Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Whatever, Kusum!! If you didn't get what I am trying to say, leave it! If you make posts to take a dig at others, you should be able to relate to others point of view and shouldnt get annoyed!! Once again, peace out!!

i resoect other point also... But seriousaly i dony undrztand wuth this point what are u yrying to say with thiz point... Cqn u plz explain beciz i font understant this point...
And fir Robot tjink i cearly tjought its about real Robot of the dhow and u know who is he i never tnought Shernu as Robot
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

what politics? I am always straightforward. I say what I feel without upsetting anyone. I usually stay away from  unnecessary discussions and usually apologise if I go overboard,  like When I unnecessarily talked about Shals looks. 

Apologies, if you felt that way! 

thus is not for u... But gir thoes who bash actor unncessary... Ne it Avi fan or Shrenu fan...
Or be it other actor fan
hima1234 thumbnail
My dears I too got the point first I was surprised because I knew that she is very big fan of him like me later I got the point but I didn't like the question that's why I said it
Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Post ...Who are we to suggest actors to leave the show..He is still in the show whether he has role or not j, he is there juust because he wants to be around .. he is still in the show whether he is giving 100% or not ...everyone know show is finishing in few months so why anyone will leave it loose their salary ðŸ˜† ..they need to earn to pay their bills , mortgage, etc etc ...

Not everyone is daring like Gitanjali and Manishji ..they believe in satisfactory acting not just a bland acting without any storyline...

Arav,  Shrenu are doing what they are suppose to do based on story written ...EBP is not about Ashlok anymore

Note: irrelevant comments edited 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima1234

My dears I too got the point first I was surprised because I knew that she is very big fan of him like me later I got the point but I didn't like the question that's why I said it

its oky... i not feel bad everybody have right to speak
Edited by k.taddy1234 - 9 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Counter topics addressing or aimed to take dig at others for different opinions are NOT allowed in the forum. This post was made in a sarcastic way to take dig at other topics and opinions, precisely  based on the comments in the forum, which created conflicts between members/fans.

Having said that this topic has jeered into inciting remarks,  fights between fan groups and mocking,name calling and personal attacks on each other, moral policing and preaching on the forum which leads to the closure of the topic.

No counter topics will be allowed in the forum to get back at the views and opinions expressed by others. If you have any concerns please share  your views in the same topic, else ignore the topic. Criticisms are part and parcel of the show, and criticism is NOT called bashing, please  agree to disagree with different views and opinions and if there are any offensive comments please report them rather than moral policing and attacking members and fan groups .

Members involved in personal attacks, name calling, mocking, moral policing will be addressed via PMs.

Topic Closed

IPKKND...EBP Dev Team
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago