Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I will go n work now...

got scolded by team lead because I misread his ping n sent him wrong information..😭

IF is distracting me😭

closing IF for now😭😭😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pallu all in the game

I have an exam next week but all I am doing spend hours on IF 😭😭
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

it was good yes, but more coz its proof that we're getting their F2F tomorrow than anything else...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But he got so happy seeing her that the poor guy got run over🀣🀣

TL, you are making the sadist within me laugh like crazy right now. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

TL, I think he will get mad at her for hiding for so long and not telling him that she is alive even when she met him so many times..
She will keep quiet and not tell him about her MU on his marriage etc obviously..

I think he is going to forget the fact that her mother just died few days ago... and still blame her for not meeting the family etc..

MKM will continue the I-loved-chirag-and-not-interested-in-you line ..
also might rub it in that she is happy and well take care of by Shikhar's family and Shikhar..

Ugly it will be ..!!

but he seems so happy right now...😭😭😭 and we were thinking the accident will give him his brains back, looks like they'll take it away all the moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜† though i get where his anger is coming from so i cant even blame him...

and yes, its going to be really ugly from both ends.. me excited...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

LM first option is something we want to go with,cause the second is not happening with Rv any time soon cause his brains will never return from his vacation

That's true again. πŸ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TL we kept guessing on his character on various things but there is no character growth,he will only sob and sob for ever ...I have no hopes on cvs now ...If it turns out like your prediction we all will be happy 
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i dont know, i still feel there's more to Ranveer's role in the upcoming track then whats being let on... there's no way on earth that they pulled him out of NB to moan whine and cry.. even his BD can do that... same goes for him being the referee to Ishaani and Ri's cat fight...i'm almost certain there's more to Ranveer than whats being let on... dont know what thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz again his BD could've easily done these petty things too...

How nice thought !! Tere munh mein ghee shakkar...
We so want the smart and sharp RV back.. at any cost.. even if he decides to purposely stay with Ri I am ok.. or he should investigate the Chirag murder.. and come to same conclusion abt Ri as Ishani will come from Falgunis murder.. !!

That will be nice !

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Behna on this as well TL! πŸ€—πŸ€—

we think so alikeπŸ€—πŸ€— coz again, if theres one thing ive noticed with this show, its that Ranveer always has loads to do in each and every single track... he cant just be there to try bringing peace between RiShaani and Amba in the upcoming one...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail

but he seems so happy right now...😭😭😭 and we were thinking the accident will give him his brains back, looks like they'll take it away all the moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜† though i get where his anger is coming from so i cant even blame him...

and yes, its going to be really ugly from both ends.. me excited...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is my chant during their actual F2F:

Fight. Fight. Fight. πŸ˜‰
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pallu all in the game

I have an exam next week but all I am doing spend hours on IF 😭😭

OMG go study!!! we can continue this once you're done😊😊 I'm free from Uni right now thats why I'm always hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

TL we kept guessing on his character on various things but there is no character growth,he will only sob and sob for ever ...I have no hopes on cvs now ...If it turns out like your prediction we all will be happy 

i dont know, i still cant believe that they pulled him out to cry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz his BD can easily cry just as well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† plus the articles didnt say anything about IshVeer's equation once she's back in his house, I'm sure they'll have a parallel track running to the RiShaani cat fight... cant figure out what though..