Frequent Posters

risha8 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
superb story 
loved it
mit0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a awesome story...Love it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very cute ending. Loved it. 
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

Aiysa Kaiko Kari tu??😭 Epilogue to dena banta hai na. You can not leave it incomplete😑.

Abhi to mujhey Arnav aur Khushi k chunnu munnu bachey bhi dekhney they; Puri Kumaari and Aalu Kumaari😳

Kaiko kari tu??😭 Do na humare Epilogue.πŸ˜”

And what does this mean??

Unnecessary things?😲 😑 I want an Epilogue baasss. I want to see more of romantic side of my Arnav Babu Kar dena apni Vaanuu k liye itna.
Pleassshh...pretty pleassshh❀️ *puppy face*

Achha tu sochna iss baare main. Okhaay?πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Now i'll come to the update!

*sigh* the last chapter actually but it was written so dumdaar-lyπŸ‘. And the marriage proposal was so ASR-ishπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I liked it. Simple yet fantastic.

Finally, they united letting go of their past. The story was Amaaayyy-zingg!!!⭐️

I Laauuu for this wonderful piece but i'll laaauu you more---if you err...Epilogue puleezeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Love,πŸ€—
  ~V

Main kya likhungi epilogue mein 😳 Romance ke liye A Love Marriage kaafi hai na 😳
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -SanjanaSobti-

Main kya likhungi epilogue mein 😳 Romance ke liye A Love Marriage kaafi hai na 😳

har story ka ek apna romance hota hai...'a love marriage' is a different story, this is a different one...

u can fit in an epilogue here too, dear...we want Nani to witness their marriage again...just show how Khushi n Nani convinced Arnav for all the rituals...and short short paragraphs of the pre wedding rituals n the wedding...then how they went for a month long honeymoon, n came back to have their happily everafter alongwith Nani...
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

har story ka ek apna romance hota hai...'a love marriage' is a different story, this is a different one...

u can fit in an epilogue here too, dear...we want Nani to witness their marriage again...just show how Khushi n Nani convinced Arnav for all the rituals...and short short paragraphs of the pre wedding rituals n the wedding...then how they went for a month long honeymoon, n came back to have their happily everafter alongwith Nani...

Okay then 😳 I will post an epilogue, soon :D Thank you for the suggestion :) Love you :*
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -SanjanaSobti-

Okay then 😳 I will post an epilogue, soon :D Thank you for the suggestion :) Love you :*

most welcome dear
jaymou thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update ... love the ending very much ... are u going to give us an epilouge ?
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaymou

Amazing update ... love the ending very much ... are u going to give us an epilouge ?

Yes :)
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely ending..!!!!!!!
but do give us epilogue..!!