Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hi guys :)

I sometimes watch this show and as its the same backdrop and place so I can connect with it. Maan's reason and insensitivity towards Bhoomi is not good! dude, she was Not aware of all this marriage, she just got ready for her family's sake but here you're blaming her for rejecting you!!!! she had rights to reject you as she was not bonded to say yes to you either. You loved her and she loved you, but realization was not at the same time. Have he ever asked her about her feelings? he just presumed everything when he saw her getting married!

Bhabhima will create so much of nuisance and drama and as a elder, she just do not behaves like one sometimes. And even if the girl and boy knew each other from start, and started feeling for each other, why does she have any problem? even the other girl in their house, who got married to bhoomi's brother, knows the brother of bhoomi and so why this hypocrisy?

Give them a minute to clarify things but I guess just for some lame drama, they will make everyone a crack head!

Fabulous analysis :)
I agree to your Maan character analysis but then when did Maan get a chance to sit and have a hearty talk with anyone leave alone Bhoomi. Maan is shown immature and insensitive because he has never been said No. Here comes ego issue knocking through the front door.
Except for Maan screaming in agony and and Bhoomi saying No there hasn't been much say.
I don't take sides in this matter as all this unnecessary drama is required to make a show.

Yup Bhabhi maa character is still to develop. She acts supreme lord but only glares at people. I find that not so acceptable, and yes the hypocrisy issues will come out because "apni Beti Beti hoti hai, dosro ki Beti Beti nahi " this is the code of this society we need to bear it or strive to change it.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blueflames

Fabulous analysis :)
I agree to your Maan character analysis but then when did Maan get a chance to sit and have a hearty talk with anyone leave alone Bhoomi. Maan is shown immature and insensitive because he has never been said No. Here comes ego issue knocking through the front door.
Except for Maan screaming in agony and and Bhoomi saying No there hasn't been much say.
I don't take sides in this matter as all this unnecessary drama is required to make a show.

Yup Bhabhi maa character is still to develop. She acts supreme lord but only glares at people. I find that not so acceptable, and yes the hypocrisy issues will come out because "apni Beti Beti hoti hai, dosro ki Beti Beti nahi " this is the code of this society we need to bear it or strive to change it.

Thanks. :)
Mann then should learn that this world don;t run according to his wish only and people have rights to say no or yes based on their thinking. He is immature to discover that, I guess then. 
Yeah, they will drag this further for drama. This is not unique then.

Honestly, I don't like Bhabhima's character that much. Because of her OTT scenes. Yes, that is so bad to know that people still think like that. 
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

<font color="#0099ff">Thanks. :)</font>
<font color="#0099ff">Mann then should learn that this world don;t run according to his wish only and people have rights to say no or yes based on their thinking. He is immature to discover that, I guess then.</font>
<font color="#0099ff">Yeah, they will drag this further for drama. This is not unique then.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">Honestly, I don't like Bhabhima's character that much. Because of her OTT scenes. Yes, that is so bad to know that people still think like that.</font>

Yes Maan has a lot to learn. And this journey toward enlightenment of the couple together might be what the show is about.
I believe all show start out as unique with a fresh concept, but the trp market and the unstable creative team leads to make same much dragged content as already shown on TV.
We as audience need to accept things as they pan out. Or else make way to the creative team and get ourself heard.
We can only discuss and talk about the show. When all lies in hands of the maker.

aakriti1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is also just a show which can't be run without drama but let see what is next in the store and plus you are right maan or ansh is behaving very immature that how can a girl reject me so many time and by this I understand the concept of the show that without meet each other how can somebody get marry and without seen a photo's how can somebody start liking each other and when you met that person somewhere else and start developing a feeling of like or love and when she or he said you no than your ego came in and you behaving like a immature person. At least when there was a scene where ansh is telling everything to bhoomi why not he just asked bhoomi about her feeling and every time when he asked bhoomi actually I feel he was forcing he. And there was also one scene where ansh reach the home of bhoomi in Indore and see a that pot which he has given to bhoomi last night and start believing that bhoomi also love him and that scene take me to back in the past where same scene was shooting in ddlj betweven raj and simran. But this is a show and people want drama so keep watching guys and enjoy