Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

oh god...today Parth made me cry coz of flawless acting which conveyed Manik's immense love n the epic helplessness anger sadness - so many feels-sab so amazingly today n u made me cry again remindin me of all those heart touchin moments today of Manik..!! thank u twinkle...for ths another heartfelt post of urs for another heartfelt epi tonite..!!

Thankyou Nikki! Your words always are so special for me and will always remain so because you're such a fab writer yourself! <3 It was indeed a very emotional episode...never have we seen Manik so helpless before and the way he picks himself up because he knows he has to be strong for her...*sighhh* just absolutely beautiful! Their love's purity is just so heart-touching!
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fireroad99

you whats ironic

remember during their sepration he said
how he can die for her but never kill any one
but today he said  i wish had killed pandit
HOW IRONIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A WERID PART ABOUT HUMAN 
WE SAYS SOMETHING THAT WE WONT DO ANYTHING AND AFTER FEW SECONDS YOU KNOW THEY ARE DOING IT 

I'm glad you mentioned it...this is so correct! You know another thing is...when we get blamed or accused of doing something that we didn't do, it's a human tendency to become frustrated, we shatter in pain. Exactly what happened in Manik's case...he was shattered because he was blamed for something he hadn't even thought of doing today. But today if someone tells Manik that "Manik, you nearly killed that pandit"...he would scream, he would shout...he would tell the whole world aloud that yes he would've killed that pandit because that's exactly what he feels like doing at this point. Another beautiful aspect in all of this is that Manik doesn't even know how much he loves Nandini...he doesn't even realise he's proving his own words wrong at the moment.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts <3
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rev4eva

Just like how Parth & Niti never fail to impress us, you never fail to impress me with your review.

The title is so apt for the review and depth of "For You" was felt yesterday. Only Nandini's true smile and happiness will be able to relieve Manik from the guilt that he shoulders. Manik has always been protector for his loved ones, fab 5 but today he felt so helpless for not being able to protect his love. The guilt as he touches each physical wound on Nandini has pierced his heart a thousand times deeper. The marks will disappear over time but  like Cabir said only time can heal the scarred MaNan. 

For You Nandini, Manik will go to all extend to bring back your smile...
For You Manik, Nandini will rise from her scarred past and shine for you as she promised...

Reva 🤗 Thank you so much for appreciating the post!
I loved the lines I've highlighted in red. As hurt as they both are right now...their pain will gradually start to decrease when they once again intertwine their fingers and share all those emotions, all that pain, balm all the wounds...together! This journey over the last month leading upto the FC has taught them so much. And one of those important teachings has been to share...whether it's happiness or tears...just share. They've also learnt how to fight each other's battles together now. And that's exactly what we'll see through in the coming up days. Well I hope we do, because i'm quite excited for it. They will both shine for each other this time...to discard all traces of evil, all specs of darkness that ever existed.
Thankyou so much for sharing your thoughts <3
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFollower

Hi Twinkle.. U DID IT AGAIN!!! U awed us, yet again, with the beauty of your words!! Really, how can you write so beautifully??

As soon as I saw the episdoe, the 1st thought, after coming out of the KY2 world, was the title of your analysis for this episode. As the episode showed relationships between different individuals, I wasn't sure how ur take on this would be? But, u r absolutely right- though Nandu had very little screen space- everything, every act/ word was about her!! 

I am really in awe, all over again, with you and your talent, Twinkle!! 👏

And Good Luck with your assignments!! 

🤗

(P.S: Now, do U think this song suits Manik's feels about Nandini??

Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain Bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri Aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Hahaha omg Lavy 🤗 I actually laughed upon that mini joke you cracked in the beginning of this comment...absolute loved it...revivied so many memories HAHA 😆

You're comment was just so beautiful and I just don't know how to thank you guys anymore. Like chachi said last night..."Thankyou" just doesn't cut it now...I just hope I can continue writing posts that you guys enjoy reading.

And that song...eeep...perfect!! She is his everything...his every emotion, his every tear, his balm, his smile...their love just seems undefinable now because it just seems to be continuing to grow with every passing day.

twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

Awesome post Twinkle!!! Love it...
c/p from another thread:

His guilt, his torment on seeing her bruised hands, her emotionless eyes, for not protectiing her was so palpable. 

Loved Manik and Cabir's conversation. Though Manik and Dhruv's 'friendship' was glorified earlier in the show, it is Manik's friendship with Cabir that stood out in the end. Cabir has seen their relationship evolve and understands the depth of it, while Dhruv labels the whole thing as some small road bump that can be overcome without much ado.

Chacha's words of support and Chachi's care and concern and Nandini's hesitance to open up was beautifully shown. Chachi- Manik convo was love. She could see his worry, his need to be with Nandini and so she let him go to her. Over the time Chachi has come to love Manik as her own too.

The Haldi ka doodh scene was so adorable. If he thinks she lost her smile because him, he needs to realize that he is the only one who can bring it back too. His earlier pain masked behind a smile, he drank the milk twice, just for her. She couldn't help but smile at his sweet gesture.

Hey babe...thanks for the praises and more than that, thankyou for sharing your own thoughts <3 Love it when people drop in some points for me to read because it allows me to perceive the episode with an enlightened angle :)
Loved your points that I've highlighted in red. It truly is so lovely to see Cabir and Manik's relationship to have evolved so wonderfully...and that hug brought tears in my eyes. Cabir's life has never been easy either...his wounds aren't healed yet fully because he's never had that someone to caress them well. And so the support he provided to Manik today was such a heartfelt scene because he himself didn't really have anyone do that for him so he knows how painful the aches can be.

We've always seen chachi have a soft corner for Manik because he reminds her of her SRK 😆 but today she's wholeheartedly accepted him as part of her family. I think her trust in Manik will be proven to be a very important element when the show re-visits the track between MaNan and Ams' disapproval of Manik.

The last scene left me feeling all sorts of emotions because I had just finished crying and then here I was replaying their smiling faces in the mirror...if it was in Manik's hands, he would drink endless glasses of that milk and enact the scene of throwing up millions of time just so her smile never fades away.

Once again loved reading your words <3
Edited by twinkle10 - 9 years ago
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sometimes words are not enough to express the heights of emotions we feel while watching them.. their love, their bond, their purity, their surrender gets stronger day after day..
You do such a beautiful job when you write about Manan.. both of them.. you understand their soul.. and for that winkh I offer and surrender all my love, my appreciation, my proud feeling of getting a chance to know you in front of you.. all I can say is always be the way you are.. the pure soul you are.. which always reflects in your thoughts.. I love you..
I don't have words to say how magical, enchanting, soothing and heavenly is the feeling that I get after watching Manan and then reading them written by you..
Sorry for my absence.. there are times when it's tough to comprehend the direction and flow of your life... Manan and of course you through your exceptionally beautiful thoughts keep me afloat... a heart felt thank you for that my winkh..

I've missed you..
Love HAMESHA
Pankh
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BMin, again MTV has not posted episode 😡 By the time i get to watch the episode people have finished posting about next day episode too. Nobody around to gush about the episode without talking about next episode.Grr Mtv
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anotheranfan

BMin, again MTV has not posted episode 😡 By the time i get to watch the episode people have finished posting about next day episode too. Nobody around to gush about the episode without talking about next episode.Grr Mtv

Pshhht...never fear because the weekend is here! 😆 We have a three-day weekend ahead of us again and I'll have more time on my hands myself so gotta reply to Reya's and Preesha's posts too...that will give us a chance over your missed epiosdes too dw! 😉
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle10

Day 52! - "For You..."

His love is for you Nandini...His promises are for you. His heart beats only for you Nandini and his life breathes only for you.

Manik is just a name...his life's true meaning is you. We've seen him live for you...soon it will be revealed that he can kill for you...but if life ever asked him to pay a price for hurting you, never will he hesitate to prove that he can even die...for you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh...they're just getting better day by day and I'm scared one day I will have nothing left to say about them! 

Apologies again in advance to the beautiful responses I may not be able to reply to... 

I am sure Twinkle, u must have had enough of praises and must be so bored hearing the same thing again and again, like an OLD gramophone recorder. But U know, right- OLD is GOLD and hence our praises for you are all Golden!! Dont be humble and please accept them. U are truly worthy of all the 👏👏!!
I have read and re-read ur post and just can't stop thinking about MaNan. Ur post made it all the more difficult. 

As I was doing other routine things, my mind was lingering on your post, especially the last bit, which I quoted and high-lighted on the top and my mind drifted back to the old episodes. 

It just so amazing and beautiful to see MaNan's relationship evolving, like a beautiful flower blossoming. 

I am contrasting Manik from Soha's track Vs Pandit's track. What is the starking difference? 

He knew that he loved Nandini or maybe the actual realisation hit him seeing Nandini unconscious surrounded by fire and by the delusional Soha pushing him to confess his own feelings to himself. As Cabir pointed out that night to the rest of the Fab 5, Manik did not yet accept that feeling to be LOVE. He knew she was special, he wanted to be with her all the time, needed her smiles and needed to protect her- but what was that feeling?? He did not know or did not actually think about it.
Yes, there was certainly love between them and that love at that time was still in a bud stage, with a lot of physical attraction preceding it. 
So, was Manik at that time, unaware of the intensity of his own feelings and the extent of love he had for Nandini and hence the huge MU/ Ego track of Nandini not trusting Manik. 

Coming to the Manik- we have now, he KNOWS how much he is in love with Nandini, that he cannot live w/o her and cannot even breathe w/o her. He now openly declares he can even kill for her. It is the same Manik, who earlier said- he could die for her, but not kill for her is NOW stating the exactly that- he can kill for her!! 

Am trying to conceive the difference between then and now. What was it that pushed Manik away from Nandini at that time? Wouldn't he really have killed anyone, at that time, if needed. We r all sure, he would have. So, why the acceptance now and the denial then??

Is it because the relationship has now turned into a beautiful flower, or rather beautiful flower bearing plant, than just being a bud? It has so well seasoned and is in full-bloom? Is it the hardships and separation they have been through, that matured their relationship and Manik's once upon a time, subconscious thoughts have become conscious now??? Would he still be as upset as before if Nandini doubts him to be able to kill someone??

Did I make any sense?? I dont really know what I was rambling about. I had all these various thoughts running in my mind and wanted to be able to express them coherently, basically analyse them, but failed miserably. Hope some of the geniuses here, might be able to help. 

Sorry for spamming your thread, Twinkle 😳. But for a sensible, reasonable interpretation, where else can I go, other than to come here??

(P.S: Not proof-reading it, apologies in advance for grammatical errors and typos)

twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFollower

I am sure Twinkle, u must have had enough of praises and must be so bored hearing the same thing again and again, like an OLD gramophone recorder. But U know, right- OLD is GOLD and hence our praises for you are all Golden!! Dont be humble and please accept them. U are truly worthy of all the 👏👏!!
I have read and re-read ur post and just can't stop thinking about MaNan. Ur post made it all the more difficult. 

As I was doing other routine things, my mind was lingering on your post, especially the last bit, which I quoted and high-lighted on the top and my mind drifted back to the old episodes. 

It just so amazing and beautiful to see MaNan's relationship evolving, like a beautiful flower blossoming. 

I am contrasting Manik from Soha's track Vs Pandit's track. What is the starking difference? 

He knew that he loved Nandini or maybe the actual realisation hit him seeing Nandini unconscious surrounded by fire and by the delusional Soha pushing him to confess his own feelings to himself. As Cabir pointed out that night to the rest of the Fab 5, Manik did not yet accept that feeling to be LOVE. He knew she was special, he wanted to be with her all the time, needed her smiles and needed to protect her- but what was that feeling?? He did not know or did not actually think about it.
Yes, there was certainly love between them and that love at that time was still in a bud stage, with a lot of physical attraction preceding it. 
So, was Manik at that time, unaware of the intensity of his own feelings and the extent of love he had for Nandini and hence the huge MU/ Ego track of Nandini not trusting Manik. 

Coming to the Manik- we have now, he KNOWS how much he is in love with Nandini, that he cannot live w/o her and cannot even breathe w/o her. He now openly declares he can even kill for her. It is the same Manik, who earlier said- he could die for her, but not kill for her is NOW stating the exactly that- he can kill for her!! 

Am trying to conceive the difference between then and now. What was it that pushed Manik away from Nandini at that time? Wouldn't he really have killed anyone, at that time, if needed. We r all sure, he would have. So, why the acceptance now and the denial then??

Is it because the relationship has now turned into a beautiful flower, or rather beautiful flower bearing plant, than just being a bud? It has so well seasoned and is in full-bloom? Is it the hardships and separation they have been through, that matured their relationship and Manik's once upon a time, subconscious thoughts have become conscious now??? Would he still be as upset as before if Nandini doubts him to be able to kill someone??

Did I make any sense?? I dont really know what I was rambling about. I had all these various thoughts running in my mind and wanted to be able to express them coherently, basically analyse them, but failed miserably. Hope some of the geniuses here, might be able to help. 

Sorry for spamming your thread, Twinkle 😳. But for a sensible, reasonable interpretation, where else can I go, other than to come here??

(P.S: Not proof-reading it, apologies in advance for grammatical errors and typos)

Lavy...this post literally had me jumping out of my seat and I was like...omg...I need to rant my thoughts before I carried away tonight posting a response for the next episode. I'll let Reya and Preesha know of this post too because we've spent quite some time talking about these things on my oolder threads when I used to talk about the "heart vs mind" notion. Hopefully you know about that and I'm not leaving you totally blank here. Please let me know if you didn't know what I was talking about and I'll try and explaining it again lol

So some very interesting points you've raised...I want to start off with what you mentioned that Manik knows how much he knows Nandini...for me that's a half-truth. Yes he knows that she's his hamesha waala love...that she's the true love of his life...but Manik's love for Nandini is so deep that even he isn't aware of the depth of his own emotions. See I can't help but refer back to that night when Manik was recording that video message to send to Ridhima...he didn't have words to express what Nandini meant to him. That's his love. Undefinable. Inexpressible. Its depth is unknown. Manik for me is just a shadow of Nandini. A shadow that refuses to leave her side even during the darkest of nights.

Now coming to the idea that did he know whether it was love during Soha's track...and if he did then what was that one thing which triggered him to express that love to her. I like to think about this as a "want" vs "need" notion. See when we're on the verge of losing someone, we realise their true importance... we realise of their needful need.
For Manik...love defined trust...just like love is trust for Nandini too.Manik's trust was hurt on the day at the magistrate's office...but we mustn't forget that Nandini's trust was wounded too during that sacrifice track. But they never stopped trusting each other for a single second. The trust was wounded yes, but it never shattered.
Now when Nandini saw Manik slipping away from her and she feared that Soha may take him away...she was not hesitant at all to run back to him on the night of NYE. SImilarly on the day when Manik saw Nandini walking out not just the college because of her expulsion letter but also his life...he made that announcement in front of the college in the hope that she will stand against him and stand up for her right or even that someone else would stand up to fight for her stay in the college. His love...his love was there otherwise he would have stopped trusting her...but I can never forget that scene when the next morning after valentines day, he tells Nyonika that "Nandini jhoot nahi bol rahi"...he tells Nyonika that she won only because he let her win.
So then the question was raised why was he being so egoistic...why was he expressing his so called "hatred"? But isn't it true that we only express our anger with the ones we love the most? Wasn't his furstration justified.
I actually replied to another post on this thread who said how ironic it is that the manik who once said he could never kill anyone, is so loudly claiming how he should have killed pandit yesterday. Manik could and would've killed at that time too if the need had been...we all know that. But the circumstances were different at that time. See it's human tendency to take offense when someone blames you for something you weren't even thinking of doing. We shatter when our loved ones accuse of us doing something that we didn't do. That was Manik's state of mind at that time. Killing soha was never part of his mindset...his plan was only to save Nandini. So when Nandini's words fumbled at the magistrate's office...he was wounded and he shattered. But today the situation is different. His intentions weren't only to save Nandini...his intentions were also to punish pandit. Today if Nandini says to Manik that Manik you nearly killed pandit...he would scream and yell and tell the whole world that "Yes, I should've killed pandit"...and have you realised...that whilst he has muttered the word kill so may times now in the last few days...his realisation that he can kill is still incomplete yet. His love has driven him to such an extent that he sees nothing beyone Nandini's tears, her shocked state, her scarred soul. He is still yet to discover how much his "very very much" is! The day he realises he can kill for Nandini...the day he makes sense of the words he's talking...that may be the day when he comes one step closer to realising jiust how deep his love is for Nandini. But still...he will never be able to define his love for Nandini...she's not just a girl for him...she's ...I don't know how to put it but I think the best way to put it is that she is that breath who can determine whether Manik will be living or dead in the next breath. She is the only reason he lives today...he can kill for her, yes. But if something ever happened to Nandini...no life would remain in him either.

I have no idea if all this made sense but it was about MaNan so I just couldn't stop myself from letting my thoughts loose lol

And thankyou...thankyou once again for leaving me utterly speechless with your beautiful words of praises. The thankyou will never be enough but till I can't find another word, I guess I'll just have to use that word. aha

Love
Twinkle <3
Edited by twinkle10 - 9 years ago