Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Ok..What do u expect him to say to II when she asked that...Why is she even doing this when she knows that he doesn't want to talk to Ranjan ??? I donno why she meddles in this issue at all...Avaluku venumna she can go and ask illa ??? She wants to help Ranjan..I get it ...but at the expense of hurting R&B ??? That doesn't sound fair to me

Fair enough! I cant disagree at all👏👏
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I dont think II is making RnB a villian. She is his wife, she is looking for some answers, some light to the matter...I am aware that he doesnt express, he  went on a shut down mode, (when Annie Hall was mentioned). 

What answers does she want ?? Is she expecting him to show the video of the scandal and cry on her shoulders about his mother's death ???? Forget it...

Will she even discuss a small problem between her and her father ??? She said "none of ur business" when he wanted to ask whether they patched up ??and now she wants to know their story ???
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

In outside world, people who appreciate India for its culture etc often name their daughter India.
People who are spriritual they name, Maya,Uma 
I know at least 2 India ,4 maya and 1 uma😊

Hmmm
Somethings just dont change...
I dont even know what to say!!

swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

DII wow! Loved the twist...totally get her anxiety, agony...she is so emotional...wants to fix the world...but hota nahin naa aisa...RB dig that. Now what...will he come looking for  her or will he let her be? 

BTW Subbu is also going to be a dad this month isn't it? 

Perfect description...This is what I thought as well...and for me it sounds foolish as well...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

When she wants to keep the matters between her and her father private , why she is not extending that courtesy to R&B...So she can it is none of ur business when he asks about Appa, but now he has to go and ask his father like II instructs ???

She knows that there is a scandal and his mother's death ??? I donno what II is gaining by fighting over this 

I guess i am responding as a married woman, i keep things to myself when its about my family, like if i have had an arugment with my sister, mom etc to self, my husband cannot comment on that period...
But as a wife (I have to live in his house & his family) I need to know everything so that I able to give right responses. Here nobody is gives guidance to II about the family dynamics😭
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I guess i am responding as a married woman, i keep things to myself when its about my family, like if i have had an arugment with my sister, mom etc to self, my husband cannot comment on that period...
But as a wife (I have to live in his house & his family) I need to know everything so that I able to give right responses. Here nobody is gives guidance to II about the family dynamics😭

thats perfect..
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Its rainy and cold here I cried when I translated the part where I wrote "I sob uncontrollably how is it fair for me to be treated this way"

This is the most meaningful grief song, I LOVE TAMIL CARNATIC compositions, I feel they take ME closer to God, they are usually written in simple  everyday Tamil and the prayer is quite heart wrenching

On the happiest days it can make you cry... aaj to phir bhi reason hai

THANKS SHEV I AM SO HAPPY YOU LOVED IT
Unwillingly she is a participant in the grief, in the tense incompatibility between father and son, the wealthiest neighborhood in Delhi, the biggest house and yet NOBODY sleeps until after mid night routinely, and there are so many tears and wails buried in the walls

What an unfortunate existence😭

But with her presence things were changing for good Nish...He was slowly coming out of the shel at home...The guy who wants to permanently go to paris is now trying to settle here...and he was conversing to Ranjan atleast in front of II...and then he did something for Excelsior as well...There is a whole range of progress...she shudn't be pushing this now...

BTW she is going to DII only to see akka...I dont think she is going to stayover there...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was very busy at office today and could not read any updates. Got into office shuttle at 7.30 pm.
Read the first update and got emotional. The second update made my eyes wet. After reading both the updates my heart is heavy. Nisha I don't have words to praise you in my dictionary.
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha...what do I say..ur update made me tear up...I can never believe that ranjan did something wrong...don't know what led to the circumstances but it is so clear that he loved savvy so much...as for II I feel bad for her too...she can't share what she's feeling to R&B because he doesn't want to hear about it...and there's no one else she can discuss the problem of ranjan with and all the other problems involved with bcoz she would never discuss her problems to even R&B...they really need to open up yaar...but I'm so glad that atleast ranjan has someone with whom he can share his feelings...
swathi1990 thumbnail

She knows the family dynamics re...She knows that R&B doesnt talk to Ranjan becos of the scandal and his mom's death...Both R&B, sam and sometimes even Ranjan has expressed that to her...She wants to change that...that is the problem...