Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

awsem update ravi suspiscious entrydutta informing nakku about her entry in pn nakku in sari

hi tammanah
sorry i m late but i loved the comment ..too apt 😊
nileshni679 thumbnail
Hi Hammie loved the update. So finally Tasha n Rooji will be getting engaged
jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
superb ud ..AS meeting naku ..dutta is happy & baji roop too ..convo within the family was too good..ud fast😊
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi hammiee
mein aa gai ..ofcourse there r no camps MR has fan following in both forums & new serial must have got new crowd too ...4 yrs baad entry hoe hai ..as an actor he has to keep on reinventing ..rest depends upon the makers capablites
loved ud ..naku PN ka scene reminded of PN mein when naku enters for first time ...naku ,roops & krishna comes from humble background ..family put them at ease
dutta ka proposal true from heart & naku phlese he fida thi aur ho gai ...AS ke kade  will it fit naku ki nazok kalai😆 ..kala gave roops gift ..phle se kuch new nahin la sakte thi ..naam bade darshan khote😆
proper engagement i 'm waiting ..hammiee waiting for announcement ...have to get new dress stitch ..😉
seema's happiness seems fake just like ravi BG facade😲
baji found dutta's mom name ...waiting to read further
as always u r amazinggg hammiee

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey hammie...

Dutta nakku bajji and roops.roka.is done..lovely

Does seema feel something for dutta...

Ravi to woo seema...whas his real plan...

She gonna fall in his trap ...

Lovely update dear...
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi hamlet
fab ud ..dutta-naku ..baji-roops roka 😳dutta proposal reminded of naryal purnima of LTL..naku didn't run away this time😆..confession to naku was too good..ravi & seema both r smart ..lets c how it turns ..ud soon
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi hamlet

Awesome ud..Good beginning for our awesome couples at PN ...matches approved & engagement to follow.😊.Krishna desire to stay in PN..When his Tai's will come to PN..Krishna will accompany them

Seema is jealous I feel but is hiding..Next part waiting to read..

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi My sweeetie pie Hammiee lion& sweet friends🤗
how are you all???..twinky baby back to her sweeet laagi home safely...🥳...I missed you all sooo much😭😭😭...baby back to schoool & her classroom...happy to see my sweetest teacher hammiee lion,afzal bhai & all the friends.🥳..baby is going to enjoy the updates & will be back sooon with the pending homeworks.❤️🤗...sweeet friends🤗..luv you all sooo much🤗..big teddy hugs to all the forum friends🤗

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back twinkle twinkle little star. Good to see you here.
Hey hammie a very enjoyable update. Dutta bringing nakku Krishna and roops to PN, AS welcoming and accepting them with open arms was wonderful to read. But for me the star of the show were Krishna with his cuteness and baaji with his openess. Both brought a smile on my face. Baaji seemed so serious and desperate about roops couldn't stop himself from talking about her. I like his frankness. And Krishna little boy didn't wish to leave PN aww don't worry dear soon you would be in PN forever. However even dutta's confession cum proposal touched my heart. So honest and sincere. Loved it.
Ravi wonder what's going on in his dirty mind. Dutta has appointed him as seems' body guard lets how awfully he does his job. Already feeling scared for seema. She's such a nice girl has no love feelings for Dutta , I like her for that. Yes she is part of the family and surely out angry Young hero knows how to protect his family.
In the meantime baaji trying to find more about dutta's mother..,kanta bai waiting for her entry.
Thanks for the lovely update.
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update so as accepting roops nakku as her would be dil fab ravi evil playas krishna scene awsem