Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: putti77

Even if you read 20 times feel like reading the SoSY again and again.
The magic is incredible 😊

and let me admit now once and for all that there are some updates ( my faves right from thread 1 ) that I have read ' n' number of times...i have saved their links seperately so I dont have to search  and waste time πŸ˜³
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

'

I suspect he might say no to Vik and therefore brace for Manny's fury
And want to whisk his II to Paris. He knows our lady will refuse. He has a schedule to work on - to have a little one soon. Bandha ko kaam to hai!πŸ˜‰

Btw some of you may have heard this sorry if it's a repeat:

Devotee: Mataji why does it take millions of sperms to fertilize one egg?
Mataji : Because men never  ask for directions!

🀣
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: JugsCorner

Congrats Nisha on 20th and many more!

Finally, got to this thread and have read almost all the updates except the last two. As always amazing! Manny's character has been developed nicely.

Reason for the delay is my dear friend who wanted to catch up with me on SoSy! In her excitement to read the story she was missing many important details πŸ˜† in her sleep deprived stateπŸ˜‰. So I had to help her out by doing Group Study just like our college days πŸ˜ƒ. Thanks again Nisha now I have more reason to talk with my friend everyday.

I had also pulled all nighter with my friend on SoSy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we also talk about it everyday πŸ˜Š
Hsp.canada thumbnail
I had a very yummy lunch: Bread upma. It turned out pretty good. Thanks for the recipe. I am heading out will back in few hours. 
Ciao,

PS: Hersehey I think u are reading do many panchatantra πŸ˜†πŸ˜† stories. Loved the name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

and let me admit now once and for all that there are some updates ( my faves right from thread 1 ) that I have read ' n' number of times...i have saved their links seperately so I dont have to search and waste time😳

My most favorite is II kissing R&B in office 😊
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

which one is that ? I havent read it the second time yet..
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously re-reading the tale is so nice...l somehow luv the pre wedding parts more than the post wedding ones  β€οΈπŸ˜³
A BIG THANKS TO VIKAS FOR THE HYPERLINKS πŸ‘

if ViK turns out to be a bad soul am feeling bad for manny already ... though I hated her for being rude to II 
but dont want her to be heart broken again😭πŸ₯Ί

Manny tum Vik ki goli lo kich kich door karo..vik ko lekar sydney wapas jaoπŸ₯³abhi   humare MM ke nadaan parindon ko thodi privacy maangta bossπŸ˜‰

Waise II aur RB se zyada hum readers nahi chahte ki un dono ko koi disturb kare🀣

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have too many favourites to list out, but some of them are... R&B listening to her sing in the temple...him driving past the temple at crack of dawn...him bringing her back from jaipur, facing Appa's wrath and them texting an entire conversation in her room...to name just a few πŸ˜Š
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi  All,
I am back, missed this thread too damn much ( sorry whenever I was idle or when it was sleeping time). Hope all of u r fine, have to catch up with 10 updates, 

willcome back after that...

feel like dancing...
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha,superb updates as usual. Manny is one of the best developed characters in this tale. One thing Nisha, am I reading into it too much or is R&B more loving to II now after Manny's return? Edited by samsi74 - 8 years ago