Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Wow.. D.. what an update. It's simply amazing. The best .. the best update of SBH until now as Di said. And i know this must be the toughest update to write for you too. Because to balance the emotions, her turmoil, her realization about her life what she thought it was once filled with love was a complete pretense. What a heart break for her. But it was needed. It was needed for her to realize there is an emotion called Love which she didn't experience yet. It was needed for her to realize his actions are out of Love towards her.

Gayathri and Abhay.. what a parents. They are trying to understand their one and only son and his feelings towards a married woman. They are answering themselves to clear their doubts about their son's happiness. All they want is his happiness. If he finds his happiness in Khushi, then they are fine with that. They found out that she is different, there is something that is unique about her, there is something which is special about her.

Their son who grew up on the bed of roses .. who always use only branded ones.. who just owns highly priced tagged things... going on a bus that too by hanging on it. NO wonder they are worrying about him and his future with Khushi. When Abhay said, "She better not hurt my son"... I understood how much he loves his son. He is their world, their life, their everything. You showed it very impressively.

And here, our Khushi thinking about the new realizations, she is completely in the verge of going into depression about her stupidity to believe her jerk husband in the pretense of Love, about her stupidity to believe him blindly and allowed him to cheat her in the pretense of Love, about her stupidity to think that whatever she experience after her marriage is Love. When all that confusion is pushing her into the deep ocean of sorrow.. as always.. Arnav found the right time to call her and with his words he pulled her out to the banks of smiles with Love.

What is Love?... although she asked it unknowingly.. she asked the right person. But you know what D.. Here when Arnav answered her for that question... you squeezed my heart. My eyes teared up.. my breath stopped.. What is Love?.. she asked him... and he answered.. Khushi.. Khushi is Love.. One single word spoke eternal Love. First word that came out of his mouth after hearing what is Love is Khushi.. Look at me .. Right now while I am writing about also I am getting goosebumps.

Later although he covered it up with sensual explanation which is needed for her to realize what is Love? Albeit she didn't understand that the caring and responsibility Arnav is showing towards her is Love.. She at least understood that what she assumed it was love all these years is not Love. Yes.. step by step.. she has to get closure of all her past before she opens her heart and mind to think about Arnav and to believe it Love. You are taking it in absolute right pace. SHe is not jumping into conclusions.. she is learning everything step by step and at the same time she is not losing her innocence and originality. Maintaining Khushi's character is very hard. To write her emotions is really tough. I see that in every emotion she shows.

What have you done Deepthi... You made Khushi utter that word. You pushed her innocence levels so far... I was so surprised at her sudden boldness... But you know she is always a new person when she is with Arnav. And you are showing that difference also very brilliantly. Overall the update is simply fabulous and marvelous and amazing. My standing ovation to you for this masterpiece. As i asked.. can I hug you please Deepthi for giving such an amazing update. The wait is worthy. Deepthi... can I hug you for the amazing update you gave to us. You are more than amazing damn it..

Yentha mandi Kavulu Varninchina...

Yentha mandi Rachayithalu Vishleshinchina...

Yentha mandi Premikulu Anubhavinchina..

Yentha mandi Peddalu thiraskarinchina...

Yenni gundelu kotha chappudu nerchukunna..

Yenni hrudayala chappudlu aagipoina...

Premaloni maadhuryam tharagadu..

Premaloni thiyyadanam viragadu ...

Premaloni swachatha karugadu...

Aakasana haayiga saagipoye Vihangi ki yela thelustundi...

Thana chutto vunna gaali prematho thanani yegirela chestundani...

Neetipai thele thaamaraku yela thelustundi...

Thana chutto vunna alalu thananu prematho andukovalani prayatnistunnayani..

Tholakariki challaga thadiche ee nelaku yela thelustundi...

Aakasam aa reethinaina thanani prematho cherukovalani choostunnadani...

Andanga virise kusumaniki yela thelustundi...

Aa pushpam loni thiyyadanam prematho andariki pachadanike thummeda vunnadani..

Amayakathvam nindina mana Khushi ki yela thelustundi...

Premaku nindaina roopam thane ani bhavinche aa manishi choopinchede..

Nizamaina premani...

Anirvachaneeyamaina premaku.. andamaina nirvachanam cheppina aa manishe..

Premaku nirvachanam ani...

Prema ante yemiti... ani adigine manasuki... premante neeve ani cheppina aa manishiki.. madhyana vunna aa andamaina anubandham pere premani... yela Thelustundi mana Khushi Ki.
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thread 8!!!

jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CONGRATS         ON      D   NEW      THREAD...BUTT...
EAGERLY       WAITING     4     D      UPDATE...
9351594004 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My my kitne time baad apke itne kareeb res... But deppu what n superb update 1st part is very well portrayed the feeling of parents they r unsure still want to with their son u wrote their feelings too well and the second part kya kaho uska love cuss humer arshi sab kuch ek mein the way arnev lifts her mood ...awesome. Kaise manage karte ho baar bar har baar lagataar. Story is building very beautifully. Take lots of bow from me lady. U deserve absolute standing aviation...👏Edited by 9351594004 - 9 years ago
kaprasin thumbnail
Congrats on thread 8 deepthi. Sorry. Missed 3 updates. Just now read it and as usual it was wonderful. Loved the budding relationship between them. The easy conversations and their small fingers holding is just perfect. Arnav is so sweet traveling in bus with her.  Abhay and Gayathri are really worried about Arnav. I hope In future Khushi will make up to it. Waiting for the second part of the update.
Mayvs2013 thumbnail
read chapter 1 and...really felt like great for getting such a understanding parents for Arnav in contrast with Kushi...somewhere the ecnomical condition should have to blame or what? but some times in poor state also they can inculcate good values...

Read 2 nd part n only one thing came to mind that LOVE is Beautifull. In this distress state also we can see that Arnav brings smile to her...this is love ...perfect

Edited by Mayvs2013 - 9 years ago
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOVED      D     FIRST   PART...
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ToxicLove

Sex between Hearts

CHAPTER 19

Teaser

A sudden succession of vibrations against her skin dragged her out from drowning into the trauma.  Her fingers fumbled to take the phone out of her blouse, where it was securely hidden from the outside world. She accepted the call barely registering the name on the display. 

May be because she was ever assertive about the person waiting at the other end, to such an extent that her mind started journaling the questions that needled her insides.

"What is Love?" She answered the call with a question. Her heart quickened in desperation. She needed some clarity, even if its a faint sharpness that could peel the complex layers of her life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you imagine me grinning, wondering the expressions on your face...Time for me to relax while you all hammer your heads 😆🤣

You got it right. My head is hammering. For the last 4 days I have been MIA coz every night till wee hours I have been reading TVK. 
Deepthi, finally I came here only to hear Khushi ask, "What is Love?" 

I think no one knows it better than you. The way you have described and written the characters of Khushi and Arnav in TVK... you killed me. 
I wish I could have been there throughout that journey. I did not even know about IF in those days. 
Anyways, I have been reading it for the last 4 nights... finished reading TVK at 3am this morning. Walking like a zombie... but at least I know what Love and sacrifice is. 

I love your thoughts the way you think... whoever you are, wherever you are does not matter.
I dont know you but whatever you write echoes inside of me. Can that be termed as Love? 

Do you think that is how Arnav could be feeling for Khushi? He does not know her really, but whatever glimpses of her life and character he has seen has made him fall in love with her. 

And Khushi, she made the connect in a surreal manner... she finds support, peace, a level of understanding where words are not necessary. He knows it before she can even think of it. 
They have a strong flow of intensity for/towards each other which instead of making them confused or question their feelings, makes them more stronger and closer. They are concerned about the other before their own selves. 

Does any of this make sense? I am sleep deprived. 
ThanX deepthi... for sharing your beautiful thoughts with us through these stories 

Love,

Edited by _Mini_ - 9 years ago
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res. 
Unres. 

What an amazing Chapter.
The beginning is so poignant. The forbidden fruit!! 

Abhay's concern's are valid. 

Although Arnav finds Khushi desirable, I dont think he thinks she is forbidden.😊 😆
Arnav's connection to Khushi is untainted, because its her innocence and simple ways that had first caught his attention. 
Its only later he came to know the evil cloud that her life has been engulfed in. 
And, even through all the malice and torture that she suffered, her beautiful soul shines through. That is what makes Khushi so attractive to Arnav. Now, he is so neck deep that he is ready to do anything.
Being her support is making his smile, at least for now. But her soul needs to heal before anything and my guess is Dr.Rji knows that too. 😛

But parents will always worry - "She better dont hurt my son, because he is all we have got!" His voice restless and strained. 
It says so much about a parent's heart.
Gayatri and Abhay's conversation is so mature. 

The peek into Khushi's flashback is a good one. Khushi needs to have more of those to get out of her situation. 
She needs to have a clearer picture of what her marital life consisted of. I find it so sadistic now to think that Karan would say 'I love you' right before she would be wheeled into the operation theatre for the abortions. 
This would be such an issue for Khushi to even utter the words LOVE later. 

She gave herself and he impaired all of her.

All in the name of Love! 

You have said it beautifully. So, wondering about Abhay's worries now. 

And, then you made Arnav confess... well almost... He told her what she meant to him... LOVE to him means Khushi. 

And, then she started disclosing her past to him. In such a simple way you have shown that she has already taken the first step into this relationship. 

They are friends, they trust each other and Khushi will soon realise that she really means it when she said that, "You are all that I have got in this one. You still want me to answer that?" ❤️

I hope when it is time she will not back out and will be strong enough to stand by her own words and have answers to all the questions that will be thrown at her. 

there final repartee was rather funny and cute... calling Karan F**king retard was hilarious and reminded me of the 'JAB WE MET' scene. Nice therapy Dr. Rji 😆

btw this Arnav is quite something... calling Khushi 'Angry Pumpkin'!!! Khushi has too many names now 😆

The tightest HUG for you too WriterSahiba!!! 🤗

Edited by _Mini_ - 9 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 1 : Abhay and Gayatris Conversation it is so heart touching I can imagine myself in their place , They are worried that their only son will get hurt for loving a girl who comes from a totally different background . They are scared for his future they dont know where his love is going to land him . Every parent tries to provide the best to their kids no matter what  their financial status is. In Arnav's case his parents provided him the price tag and a very sophisticated life style. 
                            Aww Shashi is worried about Khushi I loved the scene where he asks did anyone tried to misbehave with her. Every father , every brother ask the same question when a girl comes home with a sad face.
                               There are so many marriages that has no love in them but still people live together for society. Khushi being a positive person took every gesture of her husband as love , what else she can do when she got married at an age where other girls enjoy their life. She does not even know what is the meaning of marriage and how a husband should behave with his wife. She was told that Husband is God and what ever he says is correct and she obeyed what was told to her.
                            It hurts to know that the person whom you thought that loves you never cared about you. LOL Deepthi the first part of the poem suits Khushi 😉
Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago