Software Symphonies 18 Democracy & Heels on 150 - Page 14

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by sarsyed

Originally posted by Nisha0604

SWARA GOOD TO SEE YOU. LOVELY REVIEW. I LOVE IT!!!
Swathi WHERE ARE YOU? I thought I saw you two days ago and then u disappeared,

Sunshine Bliss is missing too, so is Nidhi and Neha07, and I know EnVee is gone on her trip, Asma is on a trip...
Cant think of anybody else I am missing... Desi US Fan ... yes...Monalisa... (parents are here now?)

Hope the regulars are having fun... even if they stopped reading

Check in if you can, otherwise Cheers!!

Mujhe toh kabhi koi yaad hi nahi kartaOuch...mera aur appa ka condition same lag raha hai mujhe

Awwwieee
Hum hain na Big smile

Kidhar hai aap??
Ghar laut gayi ya abhi bhi kusti chalu hai traffic se ? LOL
Originally posted by taramira

Bekarar Karne humain yun  na jaaiye
Jaate jaate ek UPDATE to dete jaaiye!

UPDATE EPPO? (Is that correct) 

Aayega...jald hi LOL
Kya baat hai!!
18 threads and you seem to be picking up the lanuage!!
Absolutely correctBig smile
Originally posted by Ashu25

Originally posted by sarsyed

Originally posted by Nisha0604

SWARA GOOD TO SEE YOU. LOVELY REVIEW. I LOVE IT!!!
Swathi WHERE ARE YOU? I thought I saw you two days ago and then u disappeared,

Sunshine Bliss is missing too, so is Nidhi and Neha07, and I know EnVee is gone on her trip, Asma is on a trip...
Cant think of anybody else I am missing... Desi US Fan ... yes...Monalisa... (parents are here now?)

Hope the regulars are having fun... even if they stopped reading

Check in if you can, otherwise Cheers!!

Mujhe toh kabhi koi yaad hi nahi kartaOuch...mera aur appa ka condition same lag raha hai mujhe

Awwwieee
Hum hain na Big smile

Kidhar hai aap??
Ghar laut gayi ya abhi bhi kusti chalu hai traffic se ? LOL

Arre nahi yaar..still in ofc Cry
In con call actually apna har Friday weekly status call hota hai..saale usa wale ghar se kaam karte hain har fri aur hum yahan inka raat tak call kr liye intezar karte haiAngry
Originally posted by Ashu25

Father of INDIA- Jonty Rhodes
Is it a joke? or a moment of pride Confused

In outside world, people who appreciate India for its culture etc often name their daughter India.
People who are spriritual they name, Maya,Uma 
I know at least 2 India ,4 maya and 1 umaSmile
DeliveranceCry

(Author's note: My most favorite Tamil Carnatic composition,a tribute to one of my favorite characters in the story, Ranjan Bhalla. And his most passionate fan /friend Anu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB1W0_8dynE)

"Gaogey beta?" he asked fondly

"Jee" "sure Dad" she said nodding over enthusiastically, she felt her cheeks it was burning hot...

"Mujhe knowledge to nahi bilkul but your voice is very healing puttar" he cleared his throat reaching for a kleenex

There was something about what he had just shared moving and cathartic

She began by singing an Abhang Teertha Vithala

"Maata Vithala Pita Vithala
Mata Pita Vithala Vithala

She closed her eyes and began to gently let herself be pulled into the intonations...

R&B was talking a call in the front patio, when he was done he heard the sounds of singing,
he walked up to the first floor.. towards it listened to it from the end of the corridor leading up to the office
Listened for a minute before walking up the stairs to his favorite haunt, the balcony...

She paused after the first one, tiny beads of sweat forming on her upper lip, finished up the half bottle of water like her husband
And began singing another Abhang "Brindavane"

She saw Ranjan frequently shake his head in enjoyment  "bahut khoob"  "Wah" "Wah" "Ha!!"
When she stopped after ending it, he opened his eyes and stared startled, as if he didnt expected it to do on forever

"Thanks" she said

"NO NO BETAJI THANK YOU. Ek aur ho jaaye apne style mein, tell me what u are singing first" he chuckled

I will sing "alaipayuthey"
"Its a song that invokes  Lord Krishna to appear and take away all fears and worries and grant a wish for peace, prays for salvation"
She began to cry before she could finish her translation

He tapped her head fondly and went to the window to stare out at the quiet night
She cleared her throat multiple times and began to sing in her deep singer voice, confident, reverential

Pallavi

Krishna, my mind is disturbed like frothy high waves,
Hearing the pretty joyful music of your flute is all I want
Anupallavi

Completely upset, I stood like a rock,
Not understanding the passage of time,
Oh very peculiar holder of flute, my mind is so troubledCry

Charanam

The cool glow of the moon burns me like the Noon sun,
I frown to see where you are,
The melodious music from your flute wafts through the air,
My eyes search  frantically...
Are you trying to make me happy by giving the picture of some one?
Are you trying to embrace me in a lonely forest and drown me by giving me sensation?
Are you giving me dancing anklets like the waves of the sea of art which appears like the light of Sun?

I cry uncontrollably, I call out for you.
Shall my tears destroy me?
Is it right? is it fair, and is it Dharma?
Playing flute and dancing for some time like your ear drops
When you play flute with divine joy, my heart achesCry

She sat there crying soft tears, he stood by the window crying at the plain melody of it,
unable to comprehend every word but able to understand it essayed his immense grief
She left without saying good night, he opened his drawer to look for his bottle of sleep meds...

She set her laptop up on the table in the sun room and sat down to work, then got up and walked to the
balcony to feel her bougainvillea plant, cried for every injustice in the world, cried for
Periappa, cried for being unable to do anything for her father in law's pain
He walked, leaned on the doorway, she didnt lift her head to look

Let her tears flow freely before turning and walking in, and sat down to work. Wrapping up by
midnight shutting out the light and going bed in the sun room

Tuesday, she would go to Dilshad Garden and go off to D II after texting Ranjan at 7 PM ishCry

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago

That was very touching and very beautiful, I had the music (the link you shared) in the background while I was reading it. Simply outstanding. I loved how you added the essence of this song while illustrating the emotions.ClapClapClap

Last update made my eyes numb and this has definitely made me cry. 

what can be done to reduce ranjans pain??if not completely then by a small small bit???he deserves that...i cant see this broken man...is he even alive???the word paavam wii not keep justice to his condition.he is bleeding...
I don't understand...Y is she shutting out R&B...Now what ?? Our Ranjan is mahaan and R&B has to go and say sorry and patch up ??? 
He is not going to talk to her and say what he is went through/going through becos of this scandal...That is sure...If she wants to take the side of ranjan, very well...Let her do anything...He wont give a damn...He lost his mother...That is not going to change overnight just becos his wife wants something...She doesnt even know anything...I hate when ppl judge others without knowing anything/ or the full story...And then the person who sheds a few tears in front of them becomes the victim and just becos R&B does not express his grief he is the villain...