Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
worthy to wait for
amazing loved it
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Mast update as usual... 
Khushi gets a new Hairdo and Arnav confesses about this interesting crush on Khushi. 
Payal in the end was true to her traits with ulterior motive. 
But things didnt go her way. 

Was expecting more from the Bhaang though. πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by _Mini_ - 9 years ago
ocean28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Magic,you play magic with words that is difficult for a non-creative person like me to describe.  I could literally see and participate in the holi party.  From the creepy politicians to clueless arnav everything was so smooth.  So arnav is finally admitting not only to himself but also to his friends that he had a crush per sey on kushi way back.
One of the biggest mystery in the story now is who is going to win the lady of his dream akash or aman
Even more interesting is what khushi does with the impending proposal
Want more.  You have literally created us little monsters who are never satiated with your writing as you are such a fantastic story teller.
Thank you so much for the story and this chapter.  It was absolutely phenomenal.  Waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Can you promise to pen down another one after you are done with this one?  Please please say yes.

Vidhi_K thumbnail
Uh oh what's going to happen now?  Great update
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it... Brilliantly written
ipkknd12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the long update Radhika ji.
Loved every bit of it. Arnav's "Happy Holi Payal, What's your wifi password?", sent me into laughing fits.
Khushi quickly planning her life ahead when she thought she was being kidnapped.. hilarious. πŸ˜† How you come up with such things, hats off to you lady.

(Almost)Everyone met Khushi, except for Poonam and NK. Even Arjoon did. Poor NK, couldn't meet cutie kumari gupta. :)

So much happened in this update, but this rishta for Khushi was unexpected. Got Khushi thinking. Will Khushi feel obliged to say yes to this rishta to please her Baba?
Eagerly waiting for next update.
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Every sentence you wrote was completely unexpected. It became a thriller just because of that. 

plano thumbnail
Thanks for such a long and interesting update. Lot of things came out in this update. Looking forward for the next update.
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was best hide and seek played by all. Hats off to you to cried out so brilliantly.
This was full on roller coaster ride for me. I laughed, got tensed, relived, felt happy, angry and restless by the end of update.

First of all I fell in live with NK today. He is so funny. I loved his silly stories, his reasons and the way he hale situation. He is saviour. Loved how he was glued to poonam all the time and make sure cost is clear. Hats off to him. My god he was watching damini on holiπŸ˜†. He is too much. And when he said they should take Khushi to raizada house when she was passed outπŸ˜ƒ. I laughed so many times due to NK. 

Second hero was arnav today. He makes sure Khushi is fine. Scold payal for inviting her and put her in troubles. Saved Khushi from horrible uncles. Most importantly he took stand and hold her hands to face his mother. But glad that she didn't notice Khushi. She was after some other Gupta. That was very close encounter.

But why he put Khushi in wheelchair to carry her? Why didn't he picked her up? He thought that she Is too heavy. I don't understand his behaviour today. But he confess that he had a crush on her. That's a good start. In her house he seems in a happy mood. What did Khushi said while coming back that he is so happy.. 
I want to know in the next update.

Now what us this new rishta for Khushi, her parents got from Lucknow. Please don't let her go away from arnav. I know arnav is very slow but he is doing great these days and he will defiantly realise his feelings for her. Give them some time. Looks like troubles for Khushi is never going to stop in this life time.

There is more to write for other characters took but I am kind of  late. I will come again and share my thoughts about others too. 
Thanks for mind blowing update.
rosalineak thumbnail
Fabulous update.
Atlast Arnav confessed that he found Khushi interesting...
Iam confused with Akash -Payal-Aman crush...
Aman is totally confusing,for whom he is here.
He made Payal to invite Khushi.
And who is the new suitor for Khushi.Is it Aman.
Please update next week itself.
Don't make us wait for 2 weeks.