Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

wow i see .. i know here too folks do internship etc and didnt know you are a medical student πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very proud of you .. !
my lunch hour now ..college/hostel life is so much fun I realize it more after i finish it though :-(..

yeah hostel life is great..but not the fud... πŸ˜‰
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

yeah hostel life is great..but not the fud... πŸ˜‰

I am older than you so let me tell u there will come a time when you will think of the yucky current hostel food with so much love πŸ˜ƒ.
 I went and did my masters and stayed in a hostel where for everything they put garlic /onion even the sundal (pooja given thing) they put garlic i couldnt eat it so ate podi rice + pickle + curdrice + papad every single day then later started eating one or 2 things but after i reached US seriously seeing the veg option a sundal with garlic felt like delicacy 15 years back US really had much fewer veg options in some places vege sandwith had tuna in it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Not a day trip Nisha...was down South for a full blown south Indian wedding the past week...managed to read all updates between functions πŸ˜ƒ

Though it was a choice between sweat and silk saris or slush and silk saris as Blr had a couple of nasty storms bringing over 50 old trees down...

The story is developing beautifully and I seem as worried for R&B and II as they seem like my family members whom I have to flap over...not to forget Vandu, Sam & Ranjan ...
Suddenly my family has increased and I dont seem to have time for the ones in front of me at home πŸ˜›...
I keep throwing the" Iam busy" phrase at them ( as Iam REALLY Busy...reading all the updates and comments )...not to forget refreshing the page like crazy !!

Tell me about it, along with trees, 35 odd electric poles came down and we had no power for the past 30 hrs. I am catching up with all the updates, have not gone thru comments, net is slow, seriously my mood was so worse, along with no power, it was my daughters birthday...couldn't prepare anything special for her, no drinking water, no truffle cakes, no icecreams since the shops nearby also had no power. Poor darling, but she had blast with her brother and his friends. 

Lovely updates Nisha,read everything fast since I was greedy to know what was happening, now I have to go back thru all the pages and read again. It was a good glimpse u gave into Vandu's family life. Really want Bala to grow a spine and ask his atthai not to visit.

Vandu naming her baby Raman😳, so cute, want to know IIs reaction to this.

Ok gotta go now...late dinner today...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have been in hostels for 10 years .
I know better than how it feels.

I have stayed in hostel where it was completelu buisness to where they thread students  well.

Food is never sufficient .then more oil to reduce the appetite.
my best was in kurnool i stayed two years there food was best mostly like home food.and student favoured one.

others are all momey minded.

In puc  I ate only on cudrice for two years.and few times managed to smuggle pickels inside hostel.

and one is jail completely.
no house and people surrounding 2 km's.and no other facilities properly.
morning 5 to night 1030 total max 4hr break including food timings etc
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

VI .

I guess you are facing problems with limited posts in discussion.

you do one thing tell us before in your last post of the day that it is you 10 post in day.
use that post for conco.

you are restricted to make new post but you are free to edit your already made post.
just differentiate it by adding on whose post you are replying.
we will check it continuously,

it is for all newbie who are facing problem

------------------------------------
Thanks for sorting my issue out Vikas. Much obliged !
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Tell me about it, along with trees, 35 odd electric poles came down and we had no power for the past 30 hrs. I am catching up with all the updates, have not gone thru comments, net is slow, seriously my mood was so worse, along with no power, it was my daughters birthday...couldn't prepare anything special for her, no drinking water, no truffle cakes, no icecreams since the shops nearby also had no power. Poor darling, but she had blast with her brother and his friends. 

Lovely updates Nisha,read everything fast since I was greedy to know what was happening, now I have to go back thru all the pages and read again. It was a good glimpse u gave into Vandu's family life. Really want Bala to grow a spine and ask his atthai not to visit.

Vandu naming her baby Raman😳, so cute, want to know IIs reaction to this.

Ok gotta go now...late dinner today...

We left  Blr this morning but I could see  trees down, across the roads and on top of cars all the way to Mekri circle...And huge old trees at that πŸ˜­
My heart really broke seeing them being chopped down to firewood to be hauled away
Hsp.canada thumbnail

ok decide who are all generals and I will edit it on my post of everythread.

and whose batallion I am on

You are the CTO and make me compliance officer( thats what  I do best).

Will weed out the bad guys πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really well written part vanditas conversation with raman was heart touching 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

I have been in hostels for 10 years .

I know better than how it feels.

I have stayed in hostel where it was completelu buisness to where they thread students  well.

Food is never sufficient .then more oil to reduce the appetite.
my best was in kurnool i stayed two years there food was best mostly like home food.and student favoured one.

others are all momey minded.

In puc  I ate only on cudrice for two years.and few times managed to smuggle pickels inside hostel.

and one is jail completely.
no house and people surrounding 2 km's.and no other facilities properly.
morning 5 to night 1030 total max 4hr break including food timings etc

Food is an issue anytime you stay away from home. Moral of the story: Learn to cook πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i've been away from hostel for almost 7 yrs...and now as my ug course is going to finish,course wala hostel is going to finish too..(our interns and pgs spend most of the time in hospital wards...)and about food now i will really miss maggi n yippee which feels heavenly when your hunger contractions reaches its peak!!!