Hate to love .. thread 2 active.. note on pg 83 read pls 11/02/16

Acchu02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hate to love

Thank you for all your support Frnds... as I wasn't a writer before joining Indian formus .. I didn't expect this much response .. I real felt overwhelmed when I received many comments and pm's of appreciation .. thank you Frnds once again whole heartedly...

Index

thread 1

chapter 11 = page 1
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chp15 tsr
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
note= 81
note on 83
Edited by Acchu02 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acchu02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
chapter 11

"I'm sorry, but he's not here, sir." Jodha said in an apologetic voice.
Surya's gray eyes roamed appreciatively on her face. She's so beautiful. What is she doing here in Jallal's office?
"Call me Surya. What's your name?" He asked in a very
soft and gentle voice.
"Jodha Singh."
He smiled and took her hand. "Hi, nice meeting you Jodha." He didn't let go of her hand immediately, then he inspected her fingers.
"No rings. So you are single."
"Um... yes." She said awkwardly, pulling her hand at the same time.
"Do you work here, Jodha?" He asked her curiously. He was so amazed of the instant attraction he felt the moment he saw her.
"Yes, temporarily as Mr. Mohammed's executive secretary."
He nodded, and wanted to ask so badly, if she was just a mere executive secretary or was having an affair with the boss.
"Why temporary? Are you going somewhere?"
"I'm going back to India."
"So you are from India."
"Yes."
"Ah... India." He smiled. He went to Jodha's desk and sat on her chair leaning backward.
Jodha frowned, staring at Surya. He is so arrogant, taking charge of my desk and chair.
Surya pulled out his phone from his pocket, then searched for 'Jodha Singh, India' in the internet. Automatically, the images of
Jodha appeared, in many occasions, mostly with her family and friends. She's a bit wild, drinking with her friends in the bar,
and she's the daughter of Barmal Singh.
"I know someone from India, Barmal Singh. Are you related to him?" He said, pretending that he didn't know already.
"He's my father." "Really? I engaged in business with your father
before. Uncle Humayun introduced us. I didn't know that he has a beautiful daughter." He said smiling wickedly. Jodha's face reddened. "So why are you working here, when you are already
so rich, and as Jallal's Executive Assistant?"
"I just earned my degree in Business Management and I'm here for the training."
Surya nodded, but he still wasn't satisfied. Then he opened the Camera app on his phone and pressed 'capture.' He secretly took a
picture of her. "You should be careful of Jallal. He is known for his charms in women." He warned her.
"Really?" Jodha was surprised by his statement.
"Really." He answered firmly.
"And you are not?" Surya gave her a sexy smile and said. "Absolutely not. I believed in love, marriage and family. They are
precious gifts from God, and would be my first priority if I have one." Then he pressed the 'send' button.
Beep! Beep! Beep!
Jallal took his phone out from his pocket. A multimedia message from Surya.
' Hello cousin. I'm in your office right now. But, don't worry, just take your time. I'm enjoying the view here.'
Below the message was a stolen shot of Jodha, in her office.
"Damn it!" Jallal exclaimed.
Jallal stormed inside Jodha's office without warning. His gaze shifted suspiciously from Jodha to Surya, then back to Jodha
again.
"Hello cousin. You ran faster than lightning." Surya mocked Jallal, leaning back on Jodha's chair. "You shouldn't have come in a hurry. Jodha and I were just starting to get acquainted."
Jallal narrowed his eyes at Surya, not liking what he'd said. Then he turned to Jodha. "Jodha, you can go now. Your driver is waiting at the lobby."
"Okay, thanks. Nice meeting you, Surya." She took her bag on top of her office table and went towards the door.
Surya was so alert in walking her to the door. "My pleasure, Jodha. I'll see you around." He gave her a wink, then opened the door for her.
Jodha smiled at Surya.
"Thanks." Then she turned to Jallal, who was frowning at them. "Bye."
Jallal just nodded and shoved his hands deeper into his pants pockets. He was trying to control the rise of his temper.When the door closed, Jallal led Surya to his office.
Surya extracted a check in his wallet. "Here's my fifty million dollar check, for the yacht. Tell your lawyer to finalize the deed of sale."
"Thanks. I'll have it transferred in your name as soon as possible."
They were talking about business and drinking martini when Surya opened the topic about Jodha.
"I like Jodha. I want to get to know her better."
Jallal smirked at him. "No way. I can't allow you, man."
"Why not?"
"Because, I like her... a lot. I'm just waiting for the right
timing."
Surya laughed at him. "So what is this, first come, first serve basis?"
"Just stay away from her. She's different, and she's very special to me."
"Really. First time I heard you say that to a woman. I'm intrigued." Surya chuckled. "But you know what, you're right. I like Jodha a lot too, because I can see that she's a very special girl."
"Don't push it, man. I don't find this conversation amusing."
Surya frowned and shook his head. "I'm deadly serious, Jallal. I'll pay you double for the yacht. Let me have my chance with her."
"I'm serious too, Surya, what's mine, stays mine."
"You don't play fair, cousin. She told me there's nothing
between you two. Don't stake a claim on her."
"Let's not argue about this. You can have any girl you want, but not Jodha. She's off limits."
"Remember the last time we fought for a girl, that was
five years ago. You begged me to give way to you, and I
did, even though I was so devastated by that decision. Right now, I'm asking you the same. So don't be selfish. It's time for you to return the same favor." Surya gritted his teeth.
Jallal groaned. "I already apologized about it, several times." He tunneled his fingers into his hair and sighed. "No. I can't, not
Jodha. I just can't let her go." He said firmly and with finality. I would fight you tooth and nail if I have to.
The following day Jodha received a bouquet of red roses from Surya. It was so beautiful, so fresh and smelled so divine. She read his message. Jodha,
I have a serious issue: Can't stop thinking about you. Can we have dinner tonight? Surya.
She smiled and sniffed the roses again. Hmm... So, freshly picked. Just in time, Jallal entered in her office.
"Who gave you those flowers?" He said in his usual intimidating voice.
Jodha was speechless and stood frozen on the floor. Jallal went towards her and read the card attached in the bouquet.
"Surya." His eyebrows drew together and immediately snatched the bouquet from her hands. Then he opened her office window and threw the bouquet out.
Jodha was so shocked. "Hey! Why did you do that?"
"Don't worry, I'll buy you plenty of flowers later." He said in a satisfied tone.
After thirty minutes, six dozen of beautiful roses in different colors were delivered to her office.
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And thanks for updating dear..😊 Will comment abt the chappy later.😉
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice chapter jealous mind possessive about jodha wow continue soon pm me
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg what a lovely chptr .surya to smart haa 😉 .how smartly flirring with jo.nd jalal jeolousy is just awesum 😆

nd surya nd jalal convo about jo was so too much fun .how strictly he said he can't let her go nd she is special for him.wowww...

nd 6 dozen roses 😆 for jodha 😳
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg what a lovely chptr .surya to smart haa 😉 .how smartly flirring with jo.nd jalal jeolousy is just awesum 😆

nd surya nd jalal convo about jo was so too much fun .how strictly he said he can't let her go nd she is special for him.wowww...

nd 6 dozen roses 😆 for jodha 😳 .

plz update nxt chptr soon nd thnx for pm.
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awe! Congo!! Oh ! Jalal the pagloo! I am amazed!! Surya ki band bajaungi!! How were they dealing about gals like gals were groceries?? I hate it! Nice chap dea! Love u didi! Didi see I just postd my dp ..only my lips are shown 🤣 and everything else a secret! Achcha idea hain na!? Di i love u! Thanku!
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jalal is so sweet! He gave roses
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I totally forget congratulation for new thread continue and keep it up
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo acchu for new thread dear