Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
oh, i thought u update...so i came dancing dancing to read...hehehe...but mera pachka ho gaya...
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
You have no idea how much I needed this update today. I don't care if you Poe us. I'll take anything right now. Macabre, horror, whatever you want to throw at us.
YellowBoots thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Updated. 

1. Why has she named the chapter tell-tale heart? Who died? Who is stashing away bodies?
Nobody. So like I was saying before, I wrote this chapter draft and it turned out pretty garbled and weird. Also, crazy long. So I removed large chunks of the chapter, which I will use in later chapters. Now in the current form, the title tell-tale heart is probably not the best fit, but I couldn't think of anything else.

2. Hey, if she has removed large chunks of this chapter that she will post later, does this mean that her next updates will be quicker?
Unlikely. But we can all hope for better days.

3. Do you think she will write scenes filled with palpable sexual tension between Arnav & Khushi? How about some brilliantly staged romantic scenes.
Yes, I agree this is required. But I want to build them organically, which is a bit of a challenge to be honest. But we will get there. Until then all updates are approved for all audiences including Star Plus.

4. Why is she delaying the inevitable? The meeting between Poonam and Khushi!
You are right. My husband says the same thing. But all characters have to become the person that they have to become before meeting each other. 

5. That did not make too much sense actually.
Yes, you are right. But suffice to say all in good time. And the tortoise and hare is my favourite fable. And you thought it was the boy who cried wolf.

6. If her husband reads her fanfic, has it had an adverse impact on her marriage?
Not really. Between me being the mother of his child and the joint EMIs we are responsible for, I am covered. But he calls me Chetna Bhagat sometimes. Chetna, not Chetan.

7. Why does she put up with this kind of thing?
I know, right?

8. Does the author support the death penalty?
Short answer, no.

9. Will Khushi ever return Arnav's copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? Will it play an important part in the story?
Maybe. Maybe not. I am open to suggestions.

10. Why is she having this disturbing Q&A with herself? It is creepy.
I am sorry. Thank you all for reading, commenting and being less pissed than usual about the time taken between updates πŸ˜› 
Edited by YellowBoots - 8 years ago
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
First of all it was fun reading ur creepy Q&A Mrs Chetnaji πŸ˜ƒ
coming to the update...wow so many things happened...
Aman-khushi meeting (non-date) wow this aman really confuses me but i still love him... is he interested in khushi or la?
oh n shady shekhawaqt ke karname are out in the open ...big b n baba both support khushi along with our hero arnav...
SHyam... another mystery... i was doubting he was mihir... but arnav did not relate him to mihir..has he ever met mihir or seen his pic?? oh n as arnav asked... is this guy really who they think he is...may be coz he know khushi's pet name... oh arnav confused me here...
oh n poonam is as always mysterious ... does she regret her mistake?? if so im not complaining...as long as she does not create more problems for arshi...
oh n Akash n payal... that was not right... but oh young love... but tht hurt arnav..
oh and my fav part arshi time together...did arnav accept he has deep feeling for khushi? n thumpa is the first one to know it??? πŸ˜ƒ and n the reminder of the ahemda
oh n forgot abt NK... he is adorable ..nk n arjoon jiju discussing cutie and di 
absolutely loved the update...
sorry for the garbled comment... πŸ˜³
Edited by luvbug - 8 years ago
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it... Couldn't help reading it, though I've exam tomorrow.. :P
chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Just came across this, by chance. Happy that i did. This is just aweomeπŸ˜ƒ
meera06 thumbnail
I don't  know which one was better the update or the Q& A notes...Anyways loved reading both...
Coming to the update...Its funny that everyone is a little guarded around HP..kya kare you have to be scared of the house help also...
Something is surely wrong with Poonam..why this change of mind?I mean why she is behaving so nicely with everyone and she seems to be OK with Khushi also...
Next is Shyam..thinking about it is the one staying at Khusi's place the real Shyam or is he Mihir Gupta? Also there was a time when Renu Bhabhi was seen at Raizada office..something is not right..

Akash and Payal ..hmm did not expect them to have a physical relationship when Payal was still engaged to Arnav..If Arnav had not called off the wedding I wonder if  Akash or Payal would have told him..And this happened before the holi celebrations right?..Surprisingly Khushi was aware of this..I kind of understand Arnav's state ,even though Arnav and Payal did not love each other,the least Payal  could do was ,to be honest with Arnav.

I was surprised seeing Shashi's support for Khushi..Honestly I did not believe him to trust Khushi ..But hopefully Shady wont become more shadier  than what he is now.

Lastly I was expecting Khushi to come for thumpa's naming ceremony so missed out some drama..

Edited by meera06 - 8 years ago
sman thumbnail
I am dazed after reading the update but came back to real life LOLing reading your note.. 

This is the best update of this FF  for me bcos I never forgave Arnav for leaving Kushi alone in Ahmedabad station ..I got a closure and officially fell deeply in love with your Arnav..ab woh sirf mera hai ;-)

Akash and Payal did some ahem ahem???????  bahut fast hai yaar..krantikaari ;-)

Aman is an enigma..

I will come back with more comments tomorrow..
akai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update. 
It's good that Kushi had conversed about her problem to the family. 
I don't have a little bit of clue what's going on In poonam raizada mind.  She s really weird. 
Arnav and Kushi relationship are still strained. 
Akash and payal what the.  Out of all the things I didn't expect it. 
Will be waiting for your next update. 
farqandfeels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your updates make me hungry Radhika, mutton, brain curry, chamcham!
I love you Radhika. Bas! (Hope your husband doesn't minds) I love you for writing this story, for sharing with us. I love ALL characters of Tewari. This story would be one I am going to cherish all my life.