blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I am heart broken by the new promo

" the phera mantras are being said and Maan fills sindoor on Bhoomi's mang, but without looking at her. He looked like he was disgusted by the ritual :( then bhabhi maa enters and says this marriage is a fraud and this girl can't enter their house. And drags Maan out with her."

I mean what's wrong with these guys. Why so much separation without any confession:'(
I hate when people refuse taking the girl home after marriage. Can't they deal with issues before the ceremony 😡Edited by blueflames - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakriti1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya I feel the same and feeling bad for bhoomi and yes whenever i see the promo it make me cry.
blueflames thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakriti1991

Ya I feel the same and feeling bad for bhoomi and yes whenever i see the promo it make me cry.

Hey. At last some one replies :)
I am Saba. I love this show. And what's your name.

aakriti1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueflames

Hey. At last some one replies :)
I am Saba. I love this show. And what's your name.

hi Saba i am aakriti bhatnagar and I am in madly love with this show too and the leads ansh and bhoomi or simran and varun or showing there best and love them. I am seeing varun from sadd haq has sameer and then in doli armaano ki but his character in this show is awesome. And only want to see both of them together has a couple and love between them. After na bola tum and Mahabharat I love this show a lot.  
blueflames thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakriti1991

hi Saba i am aakriti bhatnagar and I am in madly love with this show too and the leads ansh and bhoomi or simran and varun or showing there best and love them. I am seeing varun from sadd haq has sameer and then in doli armaano ki but his character in this show is awesome. And only want to see both of them together has a couple and love between them. After na bola tum and Mahabharat I love this show a lot.

I am glad to have found someone to share the bhagyalakshmi madness I am suffering from these days :)
Me too was a great fan of Mahabharata.

This Varun (character ) guy is so sweet but he always gets the vamp wifey. I mean like why does he have to get mean girlfriend or wifey :/.

I don't remember Maan (real Varun) in Doli Armano ki. As I didn't follow that show much. Edited by blueflames - 9 years ago
aakriti1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueflames

I am glad to have found someone to share the bhagyalakshmi madness I am suffering from these days :)
Me too was a great fan of Mahabharata.

This Varun (character ) guy is so sweet but he always gets the vamp wifey. I mean like why does he have to get mean girlfriend or wifey :/.

I don't remember Maan (real Varun) in Doli Armano ki. As I didn't follow that show much.

Ya right he always got this type of partners only. But today's episode is awesome and want to know what will happen tomorrow when bhabhaima know about bhoomi job and will ansh put sindoor in bhoomi mang or not and what will happeN. Every episode take my heart out and even I don't watch doli armaano ki just saw him in one of the episode. But I saw him in sadd haq because I saw that show, in that I hate his character but in this I am loving his character and he and simran is a natural actor  
blueflames thumbnail
According to IF article Maan will take Bhoomi home. But a lot of drama is in store. So fingers crossed for that.
Maan was cringing in today episode. It's actually hurting to see him torturing himself.

Will have to see Sada haq now because I like this Maan guy.
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys
m mystory
I just love this show.when there was no forum or news abt the show I was totally dieing out here.
Thanks to god there are people who are watching this show.
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The couple are so cute.cute. I think ansh should not be angry on bhumi. We want them together n this mean world doesn't want to unite them.
It's already so hurting to see man in so much pain.
bhumi ko uska ansh say mila do guys.
blueflames thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

The couple are so cute.cute. I think ansh should not be angry on bhumi. We want them together n this mean world doesn't want to unite them.

It's already so hurting to see man in so much pain.
bhumi ko uska ansh say mila do guys.

Yes the couple is damn cute.
But my friend this is the Telly world a show needs all the drama to get a show to work.
We as viewers are supposed to watch and discuss as it pans out. All lies in the hands of the makers.

Yup all of us wishing that Bhoomi and Maan unite.