Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sharma ji ๐Ÿ˜ณ just speechless after watching the episode
a guy full of cuteness and a lot of questions.. 
mysterious you are 
loving ur character alot. wonder what is the mystery behind your character
the cutest part was when u said bonzo bonzi bonzu ๐Ÿคฃ
really now excited for monday's epi
precap seemed quite interesting

coming to samaira. just loved her and bonzo scene
when she shares her sorrows and tells him they both are in the same situation. o yes and arjun said bonzo ll reply to her with bhow bhow ๐Ÿคฃ
so acc to precap piyali looked tensed for samaira. good that samrat ll take stand now

and just loved samaira arjun. u guys have spark โค๏ธ

but is really arjun trapped samaira with the help of bonzo?? what is the motive??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Yeah, sam-arjun's scenes were too good. I think i've even started liking arjun's charactor. Sam-arjun's comic timings are so good. Even i felt some spark between them, at this rate i may even start to ship for sam-arjun's jodi. I know it's too early to say anything. Let's see how will his interaction be with radhika. And sam looked too cute while talking to bonzo.
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_arshilover

Yeah, sam-arjun's scenes were too good. I think i've even started liking arjun's charactor. Sam-arjun's comic timings are so good. Even i felt some spark between them, at this rate i may even start to ship for sam-arjun's jodi. I know it's too early to say anything. Let's see how will his interaction be with radhika. And sam looked too cute while talking to bonzo.

they are very charming but its too early to ship so even m tryng to contrl and want to see what they ll show with radhika arjun.
nevertheless 4 people are really amazing.
i love sam neil too .. ๐Ÿ˜Š
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like the play with the sunbeams. ๐Ÿ˜† And naming him Arjun๐Ÿ˜†. SidT's idea of a joke, I guess.

From all the philosophizing he did, am guessing Arjun has something to do with one or other of Sam's parents. Probably Daddy Khanna. Mommy Khanna has too many demons to matchmake at this time ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

I like the play with the sunbeams. ๐Ÿ˜† And naming him Arjun๐Ÿ˜†. SidT's idea of a joke, I guess.

From all the philosophizing he did, am guessing Arjun has something to do with one or other of Sam's parents. Probably Daddy Khanna. Mommy Khanna has too many demons to matchmake at this time ๐Ÿ˜†

feels like mommy khanna๐Ÿ˜†
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
come on first of all she have so many problms,now i dont want her to get trapped in this guys fake luv and suffer more.he looks like neg character who is trying to make sam fall in love with her so he can take revenge frm her family
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think he is out for revenge too, from the pre-cap. This is beginning to look delicious. ๐Ÿ‘
But I hope she is not in the dark too long about his motives. I hope she gets the motive soon and proceeds to work out his back story later.

Btw, they have awesome chemistry! I swear I was near expecting a liplock when he caught her from falling๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sweetheart Sharmaji๐Ÿ˜ณ
I envy Kashmira ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ARJUN IS SO HOT I CAN'T DEAL WITH HIM!!!
Now that my gushfest about him is over, a friend recommended the show to me and so far, it's good. I especially like the way it's shot. Fantastic cinematography. They shot the boat scene so well tonight. Beautiful use of bright sunshine.
I loved the Iktara song sequence tonight. Radhika finally arrived lol. I love her relationship with her grand-dad. He is such a cutie. <3 I liked what Radhika said about Bada shaher and Chota shaher. Sam is a very interesting heroine. Her relationship with her mom is something that intrigues me. What exactly happened there for things to turn so bad? 
Now about Arjun, firstly, he is hot as hell. He is so tall and built, I find that extremely attractive. Secondly, I haven't watched the guy act before and I like his voice modulation and dialogue delivery. He has a poised charm in his acting I really like. I was worried he'd turn out to be another of those hot actors who can't act to save their lives but surprisingly, he is really good and subtle. I don't understand the motivation behind his character. He is clearly shady and is hiding something. His character is the main hook for me right now. 
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

come on first of all she have so many problms,now i dont want her to get trapped in this guys fake luv and suffer more.he looks like neg character who is trying to make sam fall in love with her so he can take revenge frm her family

thats the mystery behind arjun. he has some motive. i dont think he is a negative character but i feel too he came for revenge,.. lets c how the story unfolds.