Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lasya is back...yayyy...she makes me smile...aur peanut bolte hi went to her mama...awww

And so the financial problems are out...are we going to see another world War or is he gng to transfer money into her account...the way u've written insanely mad..I'm presuming it's gng to be biggg!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha I have PMmed you something...Please do check
SHE WILL DIE 
Pakka🤣
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hy Ashu...

yesterday i ws listening to "Mai pareshan pareshan pareshan pareshan" Muje bechara Minion yaad aa gya 😆

Ab se mere liye BG music jab bhi minion appear
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

If she lives😈

Ha ha ha the funniest comment till date. Dude is murderous! Ooohhh can't wait...
Feel bad for LASYA though. I think they should drop her home before they start the Mahabharata. Bechari dar jaayegi. 

And SHRAVU and NANDU...they will snitch naa..to amma appa and Sam and tan if they hear anything. 

Aiyooo.II tu to gayi...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhutii

hy Ashu...

yesterday i ws listening to "Mai pareshan pareshan pareshan pareshan" Muje bechara Minion yaad aa gya 😆

Ab se mere liye BG music jab bhi minion appear

🤣
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She probably has multiple credit cards, u know Citibank, Nova Scotia, ICICI and ING Vysya, and a couple of Indian Banks

Between all of them she could get by a few months, but sooner or later THOSE credit cards will need to be paid also, most of her take home pay is being wiped out by two car loans and one student loan. Of whats left she pays for Shravu's tennis and Periappa's nurse, 24*7 round the clock nursing care in Delhi is atleast Rs.6,000 for every 8 hours, depending on how reputable the "home care giving company" is

So for a month thats Rs. 25,000 at the very least, most likely Rs. 30,000 or Rs. 35,000
Periappa was never employed so his medical expenses come out of her parents' wallet😭
Akka cant help out... who knew II was going to jump ship and marry a Punjabi and be so prickly and principled and not touch her husband's money😲

Actually her finances look tight...Ithula this month she did more expenses like Laptop, girls night out and all...She has to reduce her other expenses now...She cant go spending on shravu shopping with her new loan...I think she will take the time now to sit and organize her budget...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Ha ha ha the funniest comment till date. Dude is murderous! Ooohhh can't wait...
Feel bad for LASYA though. I think they should drop her home before they start the Mahabharata. Bechari dar jaayegi. 

And SHRAVU and NANDU...they will snitch naa..to amma appa and Sam and tan if they hear anything. 

Aiyooo.II tu to gayi...

Nah...the guy is very discreet...He doesnt show it to others even when they fight...For example, he covered up for her during the jaipur visit and even the recent DII if I remember properly...So I am sure they wont fight in front of others...May be infront of Lasya..

She is the only one who gets to see her the pair's romance and anger...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nah...the guy is very discreet...He doesnt show it to others even when they fight...For example, he covered up for her during the jaipur visit and even the recent DII if I remember properly...So I am sure they wont fight in front of others...May be infront of Lasya..

She is the only one who gets to see her the pair's romance and anger...

Agreed but will he be able to control it till the party is over. She will find out there is something wrong. They have plans to take care of LASYA together. Dude ki body language se pata to chalega shayad...I know he is discreet and all..Lekin he will be itching to take it out on her...
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OMG!!!! ARE U SERIOUS? If you are, then I AM THRILLED. Thanks so very much😳
I havent done a thing about publishing so I might be willing to start that conversation.
ALL i do is write I dont even update the index, I am so terrible

Vikas does that.. Thanks for reading and enjoying, I truly appreciate it

Yay!!!...we all told you so!!! Didn't we...chalo  now on you make a  serious attempt to get published  and all of us would be waiting for your first book
Ashu25 thumbnail
Are we getting one abhi ??
I dont think we are
Lets see😆