Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ragini is content w the fact that her Nachiket only loves her. The phone conversation was so heart breaking though. I love their love, it's so real so pure. I want a love like that. I don't think I can love like Ragini though, she's something else. Ok I m gonna end the post w my regular - my babies r the cutest
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post😉
Ragini is a very enigmatic personality. Her love for her husband is beyond the limits. And that's the reason why his physical presence is not at all everything she wants. Their hearts are intertwined. 15 long years they lived apart..still the love has  not faded an inch..I would say rather it has became more intense.
She is a very strong character and a drastic departure from
the earlier archetypes of Ekta's shows. 
She has a strong personality, a strong voice and bang on expressions; which makes us to connect to the character of Miss Ragini Patel.

One line for them which I read in an article -
Pyaar itna hi karo ki dil behel jaye,
Itna bhi na karo ki dum nikal jaye!
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm also very happy that she is totally different from the other BT shows heroine.
She is absent from the Roka and Engagement functions for a change otherwise the typical BT leading lady always attends such functions.

I have to admit,this is only my second show which I'm regularly following ,but I generally read articles regardung shows and I'm very proud that Ragini Patel is very unique,so different from the past BT heroine.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure she will not let Nachiket know that his alliance with FL2 is killing her. Lest it makes him unhappy. 
Vidya.CV thumbnail
[QUOTE=poetic]I am sure she will not let Nachiket know that his alliance with FL2 is killing her. Lest it makes him unhappy. [/QUOT

No wonder !!!!

She is still Nachiket's Ragini ... 
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
last week episode, when ragini 's mu was clear about suhani. she called neil and apologise her own mistake and feel sorry to neil without asking any question. I loved it.
yes, I also salute  ragini with proudly.
Edited by verma.nisha151 - 9 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poetic

I am sure she will not let Nachiket know that his alliance with FL2 is killing her. Lest it makes him unhappy. 

She will be the last person to do that 
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

She will be the last person to do that 

Also, she knows that any sort of reaction from her end may stress out N and she definitely doesn't want anybody speak badly about N and his character. 
She will put up a brave face for him.
Only if and when he comes back to her, will she show him her fear, heartbreak and vulnerability. 
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well said!! I totally agree. Hats off to Ragini for being a very understanding (ex) wife. It takes a lot to keep loving that man who technically is no longer your husband and moreover will become someone else's soon.

As a lady, I'm not sure if I would be able to do the same. Love can be a very selfish feeling/emotion whereas Ragini totally shows the opposite: selfless love.

P.S. Not sure if I was the one with that comment about Ragini expressing her feelings to her friend ... But I do remember I mentioned something similar yesterday :)
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: verma.nisha151

last week episode, when ragini 's mu was clear about suhani. she called neil and apologise her own mistake and feel sorry to neil without asking any question. I loved it.
yes, I also salute ragini.

Yes Nisha, it was certainly very courageous of R to apologize and I will always respect her for that, come what may !

She has truly proved herself to be a woman of substance , even with all her faults.

N is one damn lucky guy