Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I would love to have Katrina in most of my films: Vipul Shah

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Katrina and John again?

The actress is the leading contender to star opposite John in the Force sequel, says producer Vipul Shah

Nayandeep Rakshit

Katrina Kaif and John Abraham starred in New York, but were never paired again after that. If Vipul Shah has his way, that will change. He wants to cast the actress opposite John Abraham in Force 2. Confirms Vipul, "Yes, we are doing Force 2 and John will be playing the lead role. Without him, Force can't be made." Although the dates are still being worked upon', Vipul tells us that he "plans to go on floors by August."

Vipul, who last worked with Kat in Namastey London wants her to be the leading lady of his sequel. "Vipul has met her for the same," a source tells us. Vipul denies having met her. "I would love to have Katrina in most of my films I do or maybe in all the films I do. She is a very talented actress and my absolute favourite, but we haven't spoken to any actress yet. So far, we are still deciding. We haven't reached the stage of casting." But he confirms Katrina is definitely one of his choices. "Obviously Katrina is one of the strongest contenders but we haven't decided on anything yet"

While Genelia, who played John's love interest had a small role in the original, the heroine in Force 2 will have a bigger role Vipul adds, "John and Genelia's love story was the soul of Force. To me, it was one of the best romantic stories I have seen in recent times in Hindi cinema. Force 2 will have a better love story than that." However, a source close to the actress says, "Remains to be seen if Kat will give the nod for this one. For her to even consider it, the film will have to revolve around her. And don't forget that the first time she worked with John, Kabir Khan directed the film, Aditya Chopra produced it and she had a great role. Do the math."

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?id=78086&boxid=37223&ed_date=2015-04-22&ed_code=820004&ed_page=1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This one clarifies the whole thing:
" However, a source close to the actress says, "Remains to be seen if Kat will give the nod for this one. For her to even consider it, the film will have to revolve around her. And don't forget that the first time she worked with John, Kabir Khan directed the film, Aditya Chopra produced it and she had a great role. Do the math."

Clearly Katrina won't do this film, Force was a bad film and the sequel will follow what the original was about, clearly Katrina will not even consider to do this film.

John and Katrina made a sizzling hot pair in New York, their chemistry was very intense, I want to see them in another film but it has to be better than NY and clearly Force 2 is not that film. 

I really loved Vipul Shah's direction in Namastey London, he got a fantastic performance out of Katrina but these days he is not making such good films. And Katrina will not sign what ever offered by him, she has already refused Namastey London 2 and Singh Is Kinng 2 that's why those 2 films didn't get made because Akshay wanted to do them but Katrina refused.

Filhal Poo Chopra se hi kaam chala lo.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
It can only happen in john abraham's dreams.
He should focus on esha gupta and the likes he is working with.