Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Missed comments are we getting another update?
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aiyyo...Manny is Damn irritating nisha...
I know her character is very real but still..I don't like it when anyone makes ishita feel uncomfortable or bad. Mostly bad. 

but then she has Raman and he will always be there for her :)
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Nisha Hershey and me discussed twin boys and a girl and one of the boys name Anish also I sooo want vandu to have a boy a Raman😳

I vote for 3 kids. 2 twin boys and one gal will be great. R&B and Ranjan pampering a gal and II adoring boys.The first one should be gal as Ranjan wsiting for Savvy.Ayyo thinking itself make me blush😊
Ahem Ahem. Waiting for first baby badly 😔Edited by putti77 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I vote for 3 kids. 2 twin boys and one gal will be great. R&B and Ranjan pampering a gal and II adoring boys. Ayyo thinking itself make me blush😊
Ahem Ahem. Waiting for first baby badly 😔

My imaginations run wild too like I feel II won't realize she is pregnant she would have seduced him and then blame him😆, jr savvy will control MM and the RaRa guys will happily concede, she will be a goonda and the boys will only like doing one thing breaking things 😆
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally caught up with the updates! Brilliant as usual!! Keeping away from this story is soo hard... I was having withdrawal symptoms😭 but finally got a chance to catch up! 
Manny living in MM is definitely going to be a different experience for II. Within less than a day, she is already feeling awkward.

LASYA is ADORABLE!! I loved her.. especially sticking with Chithi after seeing Manny and then sleeping on Mama.. ❤️

Thank you for these lovely updates! :)
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dont kill me but I dont want them to be preggers before its a year of their marriage. Yes they have come a long way from nov, but there is still soo much ground to cover. N when after a year, II is preggers, I want them to have twins as first borns! 😳
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Nisha Hershey and me discussed twin boys and a girl and one of the boys name Anish also I sooo want vandu to have a boy a Raman 😳

Nice.. How about Ishan (Ishita +Raman) for the 2nd boy? 

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Nisha should spring the surprise on us too. Whenever. It would be too boring to read: OK II has decided to have a baby now, so let's make the baby 😆
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Dont kill me but I dont want them to be preggers before its a year of their marriage. Yes they have come a long way from nov, but there is still soo much ground to cover. N when after a year, II is preggers, I want them to have twins as first borns! 😳

Like your thought. But life shouldn't be planned always. Like marriage, home then kids. Life should be full of surprises and unexpected things. And the journey will teach to fail and succeed.Edited by putti77 - 9 years ago
docs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manya is not nice behaving like typical sis in laws