Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please update fast please
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Acchu iam waiting 4 update
plz update soon chocolava😛
Acchu02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
chapter 16 not for under 18

I will leave you suite, Jallal said holding her hand

Stop it Mr mohammed I can do that myself, I am not a kid she said.

No let me leave you yo your suite, Jallal stood adamant on his line

Urghhh, ok jodha said in a irritated sound

Outside the suite

Ok Mr.mohammed thank you she and turned to leave

You hate me so much that your not calling me inside your suite Jallal said

Mr.mohammed its already late night and I guess you don't want to drink coffee at this time, and I am also very tired need to sleep she said yawningly stretching her body pulling her hand up.. Which was more enough to turn Jallal ON

I have dropped you til her, I think I deserve a kiss Atleast he said making her gasp in shock.

Whattt ? No she yelled at him

Why are you yelling at me Jo its just a kiss , remember this morning we were supposed to go further if your parents didn't come in middle, sooo pleaseee just one kisss he said making a puppy face..

Jo also felt he deserved a kiss for dropping her safely in this late night , she looked right and left outside the suite and found no one watching them, she said ok just one kiss..and let him inside the suite

Ya just one kiss he said entering her suite and closing the door behind..

Jo immediately turn to him and pulled him near her by his collar and quickly gave him a peck on his lip and left .. Kiss is finished now just go now from here she said showing him the door behind him

What this is not the kiss, I want the real one, remember I thaught you morning i want that one he said holding her waist he pulled her to him not letting her to speak further and claimed her lips with his, nibbling her lower lip asking her for entrance, Jo was too shocked at sudden counter and then she start to enjoy the kiss, she pulled his hair indicating her pleasure, his kiss was like drug to her, she was getting weak on her knees and suddenly started to play on dominating side by deepening the kiss... While kissing Jallal lifted her in bridal style and took her to bed room and gently placed her on her bed and started kissing her all over her face, nibbling her earlobe causing her gasp in pleasure , he start kiss her jawline making her moan his name in pleasure

Jo had started to unbutton his shirt buttons without her knowledge, at that point of time she wanted more and much more, once she unbutton his shirt , she threw his shirt away and started to kiss him vigorously on his chest, his 6pack abs biting him all over, Jallal was enjoying her kiss and left her to lead him, at first he was too shocked at her passion and eventually gave in to her dominace her biting on his chest was causing him moan in pleasure and Jodha smirk at him , he was taking all his energy to stop himself but her passion over took him immediately layed her on bed coming on top of her, he ripped her dress down and started to kiss all over, he moans were driving him all crazy for her, they were both all naked now, while Jo said Jallal I want you inside me right now she said giving Jallal another 100v shock but he was too happy, finally he was making her his, only his by now Jallal realised how much he want her and how much he love her and he knew even Jo wants him as much as he want her , he placed him to her entrance and thrust into her, jodha screamed in pain and tears rolled down her eye and Jallal was shocked realising she was virgin..

You.. You are virgin Jallal said in all shock

Y.. Yes Jo said

He immediately came out of her and started to back off

Jodha held his shoulder, no Jallal don't leave me .. I want more she almost begged him

Jallal kissed her lip once again and once again thrust into her all the while caressing her.. And slowly started to move in and out of her and screams were turned into pleasure filled moans. And soon they reached their climax, while Jallal collapsed on her br**ts, trying to catch his breath, while he could hear Jo heart racing .. They both waited till they heart beat became even and Jallal rolled beside her and pulled her close to him while Jo placed her head on his chest and cuddled herself to him, while Jallal placed a soft kiss on head and both slept peacefully

Precap: omg caught by Jo n JA parents

No proof reading is done so please excuse me for mistakes done and this chapter is dedicated to all my readers and ya meera, who actually forced me write thanks to her, otherwise being the most lazy as I am I would have not written it..

Thank you all and love you all...
Edited by Acchu02 - 8 years ago
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Acchu🤗
Finally u updated
the update is so hot and sensual😳
ur jo is vry bold
and precap seems vry interesting
try to update soon dear
i know i almost tourchered u for an update😉
so plz update ur other stories as well
love u so much acchu❤️
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Thnks 4 dedicating this chappy to me dear😳
Acchu02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeramiss18

Acchu🤗

Finally u updated
the update is so hot and sensual😳
ur jo is vry bold
and precap seems vry interesting
try to update soon dear
i know i almost tourchered u for an update😉
so plz update ur other stories as well
love u so much acchu❤️

thank you Dea.. lub u 2
Acchu02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeramiss18

Thnks 4 dedicating this chappy to me dear😳

bcz u truly deserve it
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update acchu
Very hot and sensuous ☺️☺️
Jalal claimed jodha :-) :-)
Precap omg they r caught by their parents
Time for shaadi hehehe
Update asap
Thanks for pm
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg pls someone pinch me... hot nd romantic update... poor jj caught by parents... intetesting to know hw both defence themselves... continue soon nd do pm 
Acchu02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avika444

Nice update acchu
Very hot and sensuous ☺️☺️
Jalal claimed jodha :-) :-)
Precap omg they r caught by their parents
Time for shaadi hehehe
Update asap
Thanks for pm

thank you avi...