Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
btw did HP hear what Arnav - Akash spoke???????
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update R!!! I was waiting for Khushi poonam showdown too lol!!! I feel HP is the most mysterious character of this story ;-)Edited by anu1017 - 8 years ago
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update...the suspense, tension, curiosity of khushi coming or not coming to Thumpa's annaprashan started from the beginning of this chapter...NK is such a cutie...NK and Jun convo was interesting...in a way it was good that Aakash came out clean with Arnav and it would have been more wise if Payal would have been truthful to Arnav...this hurts even though you might not love each other...but they were good friends from childhood...finally the truth of shekhawat is out...I was happy that Shashi supported Khushi...arnav is realizing his deep feelings for khushi...good for them...loved the Q&A session...
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Finally people are rallying around Khushi...
Interesting to see without being aware of it both her presence and absence are being speculated... She is a celebrity in her own sweet way always being in other's thoughts if not in conversation
Loved it Radhika...
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ...will they ever talk to each other ever...i am talking about khushi and arnav
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh radhika, that was worth the wait
totally loved it
will read again in the morning
thank u
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
- The mystery of Anjali continues !   Maybe Papa bear  suggested that Khushi be invited ๐Ÿ˜Š  Chetna the writer will tell us eventually ๐Ÿ˜‰
- The meat of the chapter is the slow unraveling of Arnav-Khushi feelings for each other.   Beautifully written be it... 

Arnav:  Khushi  fall...head bumps and Arnav initial laughter and then concern, or his discomfort that Aman's mother  may be matchmaking, or his new need to speak to Khushi everyday or his need to be with her after Akaash confession...   This much comfort with a person in a few months (who you have not interacted for years) can only be if you have always harbored deep feelings for her.

He is an introvert and a witness to his parents loveless but practical marriage... the acknowledgement journey will be slow.  Maybe that is why he abruptly disconnect their calls ?  It is been very realistically penned.

Khushi:  Concern that Arnav works too hard or disappointment on his claim that he cannot love anyone deeply or to meet Aman for his sake...She will accept before he does maybe?

Aman is lonely for sure... he is either gay or likes Khushi.   Shyam as Arnav's assistant that is a curve ball for sure.  Wonder what will happen to shady shaky.

Trip and Catch:  All their trips have been for sports event in the past.   So the trustee will accompany the coach in a future event ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by bakwas_serial - 8 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
More than the update i am intrigued in your creepy answers chetnaji๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Am i creepy? No as your update is like thesis thorough and full of details.

Did I like this update? I thoroughly enjoyed this maha update.

Did you say it was not upto mark? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Did i find it mysterious? Every character has become mysterious including the non imp ones too.

Did Arnav confess to himself๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Have many more questions to creep on. Be back later
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Have been stalking your page since 3 days... And it was so worth the wait!

I feel Arnav and Khushi are moving along fine! Their comuncating and the simple basic awareness, concern all so great, and that's a big step forward .. Him wanting to talk to her daily ..her making a priority to meet Aman so quickly.. Hand it to her..this shows that sub-consciously their deeply affected by each other! Brilliant writing.. Wow!

The ephiphany Arnav had, I feel amazing! Will this change his behavior towards Khushi.. Will he want to take a chance and fight for his true love! This time I feel he surely will!

Well. Thank goodness Akhash spoke to Arnav, however I wished Payal had too... This was quite the shocker..

Radhika your Q&A session was fantastic... Thanks for that bonus!

Will be away for about 2 weeks .. Will log at times to see if I've missed anything!

Edited by amaypranay - 8 years ago
rizib thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a fantastic update.. Enjoyed every bit.. seems like Arnav is starting to realize his feelings for Khushi.
Enjoyed the Q&A session too.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope I'll be able to comment more regularly and lengthy ones by next month. I'm on vacation right now in my home country after more than two years.
Edited by rizib - 8 years ago