Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnaDsouza

There is no harm in being an avinash or shrenu fan or a ashlok or shravi fan...

each to her own..
If avinash is getting bashed and you get offended coz u r their fan ,u shud strongly disagree and put your opinion on that same topic and same with shrenu as well ...
just bcoz your favourite is getting bashed that does not give you the licence to bash the female lead who is not at fault at all.It is not justifiable.
Cvs r responsible for the story not the actors.
Hope positivity returns back to this forum..
Peace.

sorry by the who is bashing Gfemale lead here can u plz paste thoes who is bashing feamale Lead in this post...
Hee I m only talking about Avi and his qutting and if Shrenu fan themself ake her name in this post than nobodty can do anything...
Her fan automatically bring her name becoz in this wole post i never ever mention shrenu name...
Here i only said If Avi quite the show who is acted better in hos palc so... whe is Shrenu name come on this post...
Plz clearify me... Im dying to see this..

k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elation

Saruu, what happened to u?😲 why are u speaking about story suddenly? what story are u talking about?🀒And what kind of story do you want to be told by those creative visionaries?πŸ˜†

there i no story long time back
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

jessi long long bfre once they told this a beautiful luv story with social msg im still searching with my microscope is there any story πŸ˜†
But all my search goes in vain

No story only blunder πŸ˜†
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Biggi.

I think, it was meant ironically! 
When this post were abt Shrenu, i would not say this... but she is Avi fan!

Thant why u come here and included Shrenu name... But sorry to say this is Avi replacing post not shrenu  replacing post...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prads

I agree tio ths.

Bt if sm actor s not upto d mark then v hv rgt to criticize d acting..coz they r here for tht..bt yes tht shd b jst for their acting n not coz of any personal life..v all hv rgt to give constructive criticism ..the way v praise them for their superb performance, v hv all rgt to cmnt abt their bad performance too..provided its well within d limits..

Also abt posting sm of d posts in sm other social sites..ther s not copy rgt for any posts made here..its a free forum..v cant control who does wat abt all d posts which r posted here..i hv seen sm of my posts posted on other sites too..bt d aim was to give d correct feedback so tht CVs can improve..if those r used to bash anyone then no one can control tht..

criticism is on acting is oky but criticism in acting and included personal life is not okay...
Where Avi ususaly said Avi is llok disinterested becoz she is with shale.. He didnt do romantic scene becoz he is with shale..
Do u think this a a constructive ctitisim..
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaDsouza

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Constructive Criticism is always welcome but it should be" well within the limits" ..
Taking their onscreen persona offscreen and questioning their real life character is taking it too far that i disagree with..afterall they r enacting what d cvs have asked them to.
 Bashing the actors for their personal life is totally uncalled for.

But i hope everybody will understand this... but still they always include som actor personl life in his acting...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Kusum, you shocked me with you title!πŸ˜† phew, it is only a dig at people who are criticizing him last few days!

There is something lacking in his intensity, dont know if it is deliberate for this track! If it is, I dont understand, as Shlok is fighting to get his love back, so it should be the most intense of all his performances. I am sure he will take all criticism in his stride and will strive to beat his best performances.

I watch it for ashlok and will quit if either one quits.

This is the only Hindi serial i have ever watched, so wouldnt have a clue about any other actors fit to replace Avi!  But I believe nobody can replace Avi, without him there is no Shlok Agnihotri! They should just wrap up the serial instead of looking for a replacement.

Some of his true fans have openly bashed shrenu in your post today, without taking her name and once again it is out in the open that it is not her character they have a problem with, it is her! Which we knew all along, anyway!

will u copy past thoes comment who bashe Shrenu in this post openly becoz as far i read ints only Shrenu fan who dragging her name here not others... but still u cam psot those comment so that i rely on that..😊
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashlok_Fan

NO ONE CAN REPLACE AVI, if that ever happens that would be the last episode i ever watch of ebp no matter how interesting this show becomes 😭 😭

feeling sad listening this
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

<font color="#ff0000">me threeπŸ˜‰</font>

Me fourth πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prads

Bashin d leadin leady s i guess one parameter to prove how much u love Avi..
@red- totally agree..

by the way for clear u though its Shrenu fan who include Shrenu name... And in this post nobody bash shrenu... Becoz i read all the comments...
And in this post nobody bash Shrenu i dont know where u get a super idea of this..
Can u post those comment who bash Shrenu...
Becoz May be my Eye sight is weak so that i m not able to read shrenu bashing in this post