Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I can't believe they did it😲
I don't know wat to say..

Who will protect Hope now.. she is without magic and nonly person who cud save her is daggered..OMG..now what
I can't believe Elijah..seriously..how can he do this to klaus at this point.

I rememebr everyone was like TRIO bonding is unbreakable. But see what happend. Freya DID it, Dahlia did it.

Camille only thing I ask u Plz remove that dagger.I will NEVER criticize u ever again. Jus Remove that dagger.

PS:Awesome track BtwπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
I was so close to throwing my laptop down or punching the screen.
Elijah Mikaelson the so called "NOBLE" man has gone behind Klaus's back for someone he barely knows, FREYA MIKAELSON.

For all we know, she could still be siding with Dahlia and feigning all the "OHH! I'm so SCARED of Dahlia" shit she's been feeding her family. 

Now that they've executed their grand plan, NOW WHAT? Do Freya's bidding? PLEASE GO AHEAD. 

I want to see all those who've turned their backs on Klaus, to go back running and plead for his forgiveness when they know how much they've f**ked up the whole thing.

You see, I'm not defending Klaus here. Agreed that he's done worse to them. But their timing to dagger him is AWFUL. HIS DAUGHTER'S LIFE IS AT STAKE. You have a freaking Witch, who can kill people with the flick of her hand on the loose wanting HOPE all for herself.

Jackson. That bas***d needs to die. When Klaus's compound can't protect Hope, you think your filthy swamp can? NO. You cannot. You and your wife have just embarked on a suicide mission. When the hell did he start taking decisions for Hope? HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THEY GOING TO SAVE HOPE IN THE BAYOU???? 

I just love how Klamile's bond is growing in all of this mess. I don't hate Cami anymore. She's proved herself on countless occasions. I wouldn't mind Klamille. If they really happened.

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IKR what was elijah thinking. He is supposed t be the sane and smart one. He chose Freya over klaus.I can't believe it.
I hope this mistake doesn't result in heavy consequnece, I want hope alive.😭
Atleast hope cud have saved herself wid her powers but thanks ti self procalimed savior she is chained.🀒
Please can i kill jayley myself?😑

Klamille. Yes I'll start shippping them if Cami undaggers klaus
Edited by Almas. - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
Sorry almas that i was so trusting of elijah and beccah. Gosh I an so angry at them now. I so want them to fail and realise they were wrong.
I forgive cami if she undaggers klaus. 

BlurredLines thumbnail
Here is how I want the betrayal to pay off. So i could feel satisfied.
Since I love elijah and Rebecca ( Claire more than the current one) i don't want them to be daggered or killed but I just want them to fail in there so called awesome plan and the one who should betray then have to be freya. 

I want freya to be a dear and kill hayley hence causing elijah pain for keep chanting sister over brother.Also as a added bonus freya can kill jackson or I would prefer klaus doing it.

In the end of the season finale I just want klaus to took off with Hope and never look back and finally leave his siblings. Because honestly eventhough klaus has been wrong a million times making him daggered when her child life was at stake was cruel. 

Also last but not least I want klaus to kill of freya and dahlia with no help whatsoever from his siblings and the so called wolf pack.

Sorry for the rant. I am so frustrated at the turn of the story. If my wishes come true I will be the happiest fan of originals. 

Who am I kidding I know none of this might happen but a girl can dream right.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

IKR what was elijah thinking. He is supposed t be the sane and smart one. He chose Freya over klaus.I can't believe it.

I hope this mistake doesn't result in heavy consequnece, I want hope alive.😭
Atleast hope cud have saved herself wid her powers but thanks ti self procalimed savior she is chained.🀒
Please can i kill jayley myself?😑

Klamille. Yes I'll start shippping them if Cami undaggers klaus

From the season 2 beginning till now all I ever want is to kill hayley and after the most romantic wedding of the century I want nothing more than to have the pleasure of seeing jayley die.

Well I can even have cami the saint as hope step mom than hayley as her mother. She will kill the child with her  foolishness and then say it was because of klaus. 

Jayley needs to die ASAP.😑 
Edited by NitaMikealson - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

I was so close to throwing my laptop down or punching the screen.
Elijah Mikaelson the so called "NOBLE" man has gone behind Klaus's back for someone he barely knows, FREYA MIKAELSON.

For all we know, she could still be siding with Dahlia and feigning all the "OHH! I'm so SCARED of Dahlia" shit she's been feeding her family. 

Now that they've executed their grand plan, NOW WHAT? Do Freya's bidding? PLEASE GO AHEAD. Well now it the next part of the plan where freya backstabs them and they realise they were wrong. 

I want to see all those who've turned their backs on Klaus, to go back running and plead for his forgiveness when they know how much they've f**ked up the whole thing.

You see, I'm not defending Klaus here. Agreed that he's done worse to them. But their timing to dagger him is AWFUL. HIS DAUGHTER'S LIFE IS AT STAKE. You have a freaking Witch, who can kill people with the flick of her hand on the loose wanting HOPE all for herself. That's where my problem lies,  he is hope father and he has every right to decide what to do even if it is stupid it has to be his decision. It not something an uncle or aunt can decide. I don't consider hayley as a parent figure because she has literally no brain or maternal instinct.

Jackson. That bas***d needs to die. When Klaus's compound can't protect Hope, you think your filthy swamp can? NO. You cannot. You and your wife have just embarked on a suicide mission. When the hell did he start taking decisions for Hope? HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THEY GOING TO SAVE HOPE IN THE BAYOU???? I said it last week I say it again stupid plan ever from the most stupid person born on new orleans. How on earth did someone treat him as alpha 

I just love how Klamile's bond is growing in all of this mess. I don't hate Cami anymore. She's proved herself on countless occasions. I wouldn't mind Klamille. If they really happened. 

BlurredLines thumbnail
Last week I felt little bit of hate for klaus since he killed off mikael. I wanted to give freya a chance to just like elijah. I don't mean believe her 100 percent just don't do things which might make her hate you. I know she is villian and all but since she was his siblings I wanted him to give her a fair share of chance to prove herself. 
While keep working on his plan in secret. 

But this week it elijah turn to be on the radar. If I was angry at klaus for killing mikael eventhough he fully deserves it after the torture he put him through. How much more will i hate you elijah for dagger-ed klaus. When it could prevent him from saving hope.  Come on for someone who claims himself to be smart you are really swayed by your love for hayley. 

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the episode was shocking and i am sad that elijah dagger-ed him. they have all played  into the hands of dahlia. she & freya are successful in their plan. i am so disappointed with elijah today. they have all proven that it's klaus is the only one who could see things through unlike them. rebecca didn't stop him either:((( 
everyone is once again turned against klaus & from klaus pov it would be interesting to see how he will punish everyone else once he gets that dagger out and i am hoping it will happen soon after all only 3 epi's left.

waiting to look the faces of jackson , hayley and everyone else when they will find out that it wasn't klaus who killed aiden. i hope that dahlia herself brags about it to them. 

the promo of next epi shows that elijah didn't trust cami when she told him that klaus didn't kill aiden:((

as far as dahlia is concerned she really is a good bad villain. something of klaus calibre. i have a feeling that freya is working for dahlia &  her betrayal would be a perfect slap on the faces of elijah , rebecca , marcel and everyone else. hayley is really annoying me these days with her always supporting jackson rant.

i also sincerely hope that klaus would help davina in bringing kol back. they need him now.

the family bond broken in a second by the situations created by dahlia.

BlurredLines thumbnail
They keep saying klaus is not trusting them but in truth they didn't trust him too. They just believed he killed someone but my problems is why does aiden matters when klaus has killed millions before too.