Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

But what will Rishi gain out of ass licking Salman?πŸ˜† Not like his/ his son's career is dependent on him..And all he said was he stands by Salman..I don find anything wrong with ppl just tweeting their support for Salman..They are probably genuinely sorry for him..I have issues only when they diss the judiciary or blame the victims..I actually din find anything wrong with most of Rishi's tweets..He went overboard a couple of times but thats about itπŸ˜†

None of them have a word to say about the victims or their families. Only few like Raveena acknowledged their loss. Alia had the guts to say Sallu was wrong. I feel many join the bandwagon just for the show.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

We talked and waited, and talked n waited..

Now we just waiting πŸ˜†

He ain't gonna say word he don't practice and examined over thousand times..
So, we'll be waiting for awhile I guess πŸ˜†

Keep waiting. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am still wondering why did Arnab invite Ajaz khan in newshour ? he was a joke there
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Too late, but I'm bookmarking.

I think Chintu's phone got confiscated after the last tweet.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am sorry, but Rishi Kapoor of whom I am a big fan of, certainly did not need to use words like " loser" etc . If he wanted to condemn their tweets thats fine , if he didnt agree to thier opinions thats fine but you dont need to degrade someone just because you are a popular name in the industry.
this was the same Rishi Kapoor who did the same sometime back to Nawazuddin siddique and used degrading words.

Ajaz was right in his tweet that just because he isnt as popular as Rishi doesnt make him a loser , he is doing his hardwork and working towards making a name in the industry.

sorry Rishi but in this i dont agree to ur tweets
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

WHY isnt anyone talking about Aamir "I love Salman" Khan's enthusiastic support for best friend Salman Khan?!!! 

πŸ˜†...but ain't SRK,Salman's best friend?where is he? πŸ˜†... Edited by raj80 - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Rishi tweeted about a series of people...some Feroz etc. Who are they?
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
rishi kapoor @chintskap

Kaash Ek din dictator hota would have cut the balls of Abhijeet and http://Ehjaaz.How  dare you Question the Law of the country you live

795 retweets 679 favorites
  1. 10:35 PM - 6 May 2015 ·
    " data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false">

@chintskap sir sorry but this is khan's balls, you will require not less then a year to cut one and I am not salman's chamcha I love him

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Unemployed wannabe unemployed actors Feroz Ahjaaz Dalip Naseer Abdullha are not spokespersons of films @DeShobhaa @

116 retweets 163 favorites
  1. 10:24 PM - 6 May 2015 ·
    " data-mentions="DeShobhaa" data-component-context="in_reply_to" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false">

2. 8:56 AM - 7 May 2015 ·
    " data-mentions="chintskap" data-you-follow="true" data-follows-you="false" data-you-block="false">

@chintskap i am not jobless sir came from Ahmedabad with 200rs in pocket & now I'm the only Indian actor whose brand ambassador of Oscar

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
cant believe he has 85k followers on twitter πŸ˜†