Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Matsh, I still feel that there is something going on in Ranveer's mind. Either he has gone mental, or else there is something cooking up in his mind. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

TL, didn't we say how forgiving we are? Just give us IshVeer and we'll forgive them for the BS they put us through.

LM first option is something we want to go with,cause the second is not happening with Rv any time soon cause his brains will never return from his vacation
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I will go n work now...

got scolded by team lead because I misread his ping n sent him wrong information..๐Ÿ˜ญ

IF is distracting me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

closing IF for now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wasnt she covering her back with the pallu though??? And he wasnt looking in her direction like even once from what i got.. He was looking straight up ahead... when she put his hand on her shoulder and he turned around, she left so.. not defending it, it was stupid as hell, especially coz he felt nothing when they were dispersing the ashes together and his hand was on hers, yet he did when she touched his shoulder๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช maybe it turns on and off according to emotions๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and yes, they could've given her a less opaque saree here if they really wanted to show this... or a burqa๐Ÿ˜† 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Let him slap her first and that can set the fight going. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

oh gosh i would love this he can give her a slap, then she can slap back and they can rip each other's hair off till they go bald๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
People are going gaga over precap was it so good,should I watch it ๐Ÿค”

TL even she stands in front of him he will pass it of thinking her to be his illusion or spirit cause he is mesmerized by Ri and her tummy ๐Ÿคฃ

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
i dont know, i still feel there's more to Ranveer's role in the upcoming track then whats being let on... there's no way on earth that they pulled him out of NB to moan whine and cry.. even his BD can do that... same goes for him being the referee to Ishaani and Ri's cat fight...i'm almost certain there's more to Ranveer than whats being let on... dont know what though๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† coz again his BD could've easily done these petty things too...
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TL, I think he will get mad at her for hiding for so long and not telling him that she is alive even when she met him so many times..
She will keep quiet and not tell him about her MU on his marriage etc obviously..

I think he is going to forget the fact that her mother just died few days ago... and still blame her for not meeting the family etc..

MKM will continue the I-loved-chirag-and-not-interested-in-you line ..
also might rub it in that she is happy and well take care of by Shikhar's family and Shikhar..

Ugly it will be ..!!
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I will go n work now...

got scolded by team lead because I misread his ping n sent him wrong information..๐Ÿ˜ญ

IF is distracting me๐Ÿ˜ญ

closing IF for now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

awww Pallu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— bye TC๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— come back when you're done..๐Ÿ˜Š
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

People are going gaga over precap was it so good,should I watch it ๐Ÿค”

TL even she stands in front of him he will pass it of thinking her to be his illusion or spirit cause he is mesmerized by Ri and her tummy ๐Ÿคฃ

it was good yes, but more coz its proof that we're getting their F2F tomorrow than anything else...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But he got so happy seeing her that the poor guy got run over๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

i dont know, i still feel there's more to Ranveer's role in the upcoming track then whats being let on... there's no way on earth that they pulled him out of NB to moan whine and cry.. even his BD can do that... same goes for him being the referee to Ishaani and Ri's cat fight...i'm almost certain there's more to Ranveer than whats being let on... dont know what though๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† coz again his BD could've easily done these petty things too...

Behna on this as well TL! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—