leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Kundan could have saved his sister. I am not surprised by akhiraj's behaviour.

Nimboli's knife saved her.

So Kamli is unconscious?

If Nimboli get that treatment would Harki's reaction have been the same? Her daughter is getting punished. Akhiraj atleast do not differentiate when meting out punishment. He slapped his son. He beat his own daughter.

Typical scene.

Precap made me smile and somewhat happy. Hope DS understood. She Created unnecessary problems for both ganga and anandi. She cannot impose her views and actions on others. Experience did not teach her the basic thing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Akheraj Kamili Kundan scene though it was well enacted it just failed to move me.
Kundan walks the same path as his father.If his father believes that something is wrong or thinks that something should be done in particular way her follows that. So it is not surprising to see him so indifferent to his sister's pain.

Harki Devi - would have kept quite if Akheraj had been beating Nandini instead of her daughter.

Little girl running here and there asking people who have some say in the matter.

All these things will be permanently etched in that little girl's mind.

Don't think Kundan will tell anyone that she has got a knife with her.But may be he will try to confiscate that from her.

---------------
Pre cap - Is very soothing to hear that Anandi wanted to shift to Shiv Niketan.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DadiSa appeaed to have understood. She is perceptive when she wants to be...or let us say she is selectively perceptive..

But in this case even she must concede...

No point widening the rift further on Anandi's account anyway...

The scene outside the room, while Akheraj was pummelling Kamli, very realistically written, directed and acted...painful to watch, but needs to be applauded
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
akhiraj beat both kamli and kundan but as soon as kundan disclose his feelings to akhiraj akhiraj immediately become understanding soft toward his son and even console his son and when kamli disclose her. feeling that I do not want to marry then akhiraj become more cruel dangerous than before toward kamli
aparnauma thumbnail
Kundan was beaten up too but when he heard his reasons he was so full of understanding and promised to get him mate with whom he can play all the games he wanted to play but when it came to Kamili he became even more brutal.
Hope they are not planning on showing him change his views and redeem him.

aparnauma thumbnail
Really hope that Anandi shifts out of BH to Shiv Niketan.
She has seen how her son had to walk on egg shells all the time. It is also not possible for her to stay on there and keep herself aloof without contributing anything positive to the things happening around there.

So it is better she move out.Hopefully Dsa keeps silent.
I don't believe daddisa will be silent dadisa s wish is to keep anandi n jagya entangled till her death. She can go to any level to do this. Only anandi has to be strong to get out of the witch s spell.
Like she did when shiv said no to marriage.
But even if she shifts it will be after ganga gives some nasty comments to anandi.
Now this felicitation of jaan will give one more trigger point to ganga and taunt anandi.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
who is most soft person among madan ratan heth and akhira .I think madan was soft heart person among these cruel heart group people .did madan beat aasha sugna like this ?

and there is tie between past ratan and akhira for being dangerous persson
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Dadisa wants to have the cake and eat it too. She has to choose either Jagya or Anandi.If she leaves Jagya for anandi, it will hurt Jagya and it is better she stays with her natural grandson and try to solve their problems as she used to do previously.

Meanwhile anandi should learn to live independently without crutches.

Harki punished a small girl so severely burning her hands, tying her in a forest where wild animals could have eaten her. How did she expect that her daughter who is meeting lover in midnight be spared by akhiraj? And knowing her father, why Kamli is provoking him again and again by her secret meetings? What is the use?
leavesandwaves thumbnail
When ganga said those words, there was sadness in her than anything else.

Hope anandi and DS understand what ganga is going through.

As a woman, as a wife, I can understand when husband starts giving more weightage to another person.