Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sarsyed

Arre nahi yaar..still in ofc 😭
In con call actually apna har Friday weekly status call hota hai..saale usa wale ghar se kaam karte hain har fri aur hum yahan inka raat tak call kr liye intezar karte hai😡

Hahahah...Nainsaafi hai yeh toh 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really a sad update.
But really what is RnB's mistake.
 Will II forgive RnB if he had some affair after marriage .never .

Then RnB lost  much because of Ranjan.

II and RnB's marriage's main barrier after cross culture was Ranjan's scandal.
He lost his mother.

I am with RnB .
It is ok if II felt bad for Ranjan but avoiding RnB is not good.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i am not saying rnb is a villian or insensitive...and i think he is the most sensitive here...but what i feel is that we know a ranjan who is living like in a hell after this scandal that rnb failed to notice...or nisha gave us that previlage to know ranjan better...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I don't understand...Y is she shutting out R&B...Now what ?? Our Ranjan is mahaan and R&B has to go and say sorry and patch up ??? 

He is not going to talk to her and say what he is went through/going through becos of this scandal...That is sure...If she wants to take the side of ranjan, very well...Let her do anything...He wont give a damn...He lost his mother...That is not going to change overnight just becos his wife wants something...She doesnt even know anything...I hate when ppl judge others without knowing anything/ or the full story...And then the person who sheds a few tears in front of them becomes the victim and just becos R&B does not express his grief he is the villain...

COMPLETELY AGREE!
Have no argument to defend II at this time, but will say she only wanted him to reach out and ask whats going on at WORK for Ranjan

He immediately jumped up and reminded himself of all the hurt and pain Ranjan has caused and slammed his wife for attempting to make peace

Extremely hurtful words Swa😭 She may be wrong or assuming things but he was nasty to her😭
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
When she wants to keep the matters between her and her father private , why she is not extending that courtesy to R&B...So she can it is none of ur business when he asks about Appa, but now he has to go and ask his father like II instructs ???
She knows that there is a scandal and his mother's death ??? I donno what II is gaining by fighting over this 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One of my most favourite songs is Alaipayuthe!!
Thank you for another heat wrenching update Nisha...

Why is she GOING OFF to DII 😲
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I don't understand...Y is she shutting out R&B...Now what ?? Our Ranjan is mahaan and R&B has to go and say sorry and patch up ??? 

He is not going to talk to her and say what he is went through/going through becos of this scandal...That is sure...If she wants to take the side of ranjan, very well...Let her do anything...He wont give a damn...He lost his mother...That is not going to change overnight just becos his wife wants something...She doesnt even know anything...I hate when ppl judge others without knowing anything/ or the full story...And then the person who sheds a few tears in front of them becomes the victim and just becos R&B does not express his grief he is the villain...

I dont think II is making RnB a villian. She is his wife, she is looking for some answers, some light to the matter...I am aware that he doesnt express, he  went on a shut down mode, (when Annie Hall was mentioned). 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

COMPLETELY AGREE!
Have no argument to defend II at this time, but will say she only wanted him to reach out and ask whats going on at WORK for Ranjan

He immediately jumped up and reminded himself of all the hurt and pain Ranjan has caused and slammed his wife for attempting to make peace

Extremely hurtful words Swa😭 She may be wrong or assuming things but he was nasty to her😭

Ok..What do u expect him to say to II when she asked that...Why is she even doing this when she knows that he doesn't want to talk to Ranjan ??? I donno why she meddles in this issue at all...Avaluku venumna she can go and ask illa ??? She wants to help Ranjan..I get it ...but at the expense of hurting R&B ??? That doesn't sound fair to me
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

That was very touching and very beautiful, I had the music (the link you shared) in the background while I was reading it. Simply outstanding. I loved how you added the essence of this song while illustrating the emotions.👏👏👏

Last update made my eyes numb and this has definitely made me cry. 

Its rainy and cold here I cried when I translated the part where I wrote "I sob uncontrollably how is it fair for me to be treated this way"

This is the most meaningful grief song, I LOVE TAMIL CARNATIC compositions, I feel they take ME closer to God, they are usually written in simple  everyday Tamil and the prayer is quite heart wrenching

On the happiest days it can make you cry... aaj to phir bhi reason hai

THANKS SHEV I AM SO HAPPY YOU LOVED IT
Unwillingly she is a participant in the grief, in the tense incompatibility between father and son, the wealthiest neighborhood in Delhi, the biggest house and yet NOBODY sleeps until after mid night routinely, and there are so many tears and wails buried in the walls

What an unfortunate existence😭
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DII wow! Loved the twist...totally get her anxiety, agony...she is so emotional...wants to fix the world...but hota nahin naa aisa...RB dig that. Now what...will he come looking for  her or will he let her be? 
BTW Subbu is also going to be a dad this month isn't it?