Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ambrosia-

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai...

Kya pata us accident mein arjun ki koi girlfriend ya phir koi relative mara ho...ya koi friend??...

waise arjun ki ek sis bhi hai abhi dikhaya nahi show mein ...kaisi hogi or kya vo arjun ke sath hogi in sab mein ya vo anjaan hogi in sabse

ya even i knew he has a sister. i wonder was his sister killed in the accident??
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yes, i also think something might have happened with one of Arjun's relation at the time of the accident, which is why he keeps giving her "that" look - lol idk, its a wild guess...
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..sahana..

yes, i also think something might have happened with one of Arjun's relation at the time of the accident, which is why he keeps giving her "that" look - lol idk, its a wild guess...

i guess the same
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

ARJUN IS SO HOT I CAN'T DEAL WITH HIM!!!

Now that my gushfest about him is over, a friend recommended the show to me and so far, it's good. I especially like the way it's shot. Fantastic cinematography. They shot the boat scene so well tonight. Beautiful use of bright sunshine.
I loved the Iktara song sequence tonight. Radhika finally arrived lol. I love her relationship with her grand-dad. He is such a cutie. <3 I liked what Radhika said about Bada shaher and Chota shaher. Sam is a very interesting heroine. Her relationship with her mom is something that intrigues me. What exactly happened there for things to turn so bad? 
Now about Arjun, firstly, he is hot as hell. He is so tall and built, I find that extremely attractive. Secondly, I haven't watched the guy act before and I like his voice modulation and dialogue delivery. He has a poised charm in his acting I really like. I was worried he'd turn out to be another of those hot actors who can't act to save their lives but surprisingly, he is really good and subtle. I don't understand the motivation behind his character. He is clearly shady and is hiding something. His character is the main hook for me right now. 

aham is good...was v good as karna in MB n i was impressed with him in his 1st show too. though he had improved a lot in MB but there were other fab actors too there so everyone got mixed up😆 but some of his scenes did impress me spcly the river scene where he realises hes pandavas brother. im impressed overall with this serial too. its fresh & the bonding between neil & samira is a treat to watch. i liked how she returned back just for him. so much importance of neil in her life. and neil  is a true friend. also i think samira is going to fall for arjun. and maybe arjun for radhika😕
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arjun - Radhika will be a total mismatch. The new girl is cute and she will probably grow as the show goes on. But at this time, she cannot hope to be a good fit with Aham. Kashmira OTOH looks and acts awesome already.
Anyway, from the looks of it, Sam-Arjun attraction goes both ways.

But, I sincerely hope it's not a love story. At least not a love triangle. 
Ri21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Arjun - Radhika will be a total mismatch. The new girl is cute and she will probably grow as the show goes on. But at this time, she cannot hope to be a good fit with Aham. Kashmira OTOH looks and acts awesome already.

Anyway, from the looks of it, Sam-Arjun attraction goes both ways.

But, I sincerely hope it's not a love story. At least not a love triangle. 

agree on that and radhika looks very young compared to arjun. still ll wait to see their scenes
i dont mind if they shw them as best friends just like sam neil
and i just dnt want a triangle
be it SamArj or just leave it.