Edited by cuty1997 - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks ABhay. Have not watched the episode, will watch it Later.

So now HB has turned the Plate and stating that Jodha did wrong by trying to change religion. So what was all her drama and hunger strike for. I am seriously lost here.

I believe Jalal knows all of it and wants it from Jo's mouth. Now Jodha also does not open up and gives all other reason except the real truth.

Its hilarious..
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
fed up of this HB she is soo mean 😡
didn't watch the episode just read written updates 😉
thanx abhay 😊 4 the update
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res, Abhay :)

Hi Abhay and friends

Didn't watch episode. Just read the update here.

Am shocked yet not surprised by Hamida's sudden fit of amnesia, after Jalal's unexpected return, about her pushing Jodha to conversion. Goodness, this Hamida Banu is one big iceberg - more deep than she appears on the surface. And the Titanic ship of JJ's marriage has gone crashing into her and is staggering to survive hale and healthy. 😆

Oh God, I should have seen this coming. A woman who held her own against the formidable Mahamanga HAS to be conniving and a consummate actress. Ruq, you have a lot to learn from your aunt and mother-in-law. 😆

Since Jalal announced the talaq in front of Hamida and gang, for their benefit, it appears to be his plan to get them to confess. And get Jodha too to share the truth with him honestly like a friend rather than remain mahan by covering up for Ammijaan.  Harem politics at its pinnacle!! 😛 This should be enjoyed as comedy track. 

If Jalal really was angry and wanted to divorce Jodha, he would have done so immediately in the first flush of anger and shock, and not be nice to her on Wednesday and then think and announce his intentions to seek divorce from her on Thursday. Why would an angry husband seek divorce - he would simply issue one. 

Jodha, being slow on the uptake always, despite living with this eccentric guy for so many decades, is still not grasping what it is her husband expects from her. He simply wants her to tell him the sequence of events as they happened and not throw up monologues of nobility and idealism. 

Salim is no match for his father. He is  shocked more often than he is able to shock his father. Now he is thinking is this the guy who exchanges letters in secret code with his maasa who now wants to divorce her. Salim, you have a lot to learn from your father, most of all, how to keep people guessing all the time. 😆

I think guys you should not have expected much from the 500th episode because i remember that it was something special too when Jalal faced the religious conversion Q of Jodha for the first time. EK and team do not believe in special episodes. For them, each day is the same work day :)

Aadhya, loved your analysis 🤗 I remember i have to reply to you, just waiting for some time 😛

Folks, this is my last post for the next few weeks. Farewell, adios, sayonara 🤗 Enjoy the discussions. I am having guests, following which I go on vacation. Hopefully by the time I return, the witch and the amnesiac Hamida tracks will be over and we will have good tracks again to discuss. Till then, keep smiling, enjoy the craziness, have healthy discussions, and stay cool this summer. 

Abhay, will try to keep up with your updates. All the best!!! 👍🏼 

Edited by RadhikaS0 - 8 years ago
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the  Creatives are conveying that black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally or else Jalal is provoking both Jodha and HB by this declaration, just to elicit a reaction from them.

Edited by Charu.S - 8 years ago
cuty1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Thanks ABhay. Have not watched the episode, will watch it Later.

So now HB has turned the Plate and stating that Jodha did wrong by trying to change religion. So what was all her drama and hunger strike for. I am seriously lost here.

I believe Jalal knows all of it and wants it from Jo's mouth. Now Jodha also does not open up and gives all other reason except the real truth.

Its hilarious..

in serial ruk told hoshiyar that i know jalal very well in his mind something running. she is alos confuse. because we expect that she must be happy seeing this but she also thinking jalal have some thing in his mind. 
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ye 500 epi tha ? mean seriously
Jodha aaj bol kya rahe thi ? Jodha i love u but jo jodha bol rahe thi uss baat ke na sar tha na pair
jodha ko mm ke health aur kaand ke baare mein bolna chahiye tha
aaj mm ne mujhe itna gussa dilaya wo aurat ko koi guilt nahi hai jalal ne kaha wo jodha ko 
talaq dega she was fine with it ye haadh hai
aaj only dream scene was worth to watch tha 
Jodha ke baato se mujhe dar lag raha hai kahi like atifa track wo suicide ke na soche
makers  ko tho maza ata hai jodha ko weak dekhne mein aaj jodha ne bola jo bola wo mujhe samjhe nahi aya
we want strong jodha but nt like this

cuty1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu.S

Thanks Abhay.

Have the Creatives left any stone unturned to prove how poor their imagination, vision and writing skills are? I cannot believe that after rendering Jodha helpless and confused, Hamida Begum is now making a complete U-turn about the conversion issue. It appears as if the Creatives have a personal vendetta towards Hamida Begum and Jodha. Why else would they demean their characters to such an extent.?

And the Shehenshah, is talaq the surest solution for this unhappy situation? I am inclined to think that maybe the black-magic is beginning to take effect on his sensibilities and provoking him to think and behave irrationally.

i don't think it'
s black magic effect because it's work after kali cudash (black fourteen)in clearly told serial. 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuty1997

in serial ruk told hoshiyar that i know jalal very well in his mind something running. she is alos confuse. because we expect that she must be happy seeing this but she also thinking jalal have some thing in his mind. 

So its like in entire Agra, Ruks has brains and intelligent. Oh my goodness, why do they have to degrade everyone else..