Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Kekta maiya ka usage alag hai naπŸ˜‰

I was talking about this...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4364290

She's "in safe hands" 🀣

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Am I the only one who thinksthat she resembles Anurag Kashyap? kumbh mela connection?
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: NailClipper

I was talking about this...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4364290

She's "in safe hands" 🀣

ha ha...πŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

Jinko pata bhi nahi tha ab sabko pata chal gaya

Shylock, your siggy looks like he's saying, "I love you Paul"..Which is ironic coming from him,
cuz that shld be coming from me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 9 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He is talking about his short film but the pics that are out are private selfies not from some film and she denied that it was her.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventurousman

He is talking about his short film but the pics that are out are private selfies not from some film and she denied that it was her.

Selfies was a diff issue... it wasn't her..the gal looked way too diff...that was a few months old controversy... this is a new one...

The latest news is about a video in which she is in a semi nude state...circulated on whatsapp...it has something to do with  his short film ... he is upset coz it got leaked...he has vowed to catch the culprit etc.. etc...nice way to keep himself busy post BV.

Waiting for more controversies( of a slightly diff nature) from Kashyap's stable...he will keep us all entertained till BV's release date πŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Too_Much

Where are the picsss

no pics..pics were fake... old news

This one is a video...and Kashyap is milking it for all it is worth..publicity chahiye Anurag ko...whatsapp mein circulate hua hai kehthe hai...πŸ˜†..jinhone dekh liya so dekh liya... Mumbai police ka cyber crimes wing is now active in tracing the culprit who circulated them
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By giving this front page interview he is did more damage to Radhika. He is publicising it. Just let the cyber crime branch and cops do their jobs without making it a tamasha. The culprits can take precautions now they've known from his interview what actions Kashyp is taking. many people would be making copies of the nude videos for backup even if they remove some from net. The controversy happened before but he spoke at the time of Bombay velvet promotion. Well done opportunist. πŸ‘ Edited by dhartiamber - 9 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Looks like the Telugu film industry isn't the only one in India that is bad...Mujhe kissi ka purana statement yaad aa raha hai Edited by Veni-Vidi-Vici - 9 years ago