Software Symphonies 19 "To step on" on 137 - Page 94

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

IS THERE A WAY TO KILL AUTO CORRECT! πŸ˜‘

I frequently text in Hindi so I have auto correct disabled on mine, yes its the closest mere mortals like us will be driven to murder

Tu ko Two bana deta hain
Haan ko Hand
Kidhar ko Kaden
Kabhi ko CUBBY
MERE is fine because it reads as mere
Raat ko rot

A totally heartwarming update...Iam listening t the laali as I type this...at 6.45am πŸ˜Š
II is one of the loveliest characters I have encountered in "all" the books I have read.

Thank you Nisha !! God bless
Originally posted by VeeIyer

A totally heartwarming update...Iam listening t the laali as I type this...at 6.45am πŸ˜Š
II is one of the loveliest characters I have encountered in "all" the books I have read.

Thank you Nisha !! God bless

Thats an astounding compliment Mrs Iyer. I am so honored. Thanks so much. I just crafted her from imagination as Sponge Bob would say...  I am happy you feel so connected to her. 
Its a beautiful song, you should thank EnVee... who suggested it... My Carnatic knowledge is sadly limited😭
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I frequently text in Hindi so I have auto correct disabled on mine, yes its the closest mere mortals like us will be driven to murder

Tu ko Two bana deta hain
Haan ko Hand
Kidhar ko Kaden
Kabhi ko CUBBY
MERE is fine because it reads as mere
Raat ko rot

It changed my frd hubby's  name  Arpit to armpit πŸ˜†

Hershey tu ekdum se giri aur kisi handsome se dude ne aakar tujhe fatak se pakad liya apni baahon mein kya? Kaun sa gaana baja?πŸ˜ƒ

Main tab gayi thi jab main pint size hoti thi.. Ab main gallon size hu!πŸ˜† .. Kufri - That place is super scenic.. We stayed at wild flower hall.. Its closer to kufri...It wasnt an oberoi hotel back then though! It used to consist of cottages built during historic times n was like a resort - a posh resort kind of place but deffo not like current oberoi kinds! I am told the oberoi one made a new structure there!Mujhe horse pe mere pujya babuji ne bithaya... With the horse wala in presence...Horse ho ya pony.. Desi sabko ghoda hi bolte hain!! Toh maine bhi shimla se wapas aakar sabko bola maine ghudsawaari kari! πŸ˜† ye nahi bola ki meri fatt gayi jab wo ghoda slope pe jaldi jaldi neeche utarne laga.. Ghodewaley ne adhe ghante ka shayad 100 maanga tha.. Uss time 150 was a lot of money, my sister n I were to divide time.. Maine 10min mei aise dahaad maar kar rona shuru kiya ki meri behen ki mujhe dekh kar watt lag gayi.. Usne ghode pe chadhne se sakht inkaar kar diya... N hence mere papa ke 150 rupaye doob gaye!! Bahut daant padi thi mujhe! πŸ˜†Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago

Thats an astounding compliment Mrs Iyer. I am so honored. Thanks so much. I just crafted her from imagination as Sponge Bob would say...  I am happy you feel so connected to her. 
Its a beautiful song, you should thank EnVee... who suggested it... My Carnatic knowledge is sadly limited😭

Mine too... these songs were an integral part of my childhood...learnt to play the veena, but did not keep at it...

Now Iam part of a choir and we sing western classical music. But music of any kind can move me to tears and I actually was quietly crying as I wrote the previous note πŸ˜Š

Anu
OMG Your summer sounds like mine... we would get curd rice too Lunch at 8:30 or 9 AM,😳 and then tachi mammu at 1 or 2 PM...πŸ˜†
Thatha had cows, there wasnt any room in the back yard... well there was but they didnt have them at home... a guy would bring every morning and evening and tie it to the lamp post  outside and milk it

The most fascinating sight for us "city" kids

At night the menu always had  "paal saadam with naattu sakarai or vellam(jaggery)"  Cow's milk tastes DIVINE when its steamed on the kumuti (the slow cooking coal fire)

There was 11 of us cousins that would gather every summer, at Paatti's house, us from Delhi, Mama's kids from Gwalior, another Mama that lived with thatha paatti... the ELEVEN of us would sit on the  redwoood swing that hung from the center of the ceiling... from one end of the koodam to the other.
Amma Paatti and Mannis would string jasmine... every evening...

Childhood  vacations in Tamil Nadu beat Venice and Italy for me. I tell my kids all the time... they are not quite so lucky.

Mama would instruct paatti to make pottu kadalai laddoo or peanut & jaggery laddoos, to feed an army of 11 kids you need something wholesome and filling like that😳... no fu fu cookies or  store bought snacks

OMG so many things that you are talking we did too!!! i want to say ditto ditto ditto ..lady its quite possible we were there in Trichy together one summer and probably crossed each other but didnt know πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

It changed my frd hubby's  name  Arpit to armpit πŸ˜†

🀣
Originally posted by modernfamily

Thanks a lot taara😊
Tara Devi temple,Indian  advance institution ( beautiful building),summer hill, scandal point,ridge, there was some church, rest Taara has covered. If u have time then Chail it's very pretty, beautiful palace. ( 40 km from Shimla)

Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
Dreamy and beautiful... I'm falling sort of words to describe the first half of the update...tearing up and thanking god just like Ranjan

Manny is back...!! Oh nooo 😲Edited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago