Rishbala FF: Till The End#4[Epi-Page 34] COMPLETED

AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
                       Welcome everyone !!!πŸ˜ƒ

I cant believe we are on Thread 4⭐️ Okay i know I always tell this but seriously thread 4 I am on 7th sky😳 !!! Someone please pinch meπŸ˜‰ !!!
I want to thank all my readers because of you all this is possible. Thanks for all the likes and comments. Your comments make my day and always encouraged me to write more πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Suru and Shuvra di a special thanks without ur help i wouldnt have been able to update for ages ... Love you two !!!

Rishbala FF : Till The End 

He doesn't believe in marriages ,
She has always wished for a happily married life.
He has been pampered alot,
She doesn't know what parental love is.
But both have been craving for love all their life 
So will now destiny change their life by
attaching them with each other TILL THE END 

Edited by AzraZaidi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AzraZaidi thumbnail
                                INDEX

Part 22 - Page 1

Edited by AzraZaidi - 8 years ago
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Part 22

It was afternoon when Rk woke up, he took a shower and went down. Roma was talking to Radha about the boy for Madhu and madhu sat silently beside Roma. They were planning the meeting of madhu and the boy. Rk felt betrayed, tears came into his eyes he clenched his jaw blinking them away angrily hating the helplessness that came with them. He tried to tell himself that until he took a decision it dint matter what she did, she was not tied to him in any way but he knew that it would just be a lie, it was true that she was not tied to him but the bond made by heart are much stronger than any other ties. He was in his thoughts when madhu turned towards him, he could see the sadness in her eyes but he could also see hope in her eyes which killed him inside . He turned and was going to his room when he saw Mohan "Good Afternoon Rishab" "Good Afternoon" "You dint come for breakfast and also saw that you came home very late last night. Is everything Okay?" "Yes" rk replied and went to his room. As soon as rk entered he heard a knock on the door, it was Mohan "I said you everything is fine" "I know but I know that everything is not fine. I saw you looking at madhu and even saw the way Madhu looked back. What is going on between you both" "Nothing" "Tell me Rk, give me a chance may be I can help" "I love Madhu" "I know" "How??" "I can understand and I have also observed you both on the day of party. She also love you right" "Yes she loves me" "Then what is the problem? And yesterday Radha told me that they are looking for a boy for madhu" "Thats the problem. Tai wants madhu to get married" "So marry her" "I dont want to" "What!!" "I don't believe in them. Marriages makes the love fade away. I don't understand what is the need to marry if you love someone" "Rishab when you love her don't you want her to stay with you forever" "I want to" "Then marry her" "Marriages dont work" "Two people have to make their marriage work with love, trust, faith, compromise, sharing and giving, all these things make a marriage successful" Rk realized that he was ready to spend his entire life loving Madhu and that is exactly what he did every moment he spent with her. He couldn't lose his madhu just because he doesn't believe in marriages he had to give a chance for her, for him, for their love. "I know what I have to do" "Rishab i hope you have taken the right decision and I am glad you listened to me. I guess I have helped" mohan said.Rk got up and hugged Mohan "Thanks Dad, thanks for helping" mohan hugged rk back, he felt that he was on seventh sky, Rk has called him dad for the first time in his life. "Now you need to hurry Rishab" "I need your help" "Tell me" "Please talk to mom about this and I will go and talk to Madhu" "Okay beta" mohan replied.

Rk called madhu on terrace the same place they have confessed their love and now he wanted to tell Madhu something very important and no place would be better than terrace he thought. "Rk why did you call me here" madhu asked "I love you Madhu" "Rk please do..." before madhu could complete her sentence Rk got down on his knees "Marry me please!!" Madhu was shocked must be understatement "Madhu I know this is only option I have if I want to spend my entire life with you. I should have decided this yesterday only but its better late than never. I dont know why you believe in marriage and what does it mean for you but I want marry you because I need you beside me till the last breath of my life, I want you to be with me that is all what i know, while marriage will only make sure that the world looks upon our relation with dignity, I will try my best that its our love for each other which will keep us together TILL THE END" madhu dint know when her tears started falling down, she pulled Rk up and hugged him "I will marry you, I will love to" rk wiped the tears from madhua face and kissed her like his life depended on it. The kiss was not only passionate but it was the kiss of promise to love each other till the end.

Rk and Madhu went down hand in hand only to get the shock of their life. Balraj and Sulthan with their few men were in the house talking with Mohan. Rk saw that Roma was hiding behind the pillar and the next instant Rk pulled madhu with him and went to his room and locked the door from inside "Madhu, they are here now what will we do. I just hope dad will handle everything" "I am scared Rk, tai was right they are here but sooner than expected" "Don't worry, we will do something ". Rk's phone started ringing it was Mohans call "Hello dad" "Hello Rishab beta. Few people came home asking for you and madhu" "da..." "When will you be back from your Ahmadabad trip" "Dad what are you talking about" "Oh its going to take 3 more days, no problem" "What is happening" "Okay bye, take care son" saying this Mohan disconnected the call, rk was confused about what just happened. "Rk what did Mohan uncle tell??" "I don't know madhu, he was talking about some trip and was asking when I will be back home" "What... I guess he was trying to fool them by telling that you are on a trip" "Yes, i dint think in that way" "but Rk they will be back again. I am so scared, they will take me with them" "Madhu stop panicking, we will do something about it" after few seconds of silence Rk said "Madhu you trust me right" "Yes Rk" "Thanks" rk replied and took his mobile and started making some calls. Madhu stood near the door trying to hear the conversation but she couldn't hear anything. After almost 10 minutes Mohan and Radha came in the room followed by Roma. Mohan spoke first "Rk who were this people and why are they searching for you and how do they know about madhu" "Dad I will explain you everything later" "Rk first tell me what us happening here, this people look dangerous and Roma why did you hide and ask me not to tell about Rk and Madhu?" Roma with nervously replied "Mohanji that people are madhus family and they are looking for her" "Madhus family!! Then why did you stop me from telling them.about madhu" before roma could reply rk said " Dad these people are not madhu's well wishers and I want to protect madhu from them" "but ..." "Please dad, I have to go now I will explain everything after I come back" "Okay" mohan replied. Rk went near roma and said " Tai I am taking madhu with me, we will be late" "Rishab beta ... " "Tai please let me take care of this. I know last time you trusted me and we got into problem but please trust me this time. I dont have time or else I would have explained you everything. I love madhu and wont let anything happen to her" roma was surprised listening to Rk but she knew this was not the time to ask how and when " Okay Rishab" "Thanks tai, Madhu come with me" rk said . Madhu came forward and followed Rk out of the room leaving a worried Roma, shocked Radha and surprised Mohan.

"Rk why are we here?" "Madhu we are waiting for bittuji to come" "There is ao much tension at the house and you brought me to your studio and why are we waiting for bittuji?" "Madhu please wait, you will get your answers in some time" rk said. Few minutes later bittu came and handed some papers to Rk. Rk checked them twice ans signed on them, then he gave the papers to madhu and said "Madhu sign on these papers" "What are they about?" "We are getting married legally" rk replied and waited madhu to react or say something but madhu looked into Rk's eyes and smiled slightly, she took the pen from Rk's hand and signed on them.

I hope you all like the update *Fingers Crossed*😊.
Btw many of you said that you missed Mohan πŸ˜† πŸ€£ so enjoy now πŸ˜ƒ
and I really worked hard behind this update πŸ˜‰

Do like and comment πŸ˜ƒ
Buddy me for PM's πŸ˜‰

Edited by AzraZaidi - 9 years ago
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finalyyy m here!!

Coming to update...
it was kirak se bhi kirak... πŸ‘ I loved the scene of Mohan and RK... how he made RK realize about his love... a marriage bond!!! awesomeee!!!
Geee!!! They are going to marry yipppeee!!! 😳 m happy about it... u know in last update it was like wat will happen?? wat RK will do?? he wouldn't marry her?? but a big stroke he did direct marriage in a day!!! Kuddos To him... That's why I Love Him... ❀️
I also like how Mohan tricked balraj and sultan... dumbo RK didn't get it and madhu explained him... πŸ˜†
over all I loved it upto core and moreover eager for nxt u know why!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
DO TYPE ASAP AND UPDATE ASAP...
LOVE YOU!!! YOU ROCKSSS!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Edited by My_VivJaan - 9 years ago
noiseygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lov u azii ❀️
Azru...my sweetie I love u 😳😳
It's really amazing to see ur 4th thread on ur first SS
U make me really proud πŸ˜ƒ
M on 7th sky cutie...⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ok ok coming on update
So atlast RK and Mohan make their peach
And RK called him dad how cute !!!!!
Basically Mohan ie really a gentleman ...He helped RK to confront madhu ...
And the saitans came for my angels
but mohan helped them
and the way RK propose madhu was awesome
and finally they got maried
Super yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Party toh banta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks for loving me
BTw the truth is I love u more
Edited by noiseygirl - 9 years ago
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update loved it 
Finally they are married n congo for new thread azru 
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haye... my pyare mohan is back <3 loved the way he convinced rk for getting married finally rishbala are getting married m soo happy btw azi I need suhagraat and honeymoon updates :')Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congo for new thread
loved this update
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all congrats for new thread.now about update really relieved they got married. Hey u made mohan totally positive. Finally Rk got senses n made right decision. But ballu n Sully r there what will they up to.want to know .continue soon n thanks for pm dear.
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Oh my...this boy is fast. He just decided to marry her n within a few hours they r married. They have legally tied the knot.😳

What is balraj n sultan going to do now?
Waiting for the nxt update.

Thanks for pm.
Edited by silverfire - 9 years ago