Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 34

Posted: 8 years ago
I wish I could give Manny a treat of MENTOS and coke.
BAD GIRL Manny...intruding all the time!
He's pushing for a baby๐Ÿ˜• Three actually!
R&B is WORRIED, but about what??
Will there be another update tonight?
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

which one is that ? I havent read it the second time yet..

Read thread one
Page 63 Srikanth &"EVEN"
Page 65 Renegade & Cerebral Exam

Super cute
Congratulations Nishaji for 20th ๐Ÿ‘
And hi to everyone...๐Ÿ˜Š
Read all the updates as always they are fabulous initially I was MAAAD at manny but in last update I so feel bad for her yaar I suspect vik to turn out to b evil and he is then it would be really difficult for her to trust anyone as it is she doesn't trust anyone easily perhaps that's why she is being rude to II arey yaar how much she will have to suffer 1st her dad then mom and then her spouse god plz help her oops!! Nishaji plz help I feel she's not a bad person just protecting herself and her loved ones by being rude it's her way of being defensive...
Edited by fabmaahi - 8 years ago
I have a bad feeling about vik. Dunno why...
Please make Manny and vik go away no

Please? I know it's mean but I don't care :(
why rnb was sad in the last one?did i missed something or an update???
Is r&b sad because of vik?? Are we going to witness r&b caring side towards his sis?? Really I mean I really love to see brothers being protective and caring for sister it's something cute about it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
R&B wants to see II pregnant with his child awwwe choo chweet looking forward to see him how he convince her... 
Thank you Nishaji for such a lovely tale...next update eppo I hope I have said it correctly if not then plz forgive me..
Just saw some tweet from KP in forum people are organizing rally to support Salman on 10th May from Marine drive.
Are they really insane?
Crap and shit๐Ÿ˜ก
Awesome Nisha !!! I have become a fan. ๐Ÿ‘ Started Sosy exactly 10 days ago bcos my friend's recommendation.  Couldnt keep my hands off my iPad. Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Pheww, caught up with all the updates, but am not able to remember what I read in which update, since I am tooo sleepy and yawning every 2 seconds.
First I felt, why did Manny ever return?
Then I hated her, next felt bad for her and again feeling bad for her after reading abt Vik.

I  am confident II and her dude will weather any storm in their marriage...I abs love II pampering him, cuddling him, provoking him, loving him๐Ÿ˜ณ

Waiting for the AGM dhamaka and abt the suspect proposal...Am confident dude will make the right decision at the right time.

I was so happy to read so many updates at a time, but feeling bad on missing out on so much of the discussions that all u lovely ladies have and of course the lone guy here

VIKAS...thank you for maintaining an index with the links.

Ayyo...(has become my fav. word along with podi) forgot...

CONGRATS ON THE 20th THREAD NISHA...let it keep going on and on...nnn