Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.outlookindia.com/news/article/singer-abhijeet-joins-bjp/659114 
BJP is gonna be bashed sooner ðŸ˜†
Wait till someone brings this up, Congress will i suppose and then fun will begin 
Abhijit has given lots of point for politicians to go on more than Sallu case his apathy has shocked more
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

Sameer Soni is such a DABBA 😳
Arnab said that Salman lied that he didn't drive & Ashok Singh was driving and Sameer Soni is like Salman didn't lie, his lawyers did 😆 like W*F is he talking about I always thought he was a sane person 😳

Arnab was like 'Everybody working over-time for celebrity Salman, you still think he is being treated as a common man' or something on those lines...Sameer was like 'If I'm travelling in the economy class and if the air-hostess comes and asks me to sit in the business class as it's vacant and I'm a celeb..you can't hold that against me..' One of the panelist on newshour was like W*F are you trying to say, mate? ðŸ˜† It was hilarious to see their expressions
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

I have.

I am very interested in Law so follow a lot of cases. Seen this plenty of time.

And as a member said the court moved a lot faster as well. Normally it would take a day. So I guess the defense found a loop hole in it and manged to get the bail.

Kudos to them.

It was too much heat for the day. 2 days of calmness needed. The real movers and shakers will come into play on Friday. ðŸ˜†
ChannaMereya thumbnail

I have.

I am very interested in Law so follow a lot of cases. Seen this plenty of time.

And as a member said the court moved a lot faster as well. Normally it would take a day. So I guess the defense found a loop hole in it and manged to get the bail.

Kudos to them.

Please point a single case where bail went from session court to high and bail granted in hr 
Not even jayalalitha or Subrato Roy got that privelage though they are more influentail
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .krackjack.

Arnab was like 'Everybody working over-time for celebrity Salman, you still think he is being treated as a common man' or something on those lines...Sameer was like 'If I'm travelling in the economy class and if the air-hostess comes and asks me to sit in the business class as it's vacant and I'm a celeb..you can't hold that against me..' One of the panelist on newshour was like W*F are you trying to say, mate? ðŸ˜† It was hilarious to see their expressions

I thought the guy was sane but this is like W*F ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Lick Salman ass as much u want but be sensible , The women Raveena , Preity , Alia  has been more sensible 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday

Sameer Soni is such a DABBA 😳
Arnab said that Salman lied that he didn't drive & Ashok Singh was driving and Sameer Soni is like Salman didn't lie, his lawyers did 😆 like W*F is he talking about I always thought he was a sane person 😳

hahahah can't wait to watch it later tonight 😆
ChannaMereya thumbnail
On another note farah Khan Ali has lost it
She is unbelievable , Apples to oranges comparison is much better than hers 
Embedded image permalink
11:25 PM - 6 May 2015  
AbhiLovesShreya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow, so many people waiting for Aamir's response.😆

I hope he never says anything. Salman being his friend would know how he feels and there is no need to create a mountain out of nothing.

Or if he does, it should be along the lines of what I posted.

You really want to be his spokesperson!😆Edited by AbhiLovesShreya - 9 years ago
blUeNoSed thumbnail
He is going where he has always belonged! Cheers. ðŸ˜†

So Salman has killed one

Saved hundreds, 

So, where does he stand now?