Software Symphonies 20 Color my shadow on 100 - Page 31

Posted: 8 years ago
arrey now what this 'vicks' is going to do????lasya my cutie baby...
Originally posted by ishruhi

god pls pls make these people busy too as i am...me going for a dinner with my friend as her mother told us to go and enjoy our first day of independence.will sound wierd,but we two are going alone(!!!) at night for the first time...and now checking sosy when i am in a crowded bus!

U are too cute😃

Shevane

I am getting a chuckle out of Mamaji
Anu yenn di kozhuppa? the house is full of people and u eat moong dal salad? ayyo!😭 WHY?

Shevane, Anu can share her recipe here is mine Amma would make it a lot in India as bread would go stale very quick (India bread is more natural, here u leave bread out two years on the counter it will be moist and squishy and non moldy, tells u how much chemicals they must pump it with, meri itni aukaat nahi hai main roz organic khaaoon😆 I eat regular bread) So any way do tadka in oil of mustard urad and chana dal with one red hot chilli pepper😉 and curry leaves chopped up red onions and heeng and salt and haldi, chop up bread into crouton like cubes and toss it in, turn it around a few times

Wallah! its ready
We used to eat with ketchup in India (has lo chahe)
Since II is wealthy she made herself chutney😆

Amen on all the comments about Vik.👏
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ayoo no MTR mix for bread upma
here is how i make it
i cut tomatoes 2, 1 onion,green chillies
12 bread slices as square pieces2 by 2 inches .
Then fry mustard, peanuts (roasted)green chillies,onion,tomatoes,haldi,chilli powder, cook for 5 .
minutes.
Then add the bread pieces  and stir it and cook it after about 5-6 minutes it gets crunchy
garnish with coriander and serve hot
:-)
That sounds yum! My mom will love it, will give her the recepie now.
Nishaaa...love bread upma---unfortunately I don't get to eat it very often these days but I think now that you have mentioned it, I will be making it shortly😆

II and R&B are sooo cute!!!!  She is an interesting mix of mother and child with him  They both are such fascinating personalities👏

Oh oh for Manny 😔.  Maybe she needs to focus on her own love life than trying to be the kabbab mein haddi for R&B and II🤔
Edited by kalviswes - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

U are too cute😃

Shevane

I am getting a chuckle out of Mamaji
Anu yenn di kozhuppa? the house is full of people and u eat moong dal salad? ayyo!😭 WHY?

Shevane, Anu can share her recipe here is mine Amma would make it a lot in India as bread would go stale very quick (India bread is more natural, here u leave bread out two years on the counter it will be moist and squishy and non moldy, tells u how much chemicals they must pump it with, meri itni aukaat nahi hai main roz organic khaaoon😆 I eat regular bread) So any way do tadka in oil of mustard urad and chana dal with one red hot chilli pepper😉 and curry leaves chopped up red onions and heeng and salt and haldi, chop up bread into crouton like cubes and toss it in, turn it around a few times

Wallah! its ready
We used to eat with ketchup in India (has lo chahe)
Since II is wealthy she made herself chutney😆

Amen on all the comments about Vik.👏

i shared mine too :-) very similar
i am desperately eating healthy for lunch.. too much sapadu, last weekend was FIL's bday so ate and cooked like crazy,
This weekend are doing a pooja for him so again khana,
so for lunch @work  i eat 2 days sprouts salad its yummy , and 2 days only daal, one day one methi paratha with yogurt all this so the weekend i can eat .😆
I only exercise 2 days a week one day badminton and another day of zumba no time for anything else :-( athan entha steps

I guess i will make it for my lunch today, my mouth is watering just reading it 😳😆..I am heading to the kitchen now. Will let you know how it turns out. 😉
Originally posted by ishruhi

god pls pls make these people busy too as i am...me going for a dinner with my friend as her mother told us to go and enjoy our first day of independence.will sound wierd,but we two are going alone(!!!) at night for the first time...and now checking sosy when i am in a crowded bus!

You are so cute!😆
Oh ho !! the plot thickens...

* Vikram seems iffy now, cashing in on his r.ship with Manny
* Manny has now become a registered  " interrupter " ...no holds barred
* Minion is now strong competition for Ranjan's place as favourite with SOSYians
* Tan is now my source of wisdom be it Sam or anyone else in the house

and our two lovely protagonists continue to reinforce for us what being in love is about ❤️

Is R&B worried about Manny being taken for a ride or is there something waiting around the corner for us ?

Re reading from the beginning...in  SS 1: 29th Manny and R& B discuss marriage and healing...He seems to have moved on she...?

"So I shudnt get married then?" he asked silkily

"KYA?"  "KOI HAI?" she asked shoving and pushing him... until he landed on the swing...

Nope" he said firmly

"You can NEVER relax in India until u forgive or forget" Manny said softly

Originally posted by blue5sky

You are so cute!😆

exam khatham YEAH YEAH!!!!have fun