Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

But it does happen to me as well... Sometimes you exceed the credit card limit...and my card gets declined...Apparam you pay part of the amount from your account to continue use it...I dont think she is completely bankrupt in the start of the month...Is she ??

She started paying installments on her parents' car.
She paid the down payment, how ever much it was 10% of 14 lakhs?

Rs.1.4 lakhs + road taxe, insurance & delivery fee the showroom charges Rs. 60k
Monthly instalment on Hyundai conservatively: Rs. 25,000 PER MONTH
She pays Periappa's nurse I think
She also has her own Corolla loan Rs. 15,000- Rs. 20,000 a month
Student loan for Georgia Tech
Shravu's tennis lessons
Her own credit card balance payments every month for  wedding shopping

Lets say April 30th is when the Hyundai instalment begins, the Indian automobile loans were structured weirdly  if I recall, for fictional purpose lets assume April 30th

SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"That was your mami's Idea"

Words to die for

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG Omg...meri wish poori hui. Raman is mad about II financial Status...it will be fun now...ladayi ladayi. Insanely mad..he is. 
How is she going to deal with this...let's see. I bet she will be first like a bheegi  billi  and then will try to become a sherni Again or vice versa...but he's not going to let it be. 

I guess I am the only one who loves their ladayi...or rather their intense verbal spats leading to some super reckless actions...but without the nook jhonk and ladayi emotions ubhar kar Bahar nahi ate.

I hope this will also lead to what  manny has suggested to II being revealed and eventually the prenup as well. I somehow feel that people who judge others on the basis of their financial status must be put in their place. 

Superbly written Nisha. II's insecurities  brought out beautifully by the snooty mom in law. ( reminded me of mrs moor thy...the IAF dudes mom..all hoity toity) Loved the way she complained about it to RB. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Lovely update again!!!

My butter is back 🤗

Sam gives back EVERYBODY in a nice subtle way 🤣...I love her !!!! Remember?? She even gave her chachi before marriage!!

II my cutie...Where have you landed di ...Kitna she is jheloing...But with all the people around her who LOVE her unconditionally am very sure she will ignore all the unwanted relatives 😆

Peanut bolte hi udd gayi chidiya ki tarah!!! Gosh how I love the Mama and butter scenes 

And the blow!!!!
Lady do you even know how creatively different you are when you bring in such twists?????

LOVED IT
Could not be better than this!!!!

PS - Arya wala dhamaka kab hai Nisha 🤣

Arya pata nahi kya dhamaka chahti hai yahan HAR episode main uske liye dhamaka de rahi hoon

I dont know how a big dhamaka will be, will chat with her over PM to understand what her expectations are... I read that on her note a day ago.

I also read a note from her this morning😭 My laptop is so slow I am having to SHUT DOWN my frozen up browser between pages😡

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

She started paying installments on her parents' car.
She paid the down payment, how ever much it was 10% of 14 lakhs?

Rs.1.4 lakhs + road taxe, insurance & delivery fee the showroom charges Rs. 60k
Monthly instalment on Hyundai conservatively: Rs. 25,000 PER MONTH
She pays Periappa's nurse I think
She also has her own Corolla loan Rs. 15,000- Rs. 20,000 a month
Student loan for Georgia Tech
Shravu's tennis lessons
Her own credit card balance payments every month for  wedding shopping

Lets say April 30th is when the Hyundai instalment begins, the Indian automobile loans were structured weirdly  if I recall, for fictional purpose lets assume April 30th

Great !! So she does not have money for the entire month ?? How much can she swipe in credit card ?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhutii

After chachi and manny... Sam's MIL is also not impressed with her :(

Appa feels the same for DUDE... but he dont give a damn... but II feels dejected... :( I love only Sam and Tan and Ranjan and of course R&B since they all are fond of her... ❤️

Ending...yayyy... Dude will know her financial condt. *Evil grin* ... waiting for next one...

Lasya clothes are BEST in the world...

Ranjan and Manny love her Vibhuti

Poori duniya kaise chah sakti hai usko thats just impractical, Tan's family are really wealthy also, that house is Tan's Dad's a bungalow in Shanti Niketan easily sells for 150 crores
Malcha Marg is probably 200 crores

II clearly doesnt fit in
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Its time for II to sit and work out her finances..
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Great !! So she does not have money for the entire month ?? How much can she swipe in credit card ?

She probably has multiple credit cards, u know Citibank, Nova Scotia, ICICI and ING Vysya, and a couple of Indian Banks

Between all of them she could get by a few months, but sooner or later THOSE credit cards will need to be paid also, most of her take home pay is being wiped out by two car loans and one student loan. Of whats left she pays for Shravu's tennis and Periappa's nurse, 24*7 round the clock nursing care in Delhi is atleast Rs.6,000 for every 8 hours, depending on how reputable the "home care giving company" is

So for a month thats Rs. 25,000 at the very least, most likely Rs. 30,000 or Rs. 35,000
Periappa was never employed so his medical expenses come out of her parents' wallet😭
Akka cant help out... who knew II was going to jump ship and marry a Punjabi and be so prickly and principled and not touch her husband's money😲
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Its time for II to sit and work out her finances..

If she lives😈
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ranjan and Manny love her Vibhuti

Poori duniya kaise chah sakti hai usko thats just impractical, Tan's family are really wealthy also, that house is Tan's Dad's a bungalow in Shanti Niketan easily sells for 150 crores
Malcha Marg is probably 200 crores

II clearly doesnt fit in

Yaa... People dont like each other on their nature usually... Standard of living matters a lot...plus sometimes they doubt innocence of a middle class too..

Manny ka i dont know 😆 but since u're saying so...she must be loving her... ❤️

and yes sam's MIL chachi jitni buri to nahi hogi 😆

Second Reply from u so far... 😆 😳

R&B ko ek saath 4 horror movies dikhaani chahie II ko... with lights off on insolvency issue 😉

Is malcha marg is near to malcha mahal?????????